Nicole HorseTeethandTalons Guerriero - Part 10

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nicole HorseTeethandTalons Guerriero - Part 10

Post by starsicle11 »

I really don’t know why people praise her for these types of looks. This was incredibly basic....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirstyblossom95
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thirstyblossom95 »

Character Assassin wrote:She had to do a whole video on her piercings because "so many people were asking"? I don't understand these piercing videos, do people not know how ear piercings work?
Hahaha! Or they are too unoriginal to literally get a piercing because they like it and get it only because some YouTuber has it. Also i mean all piercings are the same more or less anyway so why make a video ?

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I don't know why she keeps going back to get more ear piercings. those rook/daith piercings hurt like a mofo to sleep on no matter what earring you put in them. I had a rook piercing (i don't think she has this one done but still) in one of my ears i finally took out because i could not sleep on my left side at all without waking up in pain, and this was a 100% healed ear piercing i had done like many years ago its just the pressure of earrings on the ear as you sleep. She's dumb for getting so many so quickly.

Thirstyblossom95
Wanderer
Wanderer

missmimz wrote:I don't know why she keeps going back to get more ear piercings. those rook/daith piercings hurt like a mofo to sleep on no matter what earring you put in them. I had a rook piercing (i don't think she has this one done but still) in one of my ears i finally took out because i could not sleep on my left side at all without waking up in pain, and this was a 100% healed ear piercing i had done like many years ago its just the pressure of earrings on the ear as you sleep. She's dumb for getting so many so quickly.
I couldn’t sleep on my conch for the 2 years i had it. I’d be afraid of them getting infected getting so many at one time. Would take forever

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Thirstyblossom95 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:49 pm
missmimz wrote:I don't know why she keeps going back to get more ear piercings. those rook/daith piercings hurt like a mofo to sleep on no matter what earring you put in them. I had a rook piercing (i don't think she has this one done but still) in one of my ears i finally took out because i could not sleep on my left side at all without waking up in pain, and this was a 100% healed ear piercing i had done like many years ago its just the pressure of earrings on the ear as you sleep. She's dumb for getting so many so quickly.
I couldn’t sleep on my conch for the 2 years i had it. I’d be afraid of them getting infected getting so many at one time. Would take forever

And we all know this chick is not cleaning all these piercings several times a day.

Pnkd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pnkd »

Thirstyblossom95 wrote:

I had daith on my left ear and conch on my right ear, daith was super chill and i slept on it few days after piercing it, conch wasn't that bad either. My industrial on the other hand was a sonofa...

Either way, i seriously hate the way she has done her hair lately, it just does not suit her

Lähetetty minun PAR-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's weird how people's ears all heal them differently. I have 2 in the rook on my left ear and never had a problem (I have little curved barbells in them) but the conch in my right ear took foreverrrr to heal and be able to sleep comfortably on it. Even now if it's positioned the wrong way, I'll wake up and it'll be sore. And at this point it's like 12 years old lol. I guess it has to do with the shape of your ear? I dunno, but I haven't gotten any more in a looooong time because I hate the healing process :rofl:

But, to stay on topic, I totally agree that she's a moron for getting so many at once.

Post by Guest »

Tbf a lot of people say (including here lol) that her 'fantasy/costume' looks could be more entertaining to watch and she could do it all year, better than the same old not-so-good regular make up looks. It could be her thing of just doing it for fun not necessarily for people to follow.

Brows still need to be shaped but honestly, they need LESS make up. Make them the size they already are Nicole, stop overdrawing them!!

lolascherries

Post by lolascherries »

She's fallen off a lot, it's quite sad to see.

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

I really don't understand this "rainbow bae" series she's doing. One, the name makes no sense, it's not even a play on words in any way... is it meant to be clever? Also don't get me started on the tag on the most-recent video, #girlpower. Finally, the concept is not creative or interesting. She's just painting her face one color with matching eye shadow and a matching wig. A color series is a great idea but why not do normal foundation, a purple ombre winged eyeliner or purple brows with dark purpleish-black lips. Something cool! This whole thing is so cheesy and adolescent/amateurish.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

MakeupByNobody wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:44 pm
I really don't understand this "rainbow bae" series she's doing. One, the name makes no sense, it's not even a play on words in any way... is it meant to be clever? Also don't get me started on the tag on the most-recent video, #girlpower. Finally, the concept is not creative or interesting. She's just painting her face one color with matching eye shadow and a matching wig. A color series is a great idea but why not do normal foundation, a purple ombre winged eyeliner or purple brows with dark purpleish-black lips. Something cool! This whole thing is so cheesy and adolescent/amateurish.
i dont think anyone really does and it shows in her views. neither one has even broken 100k views and thats just sad for someone with 2million subscribers

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

The RainbowBaes is cringy. I wonder why her management even let her do it. It seems like slightly more effort on her part but with WAY less reward. Gosh I remember watching her and her easily clearing half a million views in a day. Nicole, if you need some ideas for videos (and you do) here's a few:

A fitness inspired one (I tried OrangeTheory/CrossFit/Barre Method for a month! Before and After)
Fly to NJ and do a challenge vid with Carli
Boyfriend Buys my Makeup
Buy Hundreds of Dollars worth of a New Indie Brand to review
Or just a short vlog

Not saying these are spectacular or super interesting but her last few videos have been sad.

Thirstyblossom95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Anyone else see Shannxo just uploaded a rainbow series look? Wtf honestly wouldn’t think it would be something creative enough to steal from someone else. (She could’ve done it first though not 100%)

Thirstyblossom95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Anyone else see Shannxo just so happned to upload a rainbow series look? Don’t know if its anything like Nicoles buttttt Wtf honestly wouldn’t think it would be something creative enough to steal from someone else. (She could’ve done it first though not 100%)

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Thirstyblossom95 wrote:Anyone else see Shannxo just so happned to upload a rainbow series look? Don’t know if its anything like Nicoles buttttt Wtf honestly wouldn’t think it would be something creative enough to steal from someone else. (She could’ve done it first though not 100%)

Shaaanxo mentioned she was doing a colored scheme series weeks ago. I do not think she whatsoever copied Hoodrat Nicole.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

I wish she'd actually get crazy and creative with these looks. Bomb eyeshadow with dIfferent shades of the colors she picked. A wild liner in that color, like cmon do something! Maybe I need to become a guru and show this bitch creativity cause painting herself purple and becoming Ursula ain't it :rofl: :rofl:

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

elchaos_ wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 am
I wish she'd actually get crazy and creative with these looks. Bomb eyeshadow with dIfferent shades of the colors she picked. A wild liner in that color, like cmon do something! Maybe I need to become a guru and show this bitch creativity cause painting herself purple and becoming Ursula ain't it :rofl: :rofl:
Right? Because she's had interesting ideas before and can get by with her technique level and make it work. She's also said repeatedly she has the desire to create more creative looks. Instead of just "winging it" as she claims when she sits in front of the camera, why isn't she spending her time watching Pat McGrath videos, reading books by Kevyn Aucoin, making mood boards of looks and ideas and sketching ideas out to see what works? Everything she does is so reduced to the basics but she could literally find inspiration everywhere! A rainy day, colors of leaves, using duochrome in unique ways, blurred lips, graphic eyes in neon colors, color contrast between eyes and lips. Oh my gosh, I'm literally laying in bed eating cereal coming up with ideas. It's not hard and it's FUN. Plus with Instagram and social media it's so easy to see what others are doing and build off of that or get ideas going. Drives me nuts when people do the bare minimum and don't push themselves creatively.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Always an excuse w this one. Like, i get it... when ur sick ur sick. U don’t feel like doing shit much less being on camera, but she literally does nothing even when she ISNT sick. Like damn, most YT’ers are gonna make the most of their time when they feel well to insure when they are sick they aren’t missing out on uploading content for their followers. But this one tho? Smh.

Must be nice to be that rich and seemingly have endless amounts of money.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Lmaooo she’s pulling a Jaclyn Hill now? Pathetic..

I could never imagine posting pics of my vitamin IVs (lmao) while bitching about being sick. Talk about trying to garner sympathy and attention..

She’s sick every week. I guess those juices aren’t workin for ya, Sloth. Maybe it’s time to eat some actual vegetables and go outside for once.

LumpySpaceQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by LumpySpaceQueen »

sandserif wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:15 pm
The RainbowBaes is cringy. I wonder why her management even let her do it. It seems like slightly more effort on her part but with WAY less reward. Gosh I remember watching her and her easily clearing half a million views in a day. Nicole, if you need some ideas for videos (and you do) here's a few:

A fitness inspired one (I tried OrangeTheory/CrossFit/Barre Method for a month! Before and After)
Fly to NJ and do a challenge vid with Carli
Boyfriend Buys my Makeup
Buy Hundreds of Dollars worth of a New Indie Brand to review
Or just a short vlog

Not saying these are spectacular or super interesting but her last few videos have been sad.
These are awesome ideas! I hope she reads this and takes your suggestions to heart!!

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”