Nguerriero19

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19

Post by danceinthedark »

I wonder if Germ pitches in with the bills.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I personally wouldn't show my home in detail because it's just not safe to put that on the internet. But maybe that's just me.
imma ball til the day i fall

Abrie
Learner
Learner

Post by Abrie »

Also the house was almost empty - why do you want to see empty or messy rooms?

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

So when I was watching the 5 second house tour I was wondering...where is their bedroom? lol There's an empty room, her filming room and Germ's DJ room...ummm where do they sleep? Its a cute little house but I will say its not what I expected after seeing the pool and kitchen. I thought it would be much bigger but it looks like whoever built it or whatever put all the money in the kitchen hahaha

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

^ Ahahaha I agree.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

To me, it looked like the house was a small bungalow that had the kitchen added on later. The kitchen just doesn't match the rest of the house. I really liked it though. She and Jeremy have no immediate plans to have any kids, so it looks like plenty of room for just the two of them. And as long as they are happy, that is all that matters.

Btw, I wasn't really offended by her quick tour. The house is basically empty. She probably wants to buy furniture and decorate before showing it much.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

Batila wrote:
Gurucide wrote:Anyone else sick of these Halloween tutorials? I don't watch them. In fact, I haven't watched any of her Halloween tutorials. The thumbnail alone is all I need to see as what I'm going to get from it. Good thing she pre-filmed all these tutorials. She'd never be able to do this, plus moving. Ha!
I agree I haven't watched any Halloween tutorials from her and I mostly skip them from other gurus as well.
Now we can relax. Halloween is over so hopefully no more face paint videos. Ha! :wink: Dang, that shit gets old. I love Halloween as much as the next person, I'm just tired of it. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I cannot believe that house tour. What was that anyways? A drive-by peepshow of a house? C'mon! At least she could've done it when they were at least settled in and maybe somewhat decorated. I'd at least take that. However, I did see her Instagram pic of her cat drinking out of the pool. Geez, I hope that pool was shocked and adequately chlorinated. Don't want fluffy to get bugs or get sick.

danipants
Learner
Learner

Post by danipants »

Raerawr wrote:That "super quick" house tour really pissed me off.. Like really bitch? It almost makes me more mad versus if she showed nothing. She KNOWS so many of her subscribers wanted to see it and she gives us that bullshit? I personally don't like her new house but I think maybe that's because I hate one story houses.
She has like nothing in her house right now. She just moved in. I can understand not wanting to show us empty rooms with lackluster furniture and decor, especially if she has yet to decorate or DIY anything for her house. Personally I wouldn't want to sit through a video dedicated to an empty house.

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

I agree, I would be bored if she showed a video of an empty house. There's no point. I think she quickly showed the basic layout of the house to satisfy people's curiousity, not to give an actual tour. I'm sure she'll show more once she actually gets settled in. Their house isn't so bad though, it's nice for 2 people with no kids. I'm thinking the empty room was an extra one and maybe she just didn't want to show the bedroom?

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”