Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

starsicle11 wrote:^ Agreed! That's why I get so pissed off because her channel used to be fun and the videos were actually quality. Now all she cares about is the paycheck (unless she forgets to cash them like in that one vlog :roll:).

When is the last time she did a Meet Up or even a giveaway? She hardly even acknowledges her subscribers in her comments section unless she's trying to "clap back". I think she looks down on them now and finds everyone to be annoying peons.
Even her favorites seem like she is depressed :/

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ladyevil »

I just clicked on her new video and am rolling my eyes so hard. There's even a typo in the title of the video... and she starts off by making excuses and complaining. Then a damn ad. I have a feeling she has some kind of obligation to Audible that requires her to post an ad every so often in order to collect $$$ and that's the only reason she posts anymore. What a joke.

Also she must have gained at least 20 lbs...

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

I actually liked her EYE makeup in the last video... first time in I don't know how long :?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

ladyevil wrote:I have a feeling she has some kind of obligation to Audible that requires her to post an ad every so often in order to collect $$$ and that's the only reason she posts anymore. What a joke.
I'm pretty sure she's talked about them in every monthly favourites video for at least a year now. She'll mention a book that she's been loving, then segway into talking about Audible :roll: Favourites videos seem to be the easiest way for youtubers to pack in the most paid features with the minimum amount of work.
kathleenlightsssss wrote:It's just really baffling. These "gurus" used to LIVE to post. Now they LIVE to complain and not post. WTF is happening?! I miss her vlogs, and her hauls.. etc. I found her channel maybe 1.5 ago. I'm not a huge fan or anything. I just kind of like her personality and way of vlogging. But hate her makeup & tutorials. She seems nice enough. But I am starting to see that she is lazy.

Didn't she used to film like anything & everything? Favorite nail polish, drugstore hauls, blah- blahhh- blah.. Now crickets.

The bigger these "gurus" get the less they work! :x
THIS! Nicole especially used to seem really passionate about beauty products and makeup. Her positivity and fun attitude was infectious and I used to genuinely look forward to her videos. Now I haven't watched one since Halloween, and I know I'm not missing out on anything. Such a shame, she's disappointed so many people and lost a lot of dedicated followers.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Can we get a new thread????

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

I feel like this is her face when we all are "hating" on her lol

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Jeeeezus her fillers make her look fat and old .
Real housewife of St Petersburg

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

I like how she says in her new vid that her next video is going to be a tutorial using her ABH palette. No one will care by then because we've already seen dozens of tutorials and reveals of the palette that's supposedly your baby by everyone BUT you, but OK.

And, jeez, the ridiculous excuses about how "busy" she's been... before outright admitting she's lazy and sucks at time management. OK that's not a legitimate reason to be absent though. Does she not see that her viewers will have no sympathy for that, given that 99.9% of people actually have to force themselves out of laziness and learn time management in order to make a living and do things like pay rent and eat? She is a human sloth.

I will actually love to see what happens when YouTube tries up (which looks like soon) and she's forced to take on a regular job that actually requires effort and showing up.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=375&t=31832

continue here

Can an admin lock this thread???

Mcfletcher94
Wallflower