Post by Guest »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:what's bbl? ^
Brazilian butt lift

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Re: Nicole "Always Stuffin' My Face Guerriero--Part 7

Post by ginany93015 »

In my opinion there is no reason whatsoever that could justify her absence and lack of explanation to her supporters. Then to top it off just pop in with those ghetto fabulous trash nails like nothing???!!! Even if she did in fact have an illness, depression etc., it’s still unjustifiable. We all have issues. I highly doubt that if we fall ill, get depressed etc., that we can just not show up/return to our jobs . I guess that is what is all boils down to though, we have REAL jobs. YouTube is just a shtick and she stepped in shit and now takes it for granted. I do believe that every dog has their day though….

Post by Guest »

I hate that stupid "heheheh" she does after every third sentence :rofl:

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by starsicle11 »

lotus wrote:Plot twist she recovering from bbl :rofl:
Not gonna lie, I had the thought she might've gotten some work done. She’s way too narcissistic to not post a selfie by now. :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao true . I was just being stupid cuz carli her mom got one :rofl: I feel like nic would be honest about it and vlog it for sake of content

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by themainethingsin »

I’m glad her subbies are plaguing her comments section on instagram, asking where she has disappeared. However I know the second her stupid ass comes back with ‘I was soooo sick you guys’ they will all come crawling back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Re: Nicole

Post by ginany93015 »

themainethingsin wrote:I’m glad her subbies are plaguing her comments section on instagram, asking where she has disappeared. However I know the second her stupid ass comes back with ‘I was soooo sick you guys’ they will all come crawling back

Yes exactly...and sadly they are really not calling her out for vanishing but instead saying things like "we miss you sooooo much" "please come back" Efff her, I'm hoping her ugly trash ass stays away and gets what she deserves.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Why doesn't she at least comment. it's pathetic! Oh let me throw them a bone and post my nails? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

Her nails are gross. And ghetto af... and I say this as someone who grew up in the ghetto and wore long acrylics in high school lmao. Nicole is a few years older than me and I dont understand why her style is still shit. She has this goofy ass hair color, trashy nails, etc. Is she regressing?!

And does anyone know why they drive that big ass truck? You would think they were soccer parents.

Post by Guest »

thefader wrote:Her nails are gross. And ghetto af... and I say this as someone who grew up in the ghetto and wore long acrylics in high school lmao. Nicole is a few years older than me and I dont understand why her style is still shit. She has this goofy ass hair color, trashy nails, etc. Is she regressing?!

And does anyone know why they drive that big ass truck? You would think they were soccer parents.
Extravagant hair and nails to just be a home body. Let's hope this sloth doesn't return to social media..

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

thefader wrote:Her nails are gross. And ghetto af... and I say this as someone who grew up in the ghetto and wore long acrylics in high school lmao. Nicole is a few years older than me and I dont understand why her style is still shit. She has this goofy ass hair color, trashy nails, etc. Is she regressing?!

Because she is ghetto rich! She had nothing, came into money and didn't know what to spend it on. Clearly she's not the brightest crayon in the box. One of her "cool" friends probably told her to get it.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I think I remember her saying she got that Escalade to pick up all of her packages. :roll: :?

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao oh yes and to haul shit from home goods of course

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

Nicole is so frustrating. Don't wanna post a YT video? Fine. That's your bills so idc. But she can't be bothered to post anything more than a nail pic on SnapChat? I mean really. Post a few snaps of yourself talking every day or every other day or something at least so you're still interacting with your subscribers. I mean, come on.

I talk shit about her because I love Nicole. I really do. She's the reason I got into makeup in the first place. But this version of her we've been getting for like 2-ish years now just sucks. The lack of passion, lack of dedication, lack of interest, all plain as day. Idc if she never makes another makeup video, but she could find other ways to stay relevant and not just leave us all hanging out to dry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

The thing with these youtubers is they stop being consistent when they have "made it" then they get really lazy and set in their ways. What they need to remember is that consistency is what got them where they are now in the first place. Either keep trucking or QUIT! :roll:

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

You would think that with her ABH palette coming out that she would be atleast doing a biweekly video to stay relevant so she has sales, or that ABH would pull the palette because she has no presence in the beauty community anymore

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Multiple times she has said she worked countless jobs and it seems it didnt work out because she "doesnt like being told what to do". Sadly, this says way more about her than the employers.. Self- entitled and irresponsible.. youtube is a blessing for her but for how long?

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I just can't believe how often she's going MIA. Like remember when she was gonna daily vlog and then it went to every couple of days, then once a week, then it just stopped. There's something going on in her personal life because what else is her excuse?

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I saw a comment on her IG from someone saying they ran into Nicole and Jeremy shopping lol.. :roll:

She hasn’t even liked any tweets in weeks. :?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

missmimz wrote:I just can't believe how often she's going MIA. Like remember when she was gonna daily vlog and then it went to every couple of days, then once a week, then it just stopped. There's something going on in her personal life because what else is her excuse?
There is nothing going on, she's just a lazy cow. I bet she completely stopped working out too.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”