#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

Post by wonderland_lily »

I’m a little bit taller than her and weigh 120, but for a period of time I got up to 135 and still looked pretty thin.. there’s literally no way she’s 125. She looks closer to 135-140 to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Actually, she said she was 128. She says she hasn't been below 125 since high school. I kind of believe it. I dont think the girl has any muscle on her so more of her weight is like "fat" or whatever. Not to say she's fat because i weigh more than she does. But if you know what im saying. People who are the same weight can look different when one is toned and the other is all .. squishy lmao. And lets me honest, she does look it

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Girl, the best way to “create” money is to work for it...

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

No offense to anyone here that is active in the year of you Facebook group, but I can't help but notice how brainwashed a lot of the posters sound. I mean so many of the posts I see are people who want to quit their well paying job to start their own business like selling crystals like their idol Marissa Lace does (#girlboss) so they can be free of the negativity and toxic people and not have to answer to anyone. I mean I know a lot of the people in the group are probably young but...wow. I'm not saying that you should HATE your job or that you can't be successful working from home but I just don't think a lot of people realize how hard it is to survive out there. I honestly cringe going to my job. it's stressful as hell! But the pay is great and I have health insurance through my job so that in itself makes it worth it. Anyone else feel like this or just me? lol I feel like Marissa is brainwashing all her minions with her lazy do nothing lifestyle.

nailbitter
Learner
Learner

Post by nailbitter »

There is not 1 but 2 coffee makers in her kitchen. When she is looking for her coffee, she stands in front of them. If you are going to lie, at least be good at it.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

nailbitter wrote:There is not 1 but 2 coffee makers in her kitchen. When she is looking for her coffee, she stands in front of them. If you are going to lie, at least be good at it.
i thought thats what they were!! like, wtf, they're RIGHT THERE MARISSA!

Wonder how long her fitness thing will last this time, remember when she went somewhere with Noah and posted on her fitness account that she would be back doing that? mmmhmmm i give her a month

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

How does she afford the cabin?!

inonthefun_
Talker
Talker

Post by inonthefun_ »

sgirl1 wrote:How does she afford the cabin?!
She doesn’t, it’s family owned. Shes just using it. I’m not exactly sure how it works though. I don’t think that she hasn’t really been open or clear about it.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

I think maybe Marissa isn’t so inclined to be around her grandparents much because I’m sure they’re lecturing her about getting a job, or at least to try to go to school/get certified for something and start a career.....or at least any normal person would be

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

Double post but I forgot to mention....why is she talking like Jenna Marbles.....it’s not cute lol

KUWTI
Learner
Learner

Post by KUWTI »

modernrenaissance wrote:Double post but I forgot to mention....why is she talking like Jenna Marbles.....it’s not cute lol
I hate when Marrisa talks like that. She can't even speak in an authentic manner - she has to copy Jenna Marbles! Nothing original about Mariss AT ALL.

I think she is doing this fitness/weight loss schtick because she gained a lot of followers when she last did it on her channel and it was the first time she was able to make her own identity away from Meghan Rienks.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

nailbitter wrote:There is not 1 but 2 coffee makers in her kitchen. When she is looking for her coffee, she stands in front of them. If you are going to lie, at least be good at it.
"I don't have like a coffee maker here, or a keurig"....there's literally a regular drip coffee pot AND a keurig right behind her. What's even the point of lying about something like that??

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Sorry for the double post but I just don't understand the part of the video where she starts talking about her eating disorder, then says "with me talking through things with people and with me taking control of my mental health"....marissa, the only person you should be discussing your mental health with is a therapist. i'm getting my masters in counseling currently and i just don't understand that logic. you can't just talk to your friends and then all of a sudden your mental health is under control.

(also i could kind of see this if the people were her grandparents, but they don't seem to be on speaking terms, so we're back to square one)

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

wonderland_lily wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 5db10e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180120</span><span>/</span><span>9944d7ac36475e05b8aa0fccbb5db10e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Am I the only one who thinks this pic is just a little weird? She looks like she’s pulling her pants down.

Yes! And she had to take a picture from soon far away so her stomach would look somewhat decent in that thumbnail :?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

a_lynn81 wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just don't understand the part of the video where she starts talking about her eating disorder, then says "with me talking through things with people and with me taking control of my mental health"....marissa, the only person you should be discussing your mental health with is a therapist. i'm getting my masters in counseling currently and i just don't understand that logic. you can't just talk to your friends and then all of a sudden your mental health is under control.

(also i could kind of see this if the people were her grandparents, but they don't seem to be on speaking terms, so we're back to square one)
Weird. I didnt even think of her comment this way at all. I thought she was talking over like drama and stuff with her friends and then working on her mental health aside from that. Personally, just talking with a therapist doesnt help if youre not also addressing the issues in your everyday life and talking to people about your mental health issue and how that may be a contributing factor in the problems of your relationship with them. Why go to a therapist if youre not going to actually make changes in your life and take accountability in your relationships outside of seeking help. So yeah... I dont think hiding your mental illness from everyone but your therapist or family is productive at all.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

Is she going to be paid to push FASTer Way to Fat Loss? A lot of bloggers are doing it now and they have an affiliate program. They do intermittent fasting.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

IJustD0ntUnderstand wrote:
a_lynn81 wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just don't understand the part of the video where she starts talking about her eating disorder, then says "with me talking through things with people and with me taking control of my mental health"....marissa, the only person you should be discussing your mental health with is a therapist. i'm getting my masters in counseling currently and i just don't understand that logic. you can't just talk to your friends and then all of a sudden your mental health is under control.

Weird. I didnt even think of her comment this way at all. I thought she was talking over like drama and stuff with her friends and then working on her mental health aside from that. Personally, just talking with a therapist doesnt help if youre not also addressing the issues in your everyday life and talking to people about your mental health issue and how that may be a contributing factor in the problems of your relationship with them. Why go to a therapist if youre not going to actually make changes in your life and take accountability in your relationships outside of seeking help. So yeah... I dont think hiding your mental illness from everyone but your therapist or family is productive at all.
Oh no, that’s not what I was saying at all! I wasn’t trying to say she should hide it from anyone (I see how it came off that way though - I meant it moreso in the sense that Marissa has been dealing with mental health issues for a while and never seeks proper treatment for it). It just seemed to me like she was saying she discussed things with friends and all of a sudden her mental health is all better, which I feel is a tricky message to be sending out

Imwhosheis
Debater
Debater

Post by Imwhosheis »

I couldn’t finish the video. She’s all over the place, manic as fuck, talking SO fast and loud, and repeating herself constantly. This was honestly the hardest video of hers for me to watch. Her speed talking was triggering my anxiety :?

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

i dont watch jenna marbles but can someone link or explain how mole is copying her way of talking?

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

I think Marissa definitely cycles through the same behavior. Right now I think she's trying to put on a brave face because she feels like a loser for being dumped (again), hence why her videos are a bit more put together and she's talking about getting into fitness again (so that she can rope in another man, "revenge body" as someone mentioned.).

Long term, I don't think she can maintain this fake, upbeat personality. I think this is just put on because she knows no guy wants to be around a witch. Once she's in another relationship and around a new significant other, I think her bitchy/bitter side will eventually resurface (as it always does) and it will end badly. Then we will hear about how terribly unhappy and mistreated she was etc. etc. repeat ad nauseam.

Return to “MarissaLace”