Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

hg96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

Post by hg96 »

Now she missing makeup vids :roll:
Any logical person would've just added some more vlogs to her regular format instead of trying to turn her channel into a vlogging channel for a total of a month. Then why choose DAILY vlogging when she could've just committed herself to weekly vlogging instead and if she felt like she needed more to it, just add the makeup tutorial into the vlog :roll:
She's exhausting!

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sparkles »

^ Agreed, she said she don't like to plan or promise things bc then she feels obligated to do it. :? Thats a really weird mentality to have, I mean I don't like to plan a lot of things out too but as a beauty guru she should, she should have a list of videos to film and times, it just comes down to her being lazy. She likes to do wtv she wants whenever she wants, thats why she didn't like vlogging bc we called her out on her shit and she hated filming and editing that much. Now I used to think she was a hard worker before YouTube but she's just immature and lazy and wants the world to revolve around her.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

I think she went back to making beauty videos because she's losing a lot of subscribers lately and she does not get near as much views with her vlogs as she did with her makeup tutorials.
At this point her channel is quickly becoming irrelevant. She gained all of this following having that bad of a business ethics at the times when there were just a few beauty gurus of different ethnicity on Youtube. So, when searching for a makeup tutorial to suit one's coloring there wasn't much of a choice. And at that time all gurus were making the same type of videos: GRWM, Hauls, Makeup tutorials, Tags, Monthly favorites, repeat. Which was quite enough to earn a pretty good living. Being lazy from nature Nicole was happy with an opportunity to make an effort as little as 4 times a month with filming some mediocre content and still getting a decent pay-check from the views and the ads before videos.
Now things have changed dramatically. First, there are tones of young and passionate Youtube personalities out there, who are enthusiastic, active on all of their social media platforms, engage with their audience as much as they can, take into consideration their audience's demographics, constantly add new types of videos to shake their content, travel around the world with big brands and actually share all of their experiences, do collabs, do giveaways, do panels, draw their audience's attention to good cause, etc. Nicole is just not competitive on this new market any more.
Second, let's be honest here, Youtube as a career for beauty/fashion enthusiasts is slowly dying. Today it became a big marketing platform for brands, and the viewers do not appreciate it as much as before (when we could actually trust the reviews and learn something new from these girls).
So, my point is that today one cannot get away with earning a living off Youtube putting as little effort in it as Nicole is used to.

*sorry for possible mistakes, not a native speaker here ;)

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Stellina90 wrote:"Helllllo my babies! Makeup videos are back. I appreciate all the love you guys gave me on the vlogs so they will still be around just not on an everyday basis. I also saw all the comments letting me know you missed beauty videos and one day I woke up and realized I missed them too. Thank you for understanding and sticking with me. I love you babies so much and I hope I get to squeeze all of you somebody. Anyway this is video is all about trying new never before used makeup cause I have a lot of that happening right now haha while I was vlogging I was barely wearing makeup so it was nice to pile it all on today haha.
143."

new video. SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! There goes daily vlogging! Good job nicole :tu: :tu:
To be honest even if her vlogs are all lazy and sloth-like I still prefer the vlogs to the makeup "tutorials" UGH!!!! :? :roll:

sideeye27
Learner
Learner

Post by sideeye27 »

Did she really say she cant make a to do list because she feels obligated to do it?? LMAO, what!!!!?? did anyone else catch that?

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

sideeye27 wrote:Did she really say she cant make a to do list because she feels obligated to do it?? LMAO, what!!!!?? did anyone else catch that?
Isn't that kinda the point? You make the list to hold yourself accountable and make sure you get the shit done? I could be wrong but that's how I use them lol
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

lauralovescats09 wrote:I just don't understand the appeal of putting on highlight where you have noticeably bad texture. Like she could easily use a less 'blinding' highlight and have it be subtle or go a little higher so the texture isn't as noticeable. The point is to highlight the high points of your face nicole not your texture lmao. She should really try to take care of that texture I mean I'm not in the best position to critique her skin but come on, if you're a "beauty" personality the least you could do is try a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its like they'd rather have trendy makeup than makeup that actually makes them look better. I don't get it.
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

Man, I had an entire comment written yesterday about this shitshow sorry excuse for a tutorial by this greasy faced sloth, & tapatalk & the GG site were playing me not letting me post. This is the gist:

1) her brows have got to be a practical joke on all of us. I can't believe any sane person wants those black rectangles framing their eyes.

2) "Beebs" cooking videos- my eyes rolled so hard they saw my brain. I can dump too much Italian seasoning on chicken breasts & overcook asparagus by myself Jeremy- I don't need to see you do it first.

3) I didn't think it was possible, but she's worse at applying makeup than before. She looked like a nightmare at the end with those white glitter stripes on her textured cheeks. Her eyeshadow was unblended, the whole thing was just so gross to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

Oh- & sorry for the DP, but I just remembered more. She completely outed herself & made it exceedingly obvious she reads here. HI NICOLE!!!! So funny that she's had the same slob routine daily for yearssssssss now, but she never realized that until she started doing daily vlogs, right? & we're supposed to believe she didn't know her life was like "Groundhogs Day" (the 's' she put on the end killed me, such an uneducated fool)???? No Nicole, you read what everyone here said about your stupid vlogs being boring & redundant bc all it ever was was nail salon>>>>moms house>>>>Target/Home Goods>>>>stuffing face with sweets>>>>not appreciating PR/unboxing>>>>"see you tomorrow babies" with complaints sprinkled throughout the whole thing. Come on, Nicole. We know you stopped the vlogs bc people were starting to see how ridiculous your life is & all your obvious faults. So yeah, please go back to your shitty excuse for makeup videos- at least it's entertaining to watch you try to apply makeup when you have zero talent or technique

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

laurenr wrote:Oh- & sorry for the DP, but I just remembered more. She completely outed herself & made it exceedingly obvious she reads here. HI NICOLE!!!! So funny that she's had the same slob routine daily for yearssssssss now, but she never realized that until she started doing daily vlogs, right? & we're supposed to believe she didn't know her life was like "Groundhogs Day"
Yep watching it now. When she said that, I was like she reads here! :rofl:

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
laurenr wrote:Oh- & sorry for the DP, but I just remembered more. She completely outed herself & made it exceedingly obvious she reads here. HI NICOLE!!!! So funny that she's had the same slob routine daily for yearssssssss now, but she never realized that until she started doing daily vlogs, right? & we're supposed to believe she didn't know her life was like "Groundhogs Day"
I bet she did make her way on to here & read all the pages she's not yet read. Explains what her funk is about. She wasn't reading only ass kissing comments.

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

SMFH. She ain't fooling anyone. The makeup vids are back because her vlogs are boring and she's hemorrhaging subscribers. And the fact she made it a point to say she's bringing back hauls, first impressions, comparison vids, etc .... It's pretty clear at this point her YT days are numbered.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ohthatchin wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
I bet she did make her way on to here & read all the pages she's not yet read. Explains what her funk is about. She wasn't reading only ass kissing comments.
WELL GOOD. OPEN YOUR EYES NICOLE. And if you are reading here: keep vlogging that's fine; just add more depth to them- less complaining and be grateful. How about that? :tu:
doubletdm wrote:SMFH. She ain't fooling anyone. The makeup vids are back because her vlogs are boring and she's hemorrhaging subscribers. And the fact she made it a point to say she's bringing back hauls, first impressions, comparison vids, etc .... It's pretty clear at this point her YT days are numbered.
She is trying to grab that magic that YouTube beauty videos once were: hauls, reviews, having passion for making videos. She's lost all of that, so she is now grasping at straws.. :?

quinn32
Learner
Learner

Post by quinn32 »

Her inability to stick to one job and her problem with being told 'what to do' tells you all you need to know. She has an immature and selfish mindset that she never grew past when she became an adult. Adults work and have responsibilities and you have to do things you don't want to do and suck it up or you can't make it in this world! She would actually benefit from doing a regular 9-5 job that would teach her some discipline and curb that selfishness and laziness that she has. Honestly, I think 90% of these gurus that have fallen ass backward into making all this money could definitely do with getting a real job. One that you can't put off or make excuses and work when you want. Youtube has them spoiled. They have high subscribers and a hundred thousand views and they can slack off and still make a paycheck doing one video a month and make up excuses later for why they went ghost on their loyal subscribers.

A lot of these once great gurus don't really have much going for them in life. I've noticed that they sit around the house most of the day. That's fun for a while but its not good for them to be alone surrounded by THINGS. At least going to work every day you get some social exposure.

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

She "drugged" her lower liner, guys. :roll:

Nicole, did you mean dragged or extended the line??

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

Kittygalorex wrote:She "drugged" her lower liner, guys. :roll:

Nicole, did you mean dragged or extended the line??
Lmao. No. She drugged it all right lmao

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

How does she not see how completely stupid that ball of highlight looks on the tip of her nose?? She even has minions in the comments saying things like "I love you but your nose highlight is distracting". As if we needed more proof the bitch doesn't know how the hell to apply makeup. Nicole- if you wanna highlight the tip of your nose, it's supposed to be a little DAB- not a freaking thumb-sized stamp! She's only making her average sized nose look bulbousImage

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

I can't un-hear her say a "k" sound after a word that ends in "-ing"

Good Morning-k
wing-k
lining-k

and what's a learner's curve? Oh wait, learning curve...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

quinn32 wrote:Her inability to stick to one job and her problem with being told 'what to do' tells you all you need to know. She has an immature and selfish mindset that she never grew past when she became an adult. Adults work and have responsibilities and you have to do things you don't want to do and suck it up or you can't make it in this world! She would actually benefit from doing a regular 9-5 job that would teach her some discipline and curb that selfishness and laziness that she has. Honestly, I think 90% of these gurus that have fallen ass backward into making all this money could definitely do with getting a real job. One that you can't put off or make excuses and work when you want. Youtube has them spoiled. They have high subscribers and a hundred thousand views and they can slack off and still make a paycheck doing one video a month and make up excuses later for why they went ghost on their loyal subscribers.

A lot of these once great gurus don't really have much going for them in life. I've noticed that they sit around the house most of the day. That's fun for a while but its not good for them to be alone surrounded by THINGS. At least going to work every day you get some social exposure.
I remember in one of her past Q & A videos she mentioned having over 80 jobs in her lifetime (or some other high ridiculous number like that) because she would quit if they were rude or mean to her or told her what to do too much! :roll: :rofl:

LolaBA
Learner
Learner

Post by LolaBA »

I how about her constant complaining on those beautiful trips??? I would kill to go to China, Shangai, Cuba without pay a buck! Sometimes i cant believe how ungrateful she is!!! Its because all her loyals subscribers she has that wonderful life. I watched all her vlogs because I was on maternity leave and it was my guilty pleasure ... I live in Argentina and i love to watch Tampa and Miami and all those surroundings because i go often there on vacations.
But i get that for someone from de UE its not interesting to see a girl constantly doing her nails, visiting her mom, staying home all day with her cats ... Its boring AF !

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”