LaurenCurtisBeauty part 4

smiledreamforever
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurenCurtisBeauty part 4

Post by smiledreamforever »

She goes on and on about how she doesn't splurge on expensive items anymore....... but literally wears all high end makeup products? :roll:

Also, was she sponsored by Rimmel? She's the most pickiest person when it comes to makeup and she raved the shit about those products.. "ooh" "ahh" i doubt they are that good for her

Post by Guest »

The excuse that her "life is more fulfilling" now, hence why she's changed in her videos is so ridiculous. Such a cop out.

So Lauren, you're saying that it's okay for anyone who has a fulfilling life and a lot of money to knowingly slack off on their job while expecting to still be considered good at it and throwing around the fact that you're the best in Australia??

It's all very well for you to continue doing youtube if you feel like sitting in front of that boring backdrop once a week and putting on the same makeup (or otherwise makeup you won't wear out of the house)... keep at it. But stop calling yourself "the number one austrailan youtuber", stop considering yourself the "best" at what you do, stop taking opportunities away from girls who would thrive in them so much more.

If you don't stop with all of that, the other top youtubers will stop it for you when they overtake you in subscribers because you slacked off so bad. I feel like you're relishing in the fact that you're currently at the top of youtube in Australia. When you're not anymore and become irrelevent.... will your life be as fulfilling knowing you let something go that you could have been incredible at?

walnut girl
Learner
Learner

Post by walnut girl »

New makeup tutorial and guess what. Again the same eyes, base etc. BUT a blue lip .... Right that was sooo different. Omg really? Lauren needs to change and soon. Not because we want it but if she wants to keep her lifestyle and not working as a normal person she needs to take action and soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no spoon

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

I bet as soon as she stopped filming she wipe the blue off and went straight for the regular nude lip.

Post by Guest »

Itsonlyme wrote:I bet as soon as she stopped filming she wipe the blue off and went straight for the regular nude lip.
She did haha, she snapchatted wearing it just after the tutorial, then said she had to go to the post office, then she's in the car with a nude lip ;)

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She got what she wanted from this video, sucking people back in to her boring channel. She has been lazy for atleast a year now... now that Fakesutti got 1 mill (and Chloe is too, even Brittney has over 700k subs) she is getting scared that someone might kncok her off her precious throne.

Your in a new state hey? You were born and bred in Perth and moved to Sydney for 5 minutes and thought you were the shit. Make it more obvious you read your own GG thread.

She acts like she is 50. I have a boyfriend a dog my own house etc. You are still young get over it and act like you care about this job you have and stop making excuses.

The "bad" stuff was people finding out where she lived so now thats another excuse for not filming anything but nude makeup tutorials.

Ha single life Reece is basically your first boyfriend get off it Image

Shes different from Sydney but she is vastly different from when she first lived in Perth she is so bloody boring and up herself its like her lifr is bi polar she is ridiculous.

She probably was sponsered by Rimmel haha notice how it was right after her plug about not being into designer stuff anymore? You can tell she hasnt used it before because she was like ohhhhh thats so nice.

Oh and that blue is stupid maybe actually stick to nudes.

Sorry this is all jumbled but you get the gist Image

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

walnut girl wrote:New makeup tutorial and guess what. Again the same eyes, base etc. BUT a blue lip .... Right that was sooo different. Omg really? Lauren needs to change and soon. Not because we want it but if she wants to keep her lifestyle and not working as a normal person she needs to take action and soon..

she doesn't care till she recieves the money. the lipstick is meh. she wears everything that doesn't suit her at all :roll:

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Her eyebrows. I can't.
Non.

littlebandit
Learner
Learner

Post by littlebandit »

Watching her channel slowly wither up and implode is like a super- slow motion car crash - we can see it happening and it's actually unbelievable - why would someone seemingly walk away from such a successful career because cbf?
Perth is such a small town too, definitely heard stories from local beauty gals about Lauren's rudeness at events they've been to with her.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

I haven't been subscribed to her for quite a while now, but she completely lost me last month or whenever it was that she posted that pic with Jaclyn H. whining about "how hard" it is to be YouTube famous. This clueless bimbo doesn't know what "hard" is. This is not me (thank goodness), but there are people out there her age that are single mothers working 2-3 jobs just to make ends meet. They have to put children and family ahead of their own selfish whims. They actually have to BUY things like skin care products, and when they have a few extra dollars for a lipstick, it's going to be $4, not $40.

I saw the blue lip and couldn't be bothered to watch the damn video. If you want to wear a blue lip and that's your thing - great. I could never pull that off. But the thing is, Lauren can't either. She only did it to show how "creative" she can be.

YouTube is still new enough that people like Lauren can't imagine the ride ending. But it will end. And the end will come quickly when you can't even be bothered to treat it like the "job" you claim it is.

I wish I could show up to work once every couple of weeks....but it's "so hard," right Lauren?

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Even though Lauren has acknowledged how boring she is, I don't really think she's gonna do anything about it. After all, it's not for her audience members, it's for the money, it's always been for the money. (many others have said that already) If she wants to keep at it, (I can't believe I'm saying this) she needs to step it up. Eventually she'll become irrelevant, yesterday's news, and someone like Brittney Saunders will become the "IT" girl of Australia. (shudders just thinking about it) But not only that, we need more stuff about Lauren to discuss. Positive or Negative. (mostly negative since this is a trash section)

Ahem! I think I've said this before but, we gotta make room for another thread or this could be her last. #MakeLaurenCurtisGreatAgain
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

Her latest video was pathetic, she did her same old makeup but then used a blue lipstick?! Wearing a green top?! She's taking the piss out of her job now. She is lazy beyond belief, and does not have a single creative bone in her body. It's mostly just sad to see that she has chosen money over her happiness. It's obvious she hates YouTube and has no passion for it, yet sticks with it giving minimal effort just so she can stay rich. Respect lost.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

What are your deep theories as to why she just doesn't give a fuck anymore?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

dearactually wrote:What are your deep theories as to why she just doesn't give a fuck anymore?
Shes just lazy. She barely knows what it is like in the real world and she got lucky with youtube because she doesnt have that much talent in applying makeup. Same as she got lucky with her makeup job being unqualified. Now she has 3 million subs she can pretty much just sit in her million dollar house and wait for the pay checks to roll in...

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

dearactually wrote:What are your deep theories as to why she just doesn't give a fuck anymore?
Shes just lazy. She barely knows what it is like in the real world and she got lucky with youtube because she doesnt have that much talent in applying makeup. Same as she got lucky with her makeup job being unqualified. Now she has 3 million subs she can pretty much just sit in her million dollar house and wait for the pay checks to roll in...

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Sorry double post but I forgot what I came here for haha. New thread title? Will it even be a point to make a new thread?

LazyCurtis?
LaurenCurtisBoring?

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Does anyone know what she's talking about when she said "bad stuff" happened in her place in Sydney? I would never make light of it, but she almost made it seem like she was attacked or something.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I am pretty certain people found out where she lived... she did mention it once and she took down her apartment tour and what not and that was the explanation. That's my assumption of the "bad stuff"

dinnerjam1
Talker
Talker

Post by dinnerjam1 »

"I think it's really fun to experiment" says the girl who does literally the same two eye looks over and over again. Even in the "comfort of her beauty room" she could do something crazy and experimental like other gurus. How she still manages 300-400k views regularly is beyond me :/

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Maybe... she's just tired.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”