will it work now? that's weird.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19

Post by flylikeacg »

to be honest, i really liked her outfit of the day video, i wish she did more fashion videos or outfit of the days or lookbooks because she rarely does any, i personally would wear that outfit and i loved the heels and bag which what really pulled that look together. :)

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

No. Just, no. That outfit is horrible and the hat...no.

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Her hair looks really "witchy" out in the "real world" not filtered by lights and camera. Maybe it was just the hat...I don't know. But those extrensions looked REALLY bad in a few shots.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i didn't like it at all.. i'm not the biggest fan of her fashion style, though.

Lolalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Lolalove »

I can't watch her anymore purely because of the way she ALWAYS opens with 'so today is go-inggg to bee'

clonessuck
Debater
Debater

Post by clonessuck »

Lolalove wrote:I can't watch her anymore purely because of the way she ALWAYS opens with 'so today is go-inggg to bee'
Hahaha, I've said this about her before its a pet peeve of mine that she does. Last time I tried to say Nicole was a beatch some defended her. But the living proof is in the way she interacts with her subscribers after she uploads a video. Oh wait. Sorry. She doesn't respond to any of the comments so scratch that. Although I am still subbed to her I never leave any comments anymore its a waste of my energy. Other gurus as big as her at least respond to SOME comments. Geez Nicole, take some time out of your sleeping to respond to us. Its not that hard to respond to at least 20 comments from every video. If you ignore every single comment it makes you look like a snob and beatch in my opinion. Sorry.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

So I guess she's finally moving into a house.............. Sigh good for her but I'm envious. Gah. I'm so curious on how big it's going to be.

AndyyLovee89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndyyLovee89 »

I hope she is moving into a house and cleans up her image. I'm sure she is making a lot of money and that apartment is sorry to say, ghetto. I'm sure with her youtube income she can afford something very nice if Jeremy doesnt bring it down to his level. I can imagine a nice new place with his dj equipment everywhere. He is gross.

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

Am I the only one who thought it was funny how her and Jaclyn hill started off their september favorites video almost identically

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

How come everyone hates Jeremy !? I thinks he's chill .

AndyyLovee89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndyyLovee89 »

I don't hate him, I just think hes kind of a low life. He smokes weed and doesn't seem to have a real job. I think he rubs off on Nicole and makes her slack on uploading videos. I do like Nicole but shes lazy LBH.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Honestly, she has a very dulce candy vibe to her. She buys expensive things, but she always looks oh so very ghetto fabulous. Honestly, her heavy hand in makeup doesn't exactly help her with the " classy " or " fashionable" or "minimalistic" she wants to give off
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

AndyyLovee89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndyyLovee89 »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Honestly, she has a very dulce candy vibe to her. She buys expensive things, but she always looks oh so very ghetto fabulous. Honestly, her heavy hand in makeup doesn't exactly help her with the " classy " or " fashionable" or "minimalistic" she wants to give off
I don't think shes trying to be minimalistic at all. She likes the ghetto fabulous look. It kind of works on her. Why else would she wear 100 pounds of extensions and the tacky clothes? She thinks it looks good. It must be a culture thing. I don't think she tries to give off a classy vibe, but lets keep in mind her viewers are probably attracted to the ghetto side of her and aren't any better themselves. Jeremy wears some ghetto stuff too. Not my type of guy thats for sure!

clonessuck
Debater
Debater

Post by clonessuck »

AndyyLovee89 wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:Honestly, she has a very dulce candy vibe to her. She buys expensive things, but she always looks oh so very ghetto fabulous. Honestly, her heavy hand in makeup doesn't exactly help her with the " classy " or " fashionable" or "minimalistic" she wants to give off
I don't think shes trying to be minimalistic at all. She likes the ghetto fabulous look. It kind of works on her. Why else would she wear 100 pounds of extensions and the tacky clothes? She thinks it looks good. It must be a culture thing. I don't think she tries to give off a classy vibe, but lets keep in mind her viewers are probably attracted to the ghetto side of her and aren't any better themselves. Jeremy wears some ghetto stuff too. Not my type of guy thats for sure!
Agree 100%. And some of those viewers I don't know about them...to put it nicely.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

You know what I can't get tho ? Considering her established ghetto fab look, why would a company like loreal wanna get involved with her ? They own ysl and Lancôme for fucks sake
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

clonessuck
Debater
Debater

Post by clonessuck »

Heyholetsgo wrote:You know what I can't get tho ? Considering her established ghetto fab look, why would a company like loreal wanna get involved with her ? They own ysl and Lancôme for fucks sake
You are right good point...but when it comes to money it seems some companies don't give two shits. Good or bad publicity works. And if Nicole was really hot shit to Loreal they would be putting her in their ads and commercials, not JLO, Eva and Beyoncé.

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I hated Nicole's recent ootd. She's lost some weight but her body shape still isn't that cute but I think it has to do with her being somewhat box shaped on top and having slim legs. Regardless that outfit was not cute and she looked like a wannabe witch from Hocus Pocus. I wanted to comment and say I thought Halloween wasn't for a few weeks.

AndyyLovee89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndyyLovee89 »

clonessuck wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:You know what I can't get tho ? Considering her established ghetto fab look, why would a company like loreal wanna get involved with her ? They own ysl and Lancôme for fucks sake
You are right good point...but when it comes to money it seems some companies don't give two shits. Good or bad publicity works. And if Nicole was really hot shit to Loreal they would be putting her in their ads and commercials, not JLO, Eva and Beyoncé.
I agree. I have seen some really awful gurus with high profile sponsorships. I think companies only care about exposure. They probably dont even watch the videos. They see the subscriber count and think about the money they can make.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”