Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

Post by lolomgstop »

Continue here :love2:

Shoutout to macgirl818 for the title. LOL!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

If she does a brow tutorial that truly means YouTube and authenticity is dead. they just shill their collabs, and her brows are shitty- who wants a tutorial on how SHE does hers? :?

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

She's lookin rough on snap even with the face full of makeup :x

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by missmimz »

I like how she's "trying" to be healthy on snap. Girl come on, just like working out in a week or two you'll be back to eating donuts.

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

So she posted 2 videos and 2 more will come then for sure a 1 month break because the money from these videos will be enough for the mortgage :D she is predictable to this point.

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

Honestly, she can take a break until she's ready to come back with a less hideous hair color ...

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

I watched her shitty green and silver tutorial.... she seemed awkward as fuck in front of the camera. Just retire Nicole.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

She’s forever using filters on snap. I’ve never seen her on there without one. :roll: At least she knows she’s ugly. :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Damn ugly ^ :tu: :rofl:

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

She's like the Lindsay Lohan of youtube...just stop girl :tu:
In GG We Trust

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Nicole's appearance keeps getting worse and worse, as does her personality. I can't stand her and her constant unmotivated, lazy and self-absorbed ass. I know it must feel awful, too, just bumming around acting like a toddler and accomplishing absolutely nothing all day. But I'm at the point where I don't even look for her videos anymore and I hope she gets whats coming to her honestly.

I saw a couple of people in the last thread speculating that her and Jeremy broke up? I'm curious to know more, lol. Maybe they followed suit to Carli and Brett.

Also great thread name :tu: I also really enjoyed the purple people eater suggestion :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ladyevil wrote:Nicole's appearance keeps getting worse and worse, as does her personality. I can't stand her and her constant unmotivated, lazy and self-absorbed ass. I know it must feel awful, too, just bumming around acting like a toddler and accomplishing absolutely nothing all day. But I'm at the point where I don't even look for her videos anymore and I hope she gets whats coming to her honestly.

I saw a couple of people in the last thread speculating that her and Jeremy broke up? I'm curious to know more, lol. Maybe they followed suit to Carli and Brett.

Also great thread name :tu: I also really enjoyed the purple people eater suggestion :rofl:

I don’t think they broke up because yesterday she snapped them in the car together. If they did break up she’s hiding it well. But doubtful they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

hellyeah wrote:
ladyevil wrote:Nicole's appearance keeps getting worse and worse, as does her personality. I can't stand her and her constant unmotivated, lazy and self-absorbed ass. I know it must feel awful, too, just bumming around acting like a toddler and accomplishing absolutely nothing all day. But I'm at the point where I don't even look for her videos anymore and I hope she gets whats coming to her honestly.

I don’t think they broke up because yesterday she snapped them in the car together. If they did break up she’s hiding it well. But doubtful they did.

Jeremy will never leave her because he has a free ride. Nicole with never leave Jeremy because she needs him to pump her gas lol.

Aloy1602
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Aloy1602 »

She got a faded black eye in her new vlog, just sayin

Post by Guest »

Aloy1602 wrote:She got a faded black eye in her new vlog, just sayin
And they have a loaner. Car accident maybe?

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

Following

Post by Guest »

gossipgirl03 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

Jeremy will never leave her because he has a free ride. Nicole with never leave Jeremy because she needs him to pump her gas lol.

damn, how sad is that, eh? solid relationship. such goals thooo!

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

I don't think she can ever truly be done with YouTube because it finances her lifestyle. Unless she goes to college or trade school and gets some sort of degree or certification, she's stuck.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

1) her fans must REALLY REALLY love her. When she decided to “come back” most of the comments were licking her ass. There were a few that felt she was shady for not giving any explanation as to why she ditched her fans & YT. Nicole really should reflect on her life and remember where she started and who helped her get to where she’s at. The subs/fans can make or break these people. I don’t get why people stick by her and Jaclyn Hill when they rarely upload.

2) she sure does get a lot of views for not having that great of content. Why are people interested in her “yesterdays” vlogs? She is such a boring person. But her views don’t compare to the amount of subs she has. 2 million subs and get views hover around 500,000 or less per video. Her newest vlog has a little over 150,000 views. Not great for someone with 2M subs.

3) I agree she won’t ever really quit YT. She still gets free shit. I think she’s over YT. She said it in a video a while back. It must be nice to take a long ass break from your “job” and still live a nice life and still receive free items. If y’all just left your jobs for a month, two months, etc, would you be welcomed back? No. You’d be fired.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Why on Earth would this dumb bitch snap her self mixing coffee obnoxiously? Do people really give a fuck? Is she trying to prove a point that she's actually up out of bed? I wish this bitch would just go away.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”