Nicole "Always Stuffin' My Face Guerriero--Part 7

laurondo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicole "Always Stuffin' My Face Guerriero--Part 7

Post by laurondo »

missmimz wrote:I actually like Nicole, but I don't trust her opinions of make up or skins care products. Her makeup never looks good, and her skin looks terrible too. What makes her likeable is her personality. She needs to focus on vlogs or some kind of lifestyle shit, makeup is not her thing anymore.
I agree. It's weird, too, 'cause I used to think she was pretty good at makeup... and now shes so heavy handed with it. Her eyebrows and cheeks especially. Maybe if she were to just tone it done some.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Mrs Paul21 wrote:Used to be a subscriber during her "stripper pole on my room" era, she was more likeable back then. :) plus, she was not so disgusting to look at.

But now? Her teeth look so rotten!!! I tried watching her newset video, but just looking at the thumbnail... omg what a mess! Like I said, Her teeth look really bad. They look as if they are deteriorating. Try flossing once in a while. So gross! :? :?
LOL! I noticed her teeth looking like this for a while now. It's most definitely from eating candy/snacks and smoking a shit ton of weed.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Well we know she has dental issues and she ignores them. She probably needs several teeth pulled at this point because she said she needed root canals and she was ignoring them, and at a certain point your teeth just become too weak to repair and they have to be pulled. She must have the worst breath ever.

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

im dying at her makeup in this video. like are you fucking serious with those eyebrows .. they generally are bad but this is like a weird bad. also WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A STRIPE OF CONTOUR. always

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

I watched the video for 30 seconds and clicked out because her teeth and eyebrows are just horrendous

Post by Guest »

Anise wrote:what pisses me off is she can take breaks from her "job" for a month or more yet she will still continue to receive FREE PR packages from a shit ton of beauty companies that are worth crazy amounts of money. I hate how all these companies send her shit. She isn't worthy of it. Would anyone still get a paycheck if they took a month off and receive free incentives? no. why is it ok for this "guru"...maybe I'm just mad I can't receive free high end make up and have to spend a ton at sephora, or I can't buy 101 christmas trees from Home Goods to decorate my house lol
....took a month off without even telling anyone (like I dunno, YOUR BOSS! Or in this case your subs b/c guess what? We own you!) AT THAT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lol looks like she went through the comments and kept the nice ones defending her. because of course she did.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Nope, all the comments calling her out are still there, you just have to keep scrolling. Not sure what’s up with YouTube, but the “top comments” filter has been broken for a long time.

Also, she looks a cold blooded mess and it’s been obvious for years now that she is over YouTube. Why do so many act surprised? I wish she would stop toying with her followers and just say that because that whole “new chapter/daily blogging” shit was just a last ditch effort to save whatever is left of her dying YouTube career. The only collab worth a damn was the ABH one and once the other one drops, I don’t see her lasting too much longer.

There are sooooo many YouTubers that are more consistent and actually put in effort which is why their channels continue to grow. Nicole seems to be content with this type of stagnancy so good luck to her.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Holy Shit! I’m looking at the pic above and I just cant believe it. Despite what a low life lazy piece of shit she has become, she was a pretty girl at one time. I think she has aged terribly (probably drugs, obvious poor hygiene etc.), not to mention the new horrible brows, hair, skin and those ghetto ass nails. What makes someone want to look like that? She’s pushing 40, girl it’s time to grow up.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao she's gonna be like kandee 50 going on 13 .... but you know ... without talent :rofl:

(*not that I like Kandee I think she's cuckoo)

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

I've been subscribed to her since the beginning but only because she is one of the OG gurus... I never got her hype. She is not really attractive at all. She is chubby, has a long chin, beady eyes and is terrible at makeup. How is she landing collabs with major brands? I agree with the poster who said the older beauty gurus are just plain lucky because there are prettier people with more skills than Nicole working behind the counter at Ulta.

Nicole, if you are over YouTube then just make a video telling your subscribers how you feel. Don't keep taking 6-month vacations and popping back up with your semi-smug attitude like nothing happened.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I can’t help but laugh over her losing 900+ subs with one upload. Keep fucking around, Nicole.. :roll: :FU:

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

thefader wrote:I've been subscribed to her since the beginning but only because she is one of the OG gurus... I never got her hype. She is not really attractive at all. She is chubby, has a long chin, beady eyes and is terrible at makeup. How is she landing collabs with major brands? I agree with the poster who said the older beauty gurus are just plain lucky because there are prettier people with more skills than Nicole working behind the counter at Ulta.

Nicole, if you are over YouTube then just make a video telling your subscribers how you feel. Don't keep taking 6-month vacations and popping back up with your semi-smug attitude like nothing happened.
That’s just it….she can do it and will continue to because her “loyal” subscribers believe everything she says and unfortunately will continue to defend her ugly smug ass. By the way, smug is a great word for her. That’s exactly what she is. Instead of giving some sort of explanation for her absence she came off like she is just too good and doesn’t owe anyone shit. This ugly sloth bitch thinks she’s entitled and should be treated like a celebrity.

Screenshotsare4ever
Debater
Debater

Post by Screenshotsare4ever »

I’ve never been a huge fag of Nicole. Her videos would occasionally pop up in my suggested, as her most recent video did (2017 faces) and damn. I didn’t even know she had been mia but her weird glossing over of it put a bad taste in my mouth. She should’ve either not addressed it at all or explained why. But bringing it up and shutting it down immediately with no explanation just shows that her fans/followers are just that to her. So many of these influencers act like their fans are their best friends and family, but most of them, Nicole included, don’t actually care about them.

Also I just saw her snap of Jeremy in the car, which was obvious to show everyone asking if they had broken up that they haven’t. Or maybe she’s reading here lmao

Screenshotsare4ever
Debater
Debater

Post by Screenshotsare4ever »

fan***** :( it wont let me edit

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Ok so we need a new thread. I LOVE Purple People Eater as someone mentioned a few posts up however this chick will be changing her hair color next week so I say we don't go with that one.

I am still all for Best Damn Catfish - a twist from her failed skincare line Best Damn Bullshit.

Anyone have any other good ones?

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

ginany93015 wrote:Holy Shit! I’m looking at the pic above and I just cant believe it. Despite what a low life lazy piece of shit she has become, she was a pretty girl at one time. I think she has aged terribly (probably drugs, obvious poor hygiene etc.), not to mention the new horrible brows, hair, skin and those ghetto ass nails. What makes someone want to look like that? She’s pushing 40, girl it’s time to grow up.

She's not pushing 40 , umm what?

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

_finncash wrote:
ginany93015 wrote:Holy Shit! I’m looking at the pic above and I just cant believe it. Despite what a low life lazy piece of shit she has become, she was a pretty girl at one time. I think she has aged terribly (probably drugs, obvious poor hygiene etc.), not to mention the new horrible brows, hair, skin and those ghetto ass nails. What makes someone want to look like that? She’s pushing 40, girl it’s time to grow up.

Isn't she well into her 30's? I thought she was.

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

ginany93015 wrote:
_finncash wrote:

Isn't she well into her 30's? I thought she was.
Lol no she's like 31

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

missmimz wrote:Well we know she has dental issues and she ignores them. She probably needs several teeth pulled at this point because she said she needed root canals and she was ignoring them, and at a certain point your teeth just become too weak to repair and they have to be pulled. She must have the worst breath ever.
Ewww that is so gross! I haven't watched any of her vids lately, so I wasn't aware she has dental issues. I work in a dental office and the first thing I notice in a person is their teeth (I don't mean it in a bad way though) Her gums look so dark, and the separation between her teeth look like she has plaque built up.

Sorry im probably just exaggerating, but It's so gross to think that she has so much $$$$, yet she refuses to care for her oral health. Girl, Stop being lazy! pick up the phone and make an appt ASAP!

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”