steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by steph88x »

guru_topics wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:27 pm
Where is Nicole and her new teeth at? :bozo:
Dying to see how crazy she is going to look. She really does not give a fuck about her job on social media. Like not even a tweet letting her “fans” know where she is

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

When was her last upload? :rofl: :?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:When was her last upload? :rofl: :?
I think it was a week (or maybe two?) back and was that Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial she did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by missmimz »

She's super MIA. No social media updates or YT uploads at all in..weeks.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Does anyone know anything about veneers like is there a recovery period? id imagine once its done theres no healing to be done after that they are just on ? maybe im wrong.
maybe she turned put super ridiculous looking and is embarrassed, waiting to get them redone? lmao i imagine shes gonna look like a horse with veneers

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I don't know why all these gurus/celebs get veneers. They look so unnatural.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by bubbles_328 »

missmimz wrote:I don't know why all these gurus/celebs get veneers. They look so unnatural.
They can look nice but the patient (as well as the dentist) have to be on the same page and the patient has to be adamant that they want them to look really natural or else they’ll always turn out looking super blocky, fake and like horse teeth.. which seems to be what a lot of these girls end up going for, and I’m not sure why.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Nicole’s lost 1500+ subs in the past 30 days... does she really think what she’s doing is sustainable? She should consider a career change at this point.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I don't understand why she just goes radio silent. She could at least post some IG stories or something to keep her audience engaged. Nope, nothing. no tweets, no IG stories, just MIA.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by bubbles_328 »

missmimz wrote:I don't understand why she just goes radio silent. She could at least post some IG stories or something to keep her audience engaged. Nope, nothing. no tweets, no IG stories, just MIA.
She’s really turned into a lazy sloth that quite frankly has no respect for her fans ( u know, the ppl who pay her bills)

And ur right...The least she cld do is give some sort of an explanation instead of just disappearing but I mean this IS Nicole we’re talking abt. :roll:

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

She's got a lot of years ahead of her to support herself and Jeremy in the style to which she has become accustomed. She should be hustling as much as possible to stash $$$$ away now. She should be old enough to understand this. Does a normal person take off two weeks from work to get veneers?

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

steph88x wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am
Does anyone know anything about veneers like is there a recovery period? id imagine once its done theres no healing to be done after that they are just on ? maybe im wrong.
maybe she turned put super ridiculous looking and is embarrassed, waiting to get them redone? lmao i imagine shes gonna look like a horse with veneers
no recovery period. mouth may be a tiny bit sore if that.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

xxnjlove wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 pm
steph88x wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:34 am
no recovery period. mouth may be a tiny bit sore if that.
Great so she’s just being worthless at her job lol

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

She showed her new teeth on IG stories and they’re so big :/ Jeremy’s look nice though

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Nicole

Post by steph88x »

laurenxxoo22 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
She showed her new teeth on IG stories and they’re so big :/ Jeremy’s look nice though

holy hell she looks even worse then before if possible. she looks like she wont even be able to talk properly.
her lips looked awful
and why does she wear one brown eyeshadow all over her eye and up to her brown bone?? it looks so bad wtf is wrong with her lately

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

steph88x wrote:
laurenxxoo22 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am

holy hell she looks even worse then before if possible. she looks like she wont even be able to talk properly.
her lips looked awful
and why does she wear one brown eyeshadow all over her eye and up to her brown bone?? it looks so bad wtf is wrong with her lately
He is so gross, new teeth or not. And hers are way too big but I had a feeling that’s exactly what she wld end up doing. Smh.

guru_shmuru
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guru_shmuru »

She probably needed a little time to get used to them. I imagine they are similar to have a retainer where you have to adjust your speech to sound normal. I don't know why she doesn't at least give us SOMETHING. She literally hasn't moved from her 2.9mil subscribers in a year. She could capitalize on so much but instead it seems like she just sits around the house and does nothing all day. seriously though.. WHAT does she do? There's only so much residual income she can make off her products. I wonder if she's got some sort of personality disorder? Think about it. She never leaves the house really. We never hear of any friends. It's just her and Jeremy and Jeremy's friends? Kind of weird but The good thing for her though, she has some seriously loyal fans that if she wanted to actually put some effort into rebranding her channel and pumping out good content (I'm not gonna hold my breath) she may be able to save her YT career. She is one of the OGs but there are too many young girls these days with too much motivation and time on their hands. I was watching a video of hers from 2014 the other day.. SHE IS SOOOO DIFFERENT! "13 beauty hacks" She was so cute and bubbly and girly. Very likable and charismatic. Suddenly she's Kim Mathers circa 2000 w/ that Dark lipliner and lipstick?? GUURRRLLL NAHHHHHH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by guru_shmuru on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ah, I see they both went for the bright white "look at me I have giant fake teeth" look :rofl:

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

WOW those teeth! I suppose we won't see a new video for awhile as she gets used to them because she clearly is NOT yet

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”