Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 Part 2

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

senpai wrote:She might as well call this a Halloween tutorial because it's scary!

Why did she bring that shadow up so HIGH! Nicole, this is isn't weed, high is NOT GOOD in this case.

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

I get why she did a pink inspired makeup look and I think the notion was nice, but oh my God... That pink eyeshadow look was atrocious!! Maybe if it was on the lid and used with some other colors to tone it down, it could have been a nice look. But that was too much! Sorry, I can be particular about eyeshadow colors and combinations :p

whitefakechoppers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whitefakechoppers »

haayyybarbs wrote:
heavengonnawait wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I've been watching nicole for awhile now and decided to unsub, not just because she looks like she cant be bothered and her latest vids are boring as hell, but what really disgusts me is her damn cats lurking about behind her, all over her makeup table, brushing their nasty bodies past her brushes and laying everywhere spreading germs and fur like its all good!
Like seriously, the sight of that makes me think of how unsanitary that room must be! (I dont care if i cant see her clean the room, its still gross!) :x

Cats jump up on to tables regardless what's on it. Mine do that. They don't rub themselves on my brushes though and I have yet to see the cat behind Nicole do that.

Do you not like cats? I'm kinda getting that feeling ...
'Brushing their nasty bodies past her brushes' :roll: Sounds like someone's not a cat person. Cats like being on high surfaces, one of my cats routinely jumps on my desk or vanity area no matter what I try to do to keep her off, but it's really not that big of a deal. Nicole's cats are both shorthair so they don't shed as much.
1. She can unsubscribe for any reason she wants to. Why are we acting like we are YouTube police and have to put in a form to request permission to unsubscribe. I like persian doll face cats but I'd be damned before they start walking all over brushes I have to put on my face or G-d forbid, in the kitchen, where I prepare food. It's our right to have different hygienic methods.
2. And as far as the breast cancer awareness, it's well known in America that October is breast cancer awareness month and uses pink to promote the cause. We know. We know. Everyone will sell their products in pink, NFL uses pink gloves and cleats, etc. Every morning show will talk about breast cancer. We got it. It's nothing new. My Aunt died from beast cancer last March but I'm not going to go crazy when October comes around.
3.I think Nicole jumps on trends, she is getting worse, and I'm glad some people are seeing through this "self-acceptance body positivity" BS everyone does but suffers from body dismorphia, insecurity, and low self-esteem. I guess she's been reading the comments about her brows because she's growing them back...after proclaiming that she don't care what ya'll think about her bleached cut off brows lol. She must be bored.

vegaspink

Post by vegaspink »

Lol, I saw this video right after it went up.
I couldn't even finish it. I was just dying for everyone here to start posting their thoughts.

She could have at least used the lighter color pink.. not this hot neon mess.

vegaspink

Post by vegaspink »

Lol, I saw this video right after it went up.
I couldn't even finish it. I was just dying for everyone here to start posting their thoughts.

She could have at least used the lighter color pink.. not this hot neon mess.

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

that look was intense

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

that look was intense

haayyybarbs
Talker
Talker

Post by haayyybarbs »

whitefakechoppers I'm not being the youtube police judging her for unsubscribing lol, I'm just pointing out how tasteless her comment was about the cats. They're animals, animals don't understand things like that. Especially cats. They're not as easy to train as dogs, and we all know Nicole is too lazy to try and train them to not jump on her vanity. She's posted vlogs where it showed them jumping on her kitchen counter without her pulling them off. I just think calling Nicole's cats nasty was unnecessary, because they don't know any better as a result of Nicole being nasty herself.

This pink tutorial was a mess. The whole time I was thinking, use a damn transition color! Blend that shit out! Add other colors besides pink and white you lazy bitch! You look like a 12 year old who just got her first eyeshadow from the drugstore! She has no idea what the hell she's doing.

edited for: wording
Thippin' on that thyrup.

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

First I have to say ol' girl needs to take some of that money she's rolling in and BUY A DAMN NUDE BRA.

That look is horrible. Her eye looks have been a mess, its as if she blends TOO much if that makes sense.
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

akagai wrote:That does NOT look good
ahhahahahahahahhaha daaaaamn! She looks like a main character in a soap opera from the 90's who woooke up looking like this :D

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Her halloween tutorial for Queen of Hearts was bloody amazing in my opinion!

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

I haven't watched it yet. She usually has really good Halloween tuts. Too bad she can't just do those all year lol
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

I love Nicole's halloween tutorials. And it kind of shows that she actually has a talent (I couldn't come up with those looks, don't know if Nicole figures them out herself, but if she does she does a pretty good job at it). And she is pretty good in applying makeup. Yeah she uses too much concealer and I hate the false lashes and I don't always like the colours she goes for, but she can apply it very well which I can't say for a lot of other youtubers.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

^ I'm the same. I don't think she's bad at makeup, just dislike the excessive concealer and lashes. That, and I wish she would contour her nose if she's going to contour the rest of her face. Just seems unfinished without it.
She gets much more into Halloween tutorials than most beauty gurus, which is fun.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I like Nicole. I agree with all the above about the concealer etc but she seems pretty fun and not too conceited. She's a general "play in the background while I'm doing other things to fill the silence" youtuber :D

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

Her skins condition in her last tutorial is why I don't believe any of her hype about that glamglow mud mask shit

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i liked the killer clowns makeup.. i just can't imagine doing all this makeup for tuts then just having to wash it off, lol!

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Post by youdoyou »

^I would if I was going to get paid for doing it like she is

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”