Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

Post by Bones_G2 »

missmimz wrote:I was just poking around on YT and re-watched a video of Nicole's from 4 years ago before she got those fillers under her eyes. I can't tell if her face just looks different because she gained weight, or because of the fillers. I've thought about getting fillers under my eyes because I have deep set eyes and now that I'm over 30 I've got those hollows too, but damn, I don't want to end up with a puffy face :?
She turned me off of the under eye filler Image I feel like filling in her under eye area made her cheeks look long and weird, and she already had a long face so it's now with her squinty eyes and sharpie brows she reminds me of one of the heads on Easter Island lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

No more sponsored videos, interesting.

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

We shall see how long this more inspired version of Nicole lasts (probably until she realizes she can't afford her lifestyle without sponsored vids).

NotMyLife
Learner
Learner

Post by NotMyLife »

One of her stans just said they felt like they were "being punished" because she's not vlogging daily.

Shoot me. These people are pathetic losers who are in desperate need of a life.

Bolyboly22
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolyboly22 »

^^
Yes, her followers/stans are another level crazy.

Also: I can't stand the little voices/accents/fake laughs Nicole always makes! They drive me crazy and show how fake she is!!!

(Sorry about my English, I'm still learning :tu: )

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Did you notice on SocialBlade she set her subscribers on private?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

tedy94 wrote:Did you notice on SocialBlade she set her subscribers on private?
OMG THEN SHE READS HERE FOR SURE! :o :rofl:

NotMyLife
Learner
Learner

Post by NotMyLife »

tedy94 wrote:Did you notice on SocialBlade she set her subscribers on private?
I can see the subscribers...

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

I cackle every time this girl mentions self help books. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Oh yeah I can see them now too. It shows me there are two NG so I clicked on the wrong one.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

doubletdm wrote:We shall see how long this more inspired version of Nicole lasts (probably until she realizes she can't afford her lifestyle without sponsored vids).
How does she intend to make money, only from AdSense and paid trips? I noticed she had no affiliate links.

sobasicaf
Informer
Informer

Post by sobasicaf »

what the fuck is this whole look lol i'm ded. has she always had a wonky eye? i'm just not understanding why her eyebrows have to be jet black...

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

sobasicaf wrote:what the fuck is this whole look lol i'm ded. has she always had a wonky eye? i'm just not understanding why her eyebrows have to be jet black...

She's always had the wonky eye, but her uneven eyeliner made it so much more obvious in this video.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Annaj001 wrote:I cackle every time this girl mentions self help books. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg me too it's the best. I clicked off her latest video after she went on and on about sponsorships. I feel like she was trying to do something good but talked too much and ended up shooting herself in the foot, as usual, and contradicted herself so many times. Like she pretty much talked about how its selling out, even though she's done it FOR YEARS and still has active sponsorships. And then went on to say there's nothing wrong with it and shill audible.

If I was one of the companies paying big $$$ to sponsor her I would be so pissed off that she chose to admit that she's just finishing up obligated contracts before cutting it off completely. She should have just let it happen and talked about it later on, because now she's cutting herself off to ANY sponsored videos and who knows how that's going to affect her in the future when she desperately needs cash to fund her sloth lifestyle. Also there are plenty of gurus who do sponsorships right... I think this promise is just another desperate grasp to stay relevant though she clearly isn't anymore. She's boring and her looks are going downhill super fast -- not to get too mean but this is the BEAUTY industry and she makes no effort to take care of herself and keeps getting puffier and puffier. You can use all the facemasks and hair extensions in the world but eating donuts and fried food every single day is still going to make you look like shit. The phrase "putting lipstick on a pig" comes to mind (not to fatshame but its too relevant not to say).

In 5-10 years I see her living with her mom and their dozens of cats, 50 lbs heavier and watching TV and eating cupcakes all day while her mom does her laundry and tends to her every wish while Nicole goes on about her "glory" days. Sorry not sorry.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Also sorry for the double post but I asked this earlier and my post didn't go through for some reason! Does anyone know why she adds a "k" to words like "morning-k"??? Is that a thing people with certain accents do or what is happening there? It annoys me unreasonably lol.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

ladyevil wrote:Also sorry for the double post but I asked this earlier and my post didn't go through for some reason! Does anyone know why she adds a "k" to words like "morning-k"??? Is that a thing people with certain accents do or what is happening there? It annoys me unreasonably lol.
LOL, I mentioned that here the other day...& once you notice it you can't unhear it from her...IDK what the hell it's about...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her favorites was so underwhelming. You can tell she is trying so hard when filming. She used to be so much more bubbly, happy, excited. Now her face is bloated and puffy, the makeup is piled on 5x as much as it used to be and she seems uncomfortable. The vlogs might have been boring to you guys sometimes but I still prefer them so much more...

OG Nicole...
[youtube][/youtube]

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

I have a feeling it wasn't HER choice to end sponsored videos.. perhaps the people who she's done sponsored videos for.. didn't like her worth ethic. and they're the ones cutting them off after fulfilling the current contract...? or theyre just choosing to use more relevant gurus to sponsor. people who actually post videos regularly and not only when the deadline is close.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sassyxoox wrote:I have a feeling it wasn't HER choice to end sponsored videos.. perhaps the people who she's done sponsored videos for.. didn't like her worth ethic. and they're the ones cutting them off after fulfilling the current contract...? or theyre just choosing to use more relevant gurus to sponsor. people who actually post videos regularly and not only when the deadline is close.
Yeah it just doesn't add up she's obvi money hungry so why would she give up sponsors? More like they gave up on her! :tu:

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

buttaface561 wrote:
ladyevil wrote:Also sorry for the double post but I asked this earlier and my post didn't go through for some reason! Does anyone know why she adds a "k" to words like "morning-k"??? Is that a thing people with certain accents do or what is happening there? It annoys me unreasonably lol.
LOL, I mentioned that here the other day...& once you notice it you can't unhear it from her...IDK what the hell it's about...
Haha yeah I quoted you in my earlier post but it didn't work for some reason... It definitely got me thinking(k) about it more! I even tried to Google search it to no avail.
sassyxoox wrote:I have a feeling it wasn't HER choice to end sponsored videos.. perhaps the people who she's done sponsored videos for.. didn't like her worth ethic. and they're the ones cutting them off after fulfilling the current contract...? or theyre just choosing to use more relevant gurus to sponsor. people who actually post videos regularly and not only when the deadline is close.
Interesting... Maybe it was the Shanghai vlog that did it! I'll bet she'll "choose" not to go on any more sponsored trips either ;)

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”