Marissa "Bitter, Lazy & Crystal Crazy" Lace Pt 14 #NoReturns

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Bitter, Lazy & Crystal Crazy" Lace Pt 14 #NoRet

Post by Deannjaordan »

So she just confirmed she is looking at new apartments and by the fact that she has access to her crystals we can assume she's looking in the Bay Area.... She's insane. last time she was looking for apartments next to her boyfriend she ended up moving 2 states away :rofl:

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

So she just confirmed she is looking at new apartments and by the fact that she has access to her crystals we can assume she's looking in the Bay Area.... She's insane. last time she was looking for apartments next to her boyfriend she ended up moving 2 states away :rofl:

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

We called it! Calling her current place of residence sketchy is always a sign that our sweet sweet friend is gonna be on the move soon! But hahahah she'll be closer to family!

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Also someone please comment on Noah's pic and ask our sweet friend what vegan meal she ordered at Shake Shack! I don't have a fake insta or else I would.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Someone please ask her in the Instagram comments if the intern is a paid internship (haha we all know it's not...) just to see if she even will answer that. I would except she blocked me when I asked about her refund policy a few weeks back lol

And of courseeeeee she's looking for a new apartment again because hers is just so sketchy. She wouldn't know what sketchy apartments truly were if it bit her on the ass

sweetsweetfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsweetfriend »

Omg she is so ridiculously predictable. Thank you, Marissa, for making it so easy for us here at GG :rofl:

Marissa #YearOfFlop Lace

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

she commented on noahs IG of them in a mirror saying their children will be so tall.......... :? joking or not that's weird as hell to be saying to a guy you've been dating for just a few months. and NOW she snapchatted that shes looking for a new apartment, (probably going to be noah's neighbor then just casually moving her stuff in every few days :rofl: )
girl needs to tone down the crazy.
this is such a trainwreck in progress I kind of love it.

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

All I can say is at least Noah has enough sense not to let this crazy bitch slide into his space...

sweetsweetfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsweetfriend »

Ravyne wrote:All I can say is at least Noah has enough sense not to let this crazy bitch slide into his space...
That may be debatable

flower_child
Learner
Learner

Post by flower_child »

Just watched her recent snapchat and i am not surprised she is looking for a new apartment! Washington for sure won't miss her though. :tu:

flower_child
Learner
Learner

Post by flower_child »

Just saw her snapchat that she is looking for a new apartment...BYE . Washington won't miss you! :FU:

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

i can't stop watching this train wreck.
i wonder if she is telling noah the same BS excuses about her sketchy apartment so she doesn't look like even more of a stage 5 clinger moving to SF after she left got to seattle a few months ago. REMEMBER WHEN SHE JUST SAID "THANK GOD NOAH LIVES 12 HOURS AWAY". i guess not marissa!
when noah breaks up with her, where will she go next? :rofl:

robbieburns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robbieburns »

i was blocked and my comment was deleted SO fast for saying something along the lines of "make sure an internship is good experience and not free labor"

things can get murky when you ask your fans to intern for you and for the application to only be a resume and "a reason why you want to work for the team". it's not like this "intern" is going to be mentored by marissa or given insight to the industry, it's just going to be the girl packaging crystals

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

She is gonna pay the intern with a crystal and a free consult. And then fired her/him because She/he was sketchy. And then she won't be safe in her new apartment and then she will have to move with nhg2.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

An intern?! And Just when I thought Marissa couldn't get any more ridiculous. So this person will probably be working for next to nothing, shipping out packages so Marissa has more free time to sit at home and order food. I wonder if her grandparents told her they don't want to help out with the crystal shop anymore (and really, who could blame them?) and that's why she needs an intern.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Is she going to turn in to HRHCollection? :D

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

lynnheidi35 wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO ..... INTERN ... why you need that Marissa? Did G'm Lace get fired & lose her internship? I'm literally laughing out loud. Like you are some big ass corporation ... LMFAO Bitch, you do Z E R O -- why are you hiring an intern? How fucking hard is it to take orders and then send them out? You act like you have thousands of orders after each restock. If it's too many orders for you to handle at once, maybe consider putting less up for sale at a time to keep things more manageable. #girlbossflop. Maybe if you kept yo' stank ass home and off of NHG's creeper cock you would be able to manage by yourself. (and just to be clear .... by HOME I mean S E A T T L E ..... remember that sacred space you adore that apparently no longer serves you because you have literally been at NHG'S home longer than your apartment?) I guess G'ma Lace's duties at the crystal shop were interfering with her picking up all of the extra dog poop in the backyard from Hailey and Brody. Pissing meself laughing at your shear and utter stupidity RN.

Is this real life???

P.S. She just snapped that she is out looking for new apartments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :FU:
CREEPER COCK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And since she'll be paying an intern, will she raise the price of the crystals even more???

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Lolol Marissa is blocking people on her crystal IG page. I haven't left a comment since the return policy debacle, and I just checked and I'm blocked. Hey, Rissa!!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

hay8345 wrote:she commented on noahs IG of them in a mirror saying their children will be so tall.......... :? joking or not that's weird as hell to be saying to a guy you've been dating for just a few months. and NOW she snapchatted that shes looking for a new apartment, (probably going to be noah's neighbor then just casually moving her stuff in every few days :rofl: )
girl needs to tone down the crazy.
this is such a trainwreck in progress I kind of love it.
They seem like the perfect match. I mean opposites attract right? Noah has a full time job, Marissa has a part time job; Noah loves the outdoors and hiking and trekking, Marissa stays in a lot and only explores when she has a boyfriend. Noah is private about their relationship, Marissa likes to scream about it while claiming privacy. They really were made for each other ;)

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they got hitched in the next few months at this rate.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

costareesa
Learner
Learner

Post by costareesa »

She already deleted the snap talking about looking for a new apartment.

Return to “MarissaLace”