Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

Post by Ohthatchin »

BlueEyedBabe88 wrote:Damn, fillers. For sure.
Damn.... yup. I'm sure her weight gain makes it worse.

Post by Guest »

it's astounding to see how far she's fallen. she was my favourite guru for so long, now she doesn't give a single shit.

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

I'm telling you, something is wrong. I don't think this is sheer laziness...

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

BlueEyedBabe88 wrote:Damn, fillers. For sure.
:o :o :o

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

^ I might eat my words -- but even if something IS wrong, who else has the luxury of taking weeks and weeks and weeks off work whenever they're having personal troubles? My guess is she is severely depressed.

Still, she should figure her shit out, get medicated, put on a happy face and act like she gives a shit. Or else just delete her channel rather than disappointing everyone constantly.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

ladyevil wrote:^ I might eat my words -- but even if something IS wrong, who else has the luxury of taking weeks and weeks and weeks off work whenever they're having personal troubles? My guess is she is severely depressed.

Still, she should figure her shit out, get medicated, put on a happy face and act like she gives a shit. Or else just delete her channel rather than disappointing everyone constantly.
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

This might be reading too much into it, but I don't see any pics of her and Jeremy on her Instagram at all, at least in the last couple of years? Was it always like that? I noticed on his Insta he has posted happy bday messages to Nicole every year except for this year too.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ladyevil wrote:This might be reading too much into it, but I don't see any pics of her and Jeremy on her Instagram at all, at least in the last couple of years? Was it always like that? I noticed on his Insta he has posted happy bday messages to Nicole every year except for this year too.
He's so ugly, better to keep him OFF! :tu: :rofl:

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

Uh-oh. That sounds like they might be breaking or broken up. My sense is he is a major part of her sense of emotional stability.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

The last time she uploaded was on February 12th. :? I knew once her palette launched she would upload even less than she already did. Is she hiding out because of all the broken palettes? I don't get it. :roll:

On her last vid there's a bunch of comments from the last week or so calling her out for not showing her Glow Kit on YT. It's true that not everyone has IG or Snap and YT is where she started and why she even got the collab in the first place. I've said it from the start, she did not deserve this damn collab at all.

She needs to kick Big Jerm to the side anyways. He's nothing but a bum leeching off her success. Does he have anything going on for himself? Because we all know his "DJing" career is nothin' but a joke. 8-)

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

She's been radio silent since the palette launched. Like .... Are you really not gonna promote something with your name on it, bitch???? I swear she spent a lot more time promoting those lame ass eyelashes that no one cared about.

Sidenote: I talk a lot of shit, but I posted a pic of the palette on my IG and was thrilled when she liked it, so ... Whatever. She still lazy tho.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

starsicle11 wrote:The last time she uploaded was on February 12th. :? I knew once her palette launched she would upload even less than she already did. Is she hiding out because of all the broken palettes? I don't get it. :roll:

On her last vid there's a bunch of comments from the last week or so calling her out for not showing her Glow Kit on YT. It's true that not everyone has IG or Snap and YT is where she started and why she even got the collab in the first place. I've said it from the start, she did not deserve this damn collab at all.

She needs to kick Big Jerm to the side anyways. He's nothing but a bum leeching off her success. Does he have anything going on for himself? Because we all know his "DJing" career is nothin' but a joke. 8-)
I am starting to think something is wrong with her too, If I had a collab with a brand I'd post a video about it BEFORE the palette launched and then after the launch to help with the sales. She still hasn't posted a video about it on her channel. She is the laziest youtuber, she was given this opportunity with ABH and she doesn't even talk about it on her youtube channel? Her youtube channel is why she got it in the first place.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bring back Car Chronicles. No wonder Carli has 5 Mil.. Nicole never posts. Even when Carli can't film tutorials she tosses up vlogs (no matter how mundane) it's something! :roll:

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

I do feel sad for her if something is going on in her personal life HOWEVER if this was any of us with actual jobs this shit wouldn't fly and we would be fired. Its frustrating. If she needs a break thats fine but she should at least mention her collab & say she needs a breather...sigh.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tuliptootoo wrote:I do feel sad for her if something is going on in her personal life HOWEVER if this was any of us with actual jobs this shit wouldn't fly and we would be fired. Its frustrating. If she needs a break thats fine but she should at least mention her collab & say she needs a breather...sigh.

Yeah, what about ABH- does the company/CEO not care that she isn't even promoting on her channel at all? :? :? :? :o

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

Yea I know it's so weird!!! Its odd contractually she isn't supposed to have X amount of videos using it. Maybe the half ass video she did was all they wanted. Maybe they knew based on her name alone it would sell. It's clearly going to be a success even with her limited promotion so I guess they don't care as long as it's bringing in $$ and it absolutely is so maybe we are the crazy ones for thinking she should be promoting her own product lol

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

The day Nicole Guerriero shows her face on Snap without a filter is the same day hell freezes over.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Did anyone notice in her last snap she's wearing what looks like an engagement ring?

(first time poster! Hi!)

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

NM..she just snapped again saying she "didn't realize" she was wearing a some costume jewelry ring on her ring finger... :roll:

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

First video back and she mentions audible [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] so she admits shes been busy & shes lazy....guess we were all right after all! Just have to laugh at this point. Its either that or unsubscribe because shes never going to change lol

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”