LaurenCurtisBeauty Part 5

beebs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurenCurtisBeauty Part 5

Post by beebs »

So her Friday night was spent with Reece choosing something online to wash both of their plates they each wear to bed at night to prevent them grinding their teeth. WHERE IS MY PLATE TO STOP ME GRINDING MY TEETH IN ANGER AT HOW BORING HER LIFE IS??!!

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

Wait no - she has since updated her snap. Reece is out at a friends engagement party while she sits at home? Seeing as they've been a couple for a while now why is she not with him? Was she not invited or is she just living up to her name of lazy Curtis?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

beebs wrote:Wait no - she has since updated her snap. Reece is out at a friends engagement party while she sits at home? Seeing as they've been a couple for a while now why is she not with him? Was she not invited or is she just living up to her name of lazy Curtis?
speaks well about their relationship :tu:

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

beebs wrote:Wait no - she has since updated her snap. Reece is out at a friends engagement party while she sits at home? Seeing as they've been a couple for a while now why is she not with him? Was she not invited or is she just living up to her name of lazy Curtis?
I just watched that. Why didn't she go? In sure she would of been invited. It's a bit weird for Reece to show up on his own. Or is she too too famous to go?

Reece was eating a burger from Maccas on their bed and sharing it with the dog. So gross.

Maybe instead of bothering the doctor about her so called heart problem thaw should have a chat why she doesn't like leaving the house.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Her rant on snapchat about selling things online really rubbed me the wrong way. Saying she was "insulted" when people offered way less than her asking price. Newsflash: that's how you start negotiations. Why does she go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about something so trivial?

Also, I agree it was really weird that she didn't go to the engagement party. She is so anti social these days

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Adelaide wrote:Her rant on snapchat about selling things online really rubbed me the wrong way. Saying she was "insulted" when people offered way less than her asking price. Newsflash: that's how you start negotiations. Why does she go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about something so trivial?

Also, I agree it was really weird that she didn't go to the engagement party. She is so anti social these days

Remember she didn't go to his family's Christmas think either?!

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

New thread!

LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

New here..... I used to watch Lauren years ago and stopped a loooong time ago around when she first got her Range Rover and then threw away her first dog.... she randomly pops up on my YouTube page and uhhhh CANT STAND HER. She's a bratty entitled bitch who only cares about herself and whines ( or used to back when I followed her??) every day. Her style sucks her bleached fake hair suck and her taste in men is almost gay but not quite mega metrosexuals. yuck!

CheChe01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CheChe01 »

I loved watching Lauren 2 years ago even tho she wasn't as out there as some other youtubers (like Chloe or Zoella). Unfortunately, she completely shut down from her following, never posted and gave half assed excuses. All of these major projects or videos all just fizzled out; Her website is gone, she doesn't follow through with anything she says and her following moved on and turned to watching people who were actually engaging with them. I think it will be very hard for her to get back on track when there are so many more people in the game now on youtube who are new, have the same amount of daily views as her and only have 200kish subs but they are all active and engaged subs - Her dormant list would be sky high. Even huge you tubers like pewdiepie, zoella & thatcherjoe's sub v view ratio is uneven - they work really hard (and its evident they do) to keep new content up and engage and old and NEW subscribes a reason to watch! I feel a tad bad for her which is why I try and give her a little slack with the effort she puts into videos but potential new subscribes won't. Plus, the snapshat rants and her not being able to get through 5 words without mention reece, I think, is turning people off as well. It's so disappointing to see someone go from being independent and self-manager to her current portrayal of neediness and a "positive quotes fix everything" attitude. I'd love to see her get back on track; Doing giveaways and crazy amount of sponsored posts is just a temp sub for her lost activity (and in turn income) but she needs to really spend 6 months out of her pj's and working 7am - 10pm like she did when she stated her channel to get her stuff right!

Return to “Lauren Curtis”