Post by Guest »

Hair so yellow it's almost green.

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: LaurenCurtisBeauty part 4

Post by LaylaLove »

OMG can she stop bitching and moaning on snapchat about mean comments and opinions. Like your rant right now is irrelevant due to the state of those orange caterpillar brows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedoormouseteapot
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by thedoormouseteapot »

have never posted on this forum before but her snapchat it's so annoying. I don't think she understands the concept of snapchat...it's not a vlog...I don't want 20 minutes of you talking about your jeans and for gods sake CHILL on the lower lash mascara it looks RIDICULOUS

rebekah_ab9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rebekah_ab9 »

Oh my god the jeans rant: if you have short legs chances are you just won't get a par that fit you everywhere but aren't too long, so you GET THEM TAKEN UP. I am also short and have always done this. I honestly don't even think about the length of jeans when I'm shopping for them because I know that I can do this. How is that so difficult Lauren?

pinkalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkalicious »

Holy shit her teeth are huge! I couldn't take my eyes off of them the whole time. I didn't even see what she was doing with her makeup.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

what's with the last IG video post? was it about haters? she looked stupid.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

finaaaaallly getting to the end of this thread - almost a year since it was started! any suggestions for a new name? she's so bloody boring that i feel it'll take even longer to fill the next one

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

LazyCurtis Part 5

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Or LazyCurtisBeauty hahahah sorry dp

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

Or cardboardcurtis since she's as boring and as lifeless as a damn piece of cardboard

kas85
Learner
Learner

Post by kas85 »

Her bra in her latest snaps looks like one of those ones you wear after surgery? Like it's so thick and bulky? Has she been having other modifications??? Is that why she's been so quiet?

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Evil_robot wrote:what's with the last IG video post? was it about haters? she looked stupid.
Maybe this is her way of saying that she can't please everyone and even though she'll get criticized for what she does, she'll act like it doesn't bother her.
But that isn't always the case now is it, Lauren?

Also I would like to pitch in for the name of Lauren's next forum. How's does LaurenCurtisBlaséBeauty sound?
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

LaurenCrapCurtis

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

She obviously reads here. She was ranting on snap once again, this time talking about how people say she's boring and that she's changed. She even looked at her old videos and compared!

She literally thinks she hasn't changed and it's just us thinking she has. Lauren is legit so boring now, she used to be so lively and fun and pretty.

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Watching Lauren's current videos can be tedious and can feel like a sit-through for those who watch her videos. That's why I listen to music to keep myself entertained, examples being; 'getting jiggy with it' by Will Smith. Music makes it better believe me.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

Post by Guest »

I guess I'll direct this at you Lauren since you seem to finally be reading what people are saying about you, I can only guess it's because you finally care. Your "career" on YouTube has stalled, Social Blade shows it's going backwards. This doesn't happen for no reason.

You can't say that you haven't changed in one breath, then that you have in the next breath, then that your subs have changed, then everything's changed.....

You say that people not being happy with you is part of sharing your life with heaps of people but that's the main thing here... you don't anymore! Compared to your sydney days when you actually shared your life with your subs - your apartment, wardrobe, outfits, shopping, etc etc - since moving back to Perth you cut it all off.... including your hair.

You say that you're a very private person and don't want to share everything online anymore, but there's a biiig difference between sharing everything and sharing absolutely nothing. Which you have clearly realised as all of a sudden you're back on social media, on snapchat, conversing with everyone.

When you moved back to Perth you decided to go private. To cut all the people out of your life that gave you the career and wealth you currently have... those people being your subscribers and social media followers. It's no wonder every time you upload a video saying you're so grateful for everyone and everything you have that it doesn't come across genuinely.

Being a youtuber and social media go hand in hand. You can't go private, not share a thing in your world and do a lifeless makeup tutorial here and there and actually expect everyone that has built you to where you are to accept that. This career is a social one. Once you cut the social out of it it's all self centered, self absorbed, all for personal gain.

Please Lauren go back and look at those old videos again, look at the content you created that was genuine and purely for the people there to watch it, look how much personality you had on social media and how involved you were with your "followers". If you treated your friends like you've treated your followers over the past year, your friends wouldn't be so happy with you either.

If you don't want to be "social" online anymore, then YouTube isn't for you. And if you want a life free of criticism I'd suggest finding a career that you do want to "involve" yourself in wholeheartedly.

Post by Guest »

I forgot to mention in terms of your content Lauren, you have all the time in the world to do it better. Do close-ups, show the products in front of the camera, different angles. All things you use to do back in Sydney. You now just sit in the same boring spot in front of the camera and hit record, film putting on your makeup and then barely edit it. Less than an hour in your entire week?

I know you have time. I also know it doesn't take that much more effort to make a video somewhat more interesting.

You just can't be bothered anymore.

And don't assume I'm saying all this coz I don't have anything better to do. You were genuinely a favourite of mine but you're not anymore, and you complaining about how "hard" your job is when you don't even try made me lose pretty much all respect for you.

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

Wow well said! I literally have nothing to add, you are spot on!

But may I say, Lauren pisses me off. She doesn't deserve her success and the life she has. She is just living off the YouTube fame she did truly once work hard for. Now she does NOTHING, and it's unfair. So many people wish for a job like her, yet she abuses it and couldn't care less. She thinks she can just upload a video every two weeks in front of a blank wall, do her makeup the same as she always does and make money. It's pathetic. She needs to just get a real job and stop living off her dwindling online fame.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Ah gg is always spot on... take note Lauren Sparkle hit the nail on the head

karlyne42
Lurker
Lurker

Post by karlyne42 »

You hit the nail on the head.
I don't think she even wants to do this anymore, but she can't give up the expensive lifestyle so she pumps out no-effort videos occasionally and collects pay checks

Return to “Lauren Curtis”