Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

desouza
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

Post by desouza »

lotus wrote:I kinda still envy her . The financial aspect ONLY . Being able to own her own mini McMansion and spend money all day . Must be nice :rofl:

But not anything else .... like at least I have shit to do and have to look like a presentable human everyday lmao .... why does she always get her nails done tho ? For target and home goods ?
This! To have the opportunity to make boat loads of money for doing makeup and youtube is incredible and I wish I had that. But, the fact that she cant stick to anything and is so ungrateful is disgusting. Personally,I am lazy by nature too but not when it comes to work and people counting on me. I hope she is saving some of her money because it isnt looking good

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

That sponsored vlog was tacky af. Her sponsored videos are so obvious because she never talks that much about any product unless they are paying her to. I actually like her vlogs, but come on girl stop with the excuses. It's cool to vlog 3 times a week or whatever, but stick or something.

Buzybee1821
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buzybee1821 »

Who wants to bet her next beauty video will be sponsored? Extra points if it's audible, Clinique or Lancôme.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Buzybee1821 wrote:Who wants to bet her next beauty video will be sponsored? Extra points if it's audible, Clinique or Lancôme.
OMG definitely LANCOME :tu: :rofl:

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Wasn't this bitch supposed to
Upload today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Wasn't this bitch supposed to
Upload today.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

bishwut wrote:Wasn't this bitch supposed to
Upload today.

Maybe she didn't count July 4th. Its a holiday, after all. :rofl:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I haven't been watching her that long and I'm already sick of her empty promises and boring life. Like if you're gonna promise something at least follow through?? Jeeez. She reminds me of MarissaLace, always says she'll get this video or what video up within x amount of days and when that day comes she either disappears from the internet with no explanation or goes online and refuses to answer questions. That's Nicole to a T except she doesn't go online at all to at least update her shit. Get it together woman!

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

lauralovescats09 wrote:I haven't been watching her that long and I'm already sick of her empty promises and boring life. Like if you're gonna promise something at least follow through?? Jeeez. She reminds me of MarissaLace, always says she'll get this video or what video up within x amount of days and when that day comes she either disappears from the internet with no explanation or goes online and refuses to answer questions. That's Nicole to a T except she doesn't go online at all to at least update her shit. Get it together woman!

I fucking hate marissa lace on another level Image but yes Nicole is an entitled bitch who doesn't give one shit about her followers

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bishwut wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:I wonder how great the videos will be in 3 days Nicole.. :roll:
It will be a collection of her eating/ driving and singing, showing what Jeremy made for dinner and then unblocking. With a shitty makeup application probably. Her life is so dull and meaningless. I can't believe I ever envied her.

Pretty much anybody without a job who stays at home all day and runs errands can be a vlogger then! :? :roll: :rofl:

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

It will definitely be a beauty video because she asked people's opinions on the last vlog. So she can talk about that for 6 minutes. And I think it will be sponsored because she's getting used to the big payouts from Lancome and then from the Glam Glo survey . Those suckers did that long survey and she got paid by the survey, guaranteed, probably plus an upfront fee. She never answered the questions from the followers she loves sooooo much re the survey and how they will be entered if nobody took their info.

I am looking forward to it, if only for the excuses.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

Iḿ guessing there is no vid today. Im pretty much done with this girl

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

This bitch. Unbelievable (& by that I mean extremely believable bc Nicole is a lazy ass slob).

Who wants to place bets on how many of these she ate while watching RHOBH & NOT uploading a new video? Anyone??Image

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

^ OMG I posted that dessert snap at the same time you did so I edited my post! :rofl:

Nicole is so lame & lazy to snap something like when she's been MIA on social media. :roll:

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

laurenr wrote:Image

This bitch. Unbelievable (& by that I mean extremely believable bc Nicole is a lazy ass slob).

Who wants to place bets on how many of these she ate while watching RHOBH & NOT uploading a new video? Anyone??Image

BUT I MEAN REALLLLLLLY!! Are we surprised???! Is ANYONE actually baffled? I'm not. She's spiraling downward much faster than anticipated. So this is just predictable. Fucking lazy pinellas park trash.

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

karmatica wrote:^ OMG I posted that dessert snap at the same time you did so I edited my post! :rofl:

Nicole is so lame & lazy to snap something like when she's been MIA on social media. :roll:
LMAO great minds think alikeImage I've been meaning to tell you I am obsessed with your Chapelle's Show avatarImageImage

Wonder when she will grace us with a new (sponsored) vid???? Something tells me tomorrow, but I could just be giving her toooooooo much credit.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Wasn't she gna start working out and eating better? :roll:

She's so lazy man, She can snap bunch of food but can't say when she'll be back? People are replying on her last tweet on Twitter which is the last vlog from June 27th? Everyones asking if she's okay and they're worried and where is she. A simple tweet would ease your subbies minds Nicole, She doesn't care bout her subs at all and yet they are up her ass. How hard is it to type a sentence?

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Wow, time for all those snacks but no time for a video. Wish her minions would get wise. There is nothing wrong with her except sloth.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I hope to God she doesn't vlog herself stuffing those desserts into her huge face.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

starsicle11 wrote:I hope to God she doesn't vlog herself stuffing those desserts into her huge face.

sooo what I was thinking!! :tu: :rofl:

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”