LoserCurtis - SnapChat Rants and Pj Parties 24/7 | Part 7

musika1218
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoserCurtis - SnapChat Rants and Pj Parties 24/7 | Part

Post by musika1218 »

bettesez wrote:She definitely needs to be taken off PR lists, she says herself that it drives her crazy. Whats the point of them sending her this awesome stuff if she isn't showing it? Shannon at LEAST does PR unboxing (which, I will admit, are such a guilty pleasure for me!!!).

And not sure when this was, but she did a live stream of unboxings and had stuff from Lancome and Designer Brands and insulted them. She essentially said Lancome is for old people and that she didn't trust Designer Brands because it was cheap. And in the same vid, some brand had sent her food and she suggested that it might be 'off' - which would have been her fault because she took too long to open it, but I was just scratching my head at how she didn't realise how rude she was being. Why would companies still send stuff to her???
Her rudeness aside, I really liked that livestream. PR unboxing are also a guilty pleasure for me so that two hour long stream was great. I wish she’d do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

musika1218 wrote:
bettesez wrote:She definitely needs to be taken off PR lists, she says herself that it drives her crazy. Whats the point of them sending her this awesome stuff if she isn't showing it? Shannon at LEAST does PR unboxing (which, I will admit, are such a guilty pleasure for me!!!).

And not sure when this was, but she did a live stream of unboxings and had stuff from Lancome and Designer Brands and insulted them. She essentially said Lancome is for old people and that she didn't trust Designer Brands because it was cheap. And in the same vid, some brand had sent her food and she suggested that it might be 'off' - which would have been her fault because she took too long to open it, but I was just scratching my head at how she didn't realise how rude she was being. Why would companies still send stuff to her???
Her rudeness aside, I really liked that livestream. PR unboxing are also a guilty pleasure for me so that two hour long stream was great. I wish she’d do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh I KNOW lol. I love to save them for folding laundry or any sort of housework that can be done while watching them. Sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Lauren just received a box full of caramel flavoured M&Ms and Lauren doesn't seem to impressed. What a waste.

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Clearly they didn't pay her to act impressed :dunno:

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Lauren is still talking about her secret business venture that she has been working on with Reece for the last two years. :roll:

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

snap2it wrote:Lauren is still talking about her secret business venture that she has been working on with Reece for the last two years. :roll:
I'm honestly curious what kind of business two of the most boring people in Aus have come up with. Probably a pet calendar of Mia or some shit.

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Issy09 wrote:
snap2it wrote:Lauren is still talking about her secret business venture that she has been working on with Reece for the last two years. :roll:
I'm honestly curious what kind of business two of the most boring people in Aus have come up with. Probably a pet calendar of Mia or some shit.
Hahahaha!

I'm actually thinking now, if he's involved, it might be something to do with fitness *cue HUGE eye rolling*

Whatever it is, the constant hinting with no real info, plus the first failed business idea we never found out - I'm sure we will be underwhelmed.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

I hope that Lauren realises that outside YouTube and the beauty community her name doesn’t really mean anything. And personally I’d never buy anything with her name on it.

zasd101
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zasd101 »

hey guys (long time lurker, first time posting so hope i'm doing this right/not breaking any rules)

lets just say if you were to look on a certain website to find people's ABN and look up of lauren's name, a couple registered businesses and names pop up for lauren curtis in WA which are lauren curtis lash and lauren curtis lounge...

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

so, I did some digging around and did an ABN look-up... i'm assuming it's her but the address doesn't add up unless it's her parent's address?

there is an entity name: LozCurtiz Pty Ltd (which sounds about right?) under that entity there are two business names
Lauren Curtis and then theres a Lauren Curtis Lounge..
both registered on the same day, month and year

then there is a LEC Corporation (entity name) and a business name called Lauren Curtis Lash

All with the same address...

only thing is, the first entity had a different Address for service of documents..

I'm not going to post any address' here and then again, I could have the completely wrong person... lol

kirsten92
Talker
Talker

Post by kirsten92 »

debs_188 wrote:so, I did some digging around and did an ABN look-up... i'm assuming it's her but the address doesn't add up unless it's her parent's address?

there is an entity name: LozCurtiz Pty Ltd (which sounds about right?) under that entity there are two business names
Lauren Curtis and then theres a Lauren Curtis Lounge..
both registered on the same day, month and year

then there is a LEC Corporation (entity name) and a business name called Lauren Curtis Lash

All with the same address...

only thing is, the first entity had a different Address for service of documents..

I'm not going to post any address' here and then again, I could have the completely wrong person... lol
Lauren Curtis Lounge... maybe she’s making pyjamas and loungewear cause that’s what she spends all her time in Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Good find ladies!

If it is lashes, then that's pretty boring and there are so many influencers who have lashes out. Nikkia, AndthatsJacob, TanyaMUA, Tina Yong and that's just going from memory.

Agree though. Lauren is probably "designing" overpriced Kmart inspired loungewear and they may have a men's range, so Reece can match her!

One of those addresses is for an accountant. I presume it's one she uses for her YouTube "job".

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Imagine if after all this time and secrecy, it was just a false lash line hahahhaa

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

LozCurtis Pty Ltd former business name was Baxter & Billie Sleepwear Pty Ltd, the name was changed in May 2017... Interesting.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Who wants to buy pjs from Lauren? I could think of heaps of other brands that have a good name behind them and quality as well.
Again - outside YouTube and Instagram her name means nothing. Her views are dropping and she’s losing followers on Insta all the time. She should have done this at the peak of her popularity, not now hoping to catch the last few followers she’s got.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

I mean...at least the PJs are on brand since she wears nothing else.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

Her ,,not wanting kids,, and ,, don’t ask me about an engagement,, thing is getting old ...
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Lashes? Really??? 'Two years'? Even Karissa managed to get her shit going. And considering she barely makes videos anymore, especially not about makeup, how is she going to sell that??

Also, not sure if I posted this already but remember when she was in Sydney and she was 'connected' to that underwear dude? Not sure if he was her boyfriend or not, but after she moved back to Perth he posted a picture of her on his instagram saying how they were 'working'. He was CLEO bach of the year, Dan something.

Maybe her original brand was something to do with underwear?

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

bflesh wrote:I mean...at least the PJs are on brand since she wears nothing else.
Be fair she also wears $$$ activewear that probably hasn't seen the inside of a gym.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Their latest recipe/cooking vlog. If you have to use English subtitles while speaking English.....speak up! They are really awkward. I wonder if the loungewear/ pajamas she was wearing are part of her new gig. Her frame is too small for those implants.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Return to “Lauren Curtis”