Nguerriero19

Lola_22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nguerriero19

Post by Lola_22 »

I thought she would be on the main page considering she has over 200,000 subs.

Theres days I love her & days I can't stand her. She's not very good at eyeshadow but I like that she tries EVERY new product. What do you guys think about her?

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Re: Nguerriero19

Post by SassyChance »

Personally I don't like her attitude that she has. She seems so damn rude & snobby. With that being said though, I do like the fact, like you mentioned she tries a bunch of different products. I also like the fact that she tries things (and seems honest with what works and what doesn't) made for oily skin, since she mentions quite a bit her skin is oily.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

I do enjoy watching her videos but I agree her attitude - at times - really stinks. The way she talks down to some people who ask a simple question is hilarious. She's very much into herself and doesn't like even the smallest of constructive criticism. I think she is so beautiful without makeup, but with it...ehhh. I think she applies far too much and it just detracts from her natural beauty. Perhaps she could learn to take a few words of advice or tips instead of bashing anyone who dares to offer.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

i really like her!

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

i cant get passed the eyebrows.

notafan
TROLL
TROLL

Post by notafan »

She pushes products too often, from MyLikes, etc. I do think she's prettier without make-up like someone else in the thread already said.

Post by Guest »

QUEEN of good photoshop, camera angles, and semi-flattering poses. She looks like a man in real life! And stop trying to be black or ghetto or whatever you're trying to be with all those "oooh girl, weave this weave that, oh hell no" type sayings. Just wish people would stop idolizing others when they know far from the truth of things.. :roll:

emailmspat
Learner
Learner

Post by emailmspat »

I can't stand this beastly man like mexican girl. One, she thinks she is black, and ignorant as fuck. Her and her loser ass "wanna be black" wigger boyfriend are pot heads!!!! what a duo huh. He posted a pic on instagram with pot and a pipe, like really? they're both losers. She also wears so much damn makeup it's crazy! she looks like jay leno to me, that chin is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!

Bambam
Debater
Debater

Post by Bambam »

She's lovely....But sometimes she can go on and on about stuff. Good storyteller hahahaa :clap:

missdior
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missdior »

I like her sometimes and at others she makes me roll my eyes. She's up front though and there's a lot to be said about that.

isaiditandwhat

Post by isaiditandwhat »

I used to like her but her attitude changed so much she is catty and unpleasant to watch because half the time she is flipping her hair and staring at herself in the camera....Her ugly inside makes her even more atrocious on the outside...#JayLenochin I unsubbed....

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

Ahhh yes, I cannot stand the constant flipping/fluffing up/touching of her hair.

lissy0116
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lissy0116 »

I really like her. But her catty attitude gets to me.

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

I love her. I think her personality is great but to each their own.

sydkins432
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sydkins432 »

I like her, she seems real. She tries real products that we could afford, she films in an average bedroom (no crazy, unrelatable set up) and she genuinely knows what she's talking about when it comes to hair. I have never thought she has a bad attitude.... She's a cute, real girl!

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

I can't stand this beastly man like mexican girl. One, she thinks she is black, and ignorant as fuck. Her and her loser ass "wanna be black" wigger boyfriend are pot heads!!!! what a duo huh. He posted a pic on instagram with pot and a pipe, like really? they're both losers. She also wears so much damn makeup it's crazy! she looks like jay leno to me, that chin is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!
Wow really? Could you sound any more ignorant and rude? People like you are the reason why gurugossip gets such a bad reputation. Most people here are giving constructive comments and you're just saying random shitt.

Anyways, I agree that she's a bit catty especially in the comments for her 'pin up zombie' tutorial. The only time I think her cattiness is actually warranted is when people always ask her what she's wearing or anything because people really do have a problem with not checking the downbar.

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Post by StrawberryShake »

I read about her on the old GG, and she seemed really bitchy.

I think I watched one of her videos, and she just rambled on and on and touched her hair.

I don't get why she's so curt with people, but anyways...I just remember she was a bartender and supposedly had a stripper pole in her bedroom.

shattenkirk
Learner
Learner

Post by shattenkirk »

I really liked the Zombie Pin-Up look. I think it could have turned out better, but for what it was it was good. Gave me an idea for a costume at least. \m/

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

Omg she's really annoying. When I read about her on the old GG I thought people were just being mean cause I read a lot about her chin lol anyway I checked out a couple of her videos and didn't really see anything wrong with her so I decided to give her a chance and subscribe. Its been less than a year and I cannot stand her. The reason her bitchiness wasn't apparent to me in the first few videos I watched is because she likes to be kinda sneaky about it. However I just find myself skipping over 99.9% of her videos because they're pretty boring and all she does is ramble and touch her hair and whatever. Oh and she copies other gurus' ideas for videos.. I saw so many people praise her on the pop art Halloween tutorial like it was the most creative thing ever. Two other gurus did the same earlier in the week. Please..

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

^^ This!! I loved VintageorTacky's rendition of the PopArt/Comic Book Girl tutorial, Nicole's was just a mess in my opinion. There isn't a unique bone in Nicole's body. She usually does the same look over & over, give or take a few switch-ups, and I even remember in one of her videos she mentioned that she only wears the crazy nail polish colors for her videos, but in her daily personal life, she sticks to the more neutral tones. Which is fine, but that just proves that there's nothing unique about her. I haven't liked her for a while now because of how snotty she is at times. She seems to have a nasty attitude. Granted I don't know her in person, but some of her comments that she replies back are just downright rude. She's a bitch and she just needs to get over herself.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”