She's such a contradiction.

trubee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "YearOfSpendingMyGrandparentsMoney™" Lace Part 1

Post by trubee »

Her new video is too hilarious!!!! The fact that she was JUST being a royal bitch to whoever asked her about fitness and she said she wouldn't talk about it because she doesn't eat healthy... then she goes and makes a WIAIAD video? bitch please!!!

not to mention she didn't even fully explain what she ate/show her food throughout the whole video. how lazy is this chick? we should all just thumbs it down since she filmed one of the easiest vids to film ever and couldn't even do it properly. sorry, but you don't get thumbs up from me (money) when you're lazy and bad at your job.

also, is anyone else extremely tired of her i'll-put-the-camera-on-the-counter-so-you-can-only-see-my-boobs angle that she ALWAYS DOES and has been doing forever?? homegirl has a tripod and i'm SURE there's something she could set her camera on to give it some height, but boobs is all she has to offer and her video sucks, so i guess i can understand why she tries to shove them in the camera every chance she gets.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

trubee wrote:Her new video is too hilarious!!!! The fact that she was JUST being a royal bitch to whoever asked her about fitness and she said she wouldn't talk about it because she doesn't eat healthy... then she goes and makes a WIAIAD video? bitch please!!!

not to mention she didn't even fully explain what she ate/show her food throughout the whole video. how lazy is this chick? we should all just thumbs it down since she filmed one of the easiest vids to film ever and couldn't even do it properly. sorry, but you don't get thumbs up from me (money) when you're lazy and bad at your job.

also, is anyone else extremely tired of her i'll-put-the-camera-on-the-counter-so-you-can-only-see-my-boobs angle that she ALWAYS DOES and has been doing forever?? homegirl has a tripod and i'm SURE there's something she could set her camera on to give it some height, but boobs is all she has to offer and her video sucks, so i guess i can understand why she tries to shove them in the camera every chance she gets.
Thumbs down the vid.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Did she just pronounce herb "her-b"?! Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clare5150
Learner
Learner

Post by clare5150 »

Someone called it.

christineeeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by christineeeeee »

omg her under eye concealer in that video

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

christineeeeee wrote:omg her under eye concealer in that video
Thank you!! I thought something seemed off about her face (other than he obvious...) and it was the yellow concealer! It's like she tried to color correct but didn't blend at all!

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

I love how it's basically April and there's been no mention of the podcast again :rofl: We called it!

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

The worst part about Marissa is that she attracts most of the hate herself. She makes it very obvious she has a boyfriend, but then refuses to fully address him and show him. She talks about eating "mostly clean" and "vegan" then shows herself eating dairy or tweeting about eating mcdonalds. She could very easily just not show any aspect of her boyfriend and leave that completely out of her vlogs but she loves the attention. Same goes with the food... she doesn't need to label what she's eating constantly and could just say I eat whatever I want. What made me really mad was in her new 'vegan' video she showed herself eating greek yogurt dip & someone commented about it and she replied with a snarky comment. She just needs to stop contradicting herself.

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

She can't even make a vlog style video without a sponsorship / affiliation... She titled it vegan because it's trendy. Just like pbbunny's vlog the other day saying she is vegan now in the title then saying she doesn't think fish are the same ......

You do you if vegan is a lifestyle you choose but doing it to be trendy is just annoying.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Marissa "New Year New Hot Greg" Lace :rofl:

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

She definitely only put vegan in the title of that video to be trendy and get more views. No other reason. She obviously is too lazy to commit to anything like veganism.

deee_28
Talker
Talker

Post by deee_28 »

I've said this on other threads before, but if you are going to be vegan, you need to do it 100%. Don't half ass it just because it's popular.

Real, true vegans dedicate their lives to animal rights, which is why they commit to this lifestyle. I do not believe veganism is a "diet". It's a way of life. It's a mindset.

You need to be passionate about the subject and it sickens me to see these teeny boppers claim veganism when they still wear leather, UGG boots, Canada Goose jackets, and buy from animal tested makeup companies. It makes no fucking sense.

^as for dumbfuck polina, if she believes fish is different, then be a pescatarian.

Post by Guest »

My goodness, this thread goes so fast now. She's the new foreverkailyn :o

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

deee_28 wrote:I've said this on other threads before, but if you are going to be vegan, you need to do it 100%. Don't half ass it just because it's popular.

Real, true vegans dedicate their lives to animal rights, which is why they commit to this lifestyle. I do not believe veganism is a "diet". It's a way of life. It's a mindset.

You need to be passionate about the subject and it sickens me to see these teeny boppers claim veganism when they still wear leather, UGG boots, Canada Goose jackets, and buy from animal tested makeup companies. It makes no fucking sense.

^as for dumbfuck polina, if she believes fish is different, then be a pescatarian.
Yes! Yes! All of the yes! I had a roommate in college who adopted a vegan diet so no one could lecture her about her extremely restrictive diet, but she still wore her ugg boots and used her down blankets.

But remember Marissa was champion for the animals yesterday yelling at kitty perry about catching a bird !

Today she got McDonald's for breakfast and was "first in line" at in and out - super good vegan diet Image

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Looks like it's already time for a new thread.
I'm so down for Marissa "New Year New Hot Greg" Lace :tu:
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

Post by Guest »

Maggmcn wrote:
deee_28 wrote:I've said this on other threads before, but if you are going to be vegan, you need to do it 100%. Don't half ass it just because it's popular.

Yes! Yes! All of the yes! I had a roommate in college who adopted a vegan diet so no one could lecture her about her extremely restrictive diet, but she still wore her ugg boots and used her down blankets.

But remember Marissa was champion for the animals yesterday yelling at kitty perry about catching a bird !

Today she got McDonald's for breakfast and was "first in line" at in and out - super good vegan diet
Guys, around her vegan times she made a video about how veganism changed her life, how she felt so strongly about that topic and could never eat meat or dairy again and simultaneously uploaded a video on her vlog channel eating froyo while making sarcastic comments about veganism...the hopes of her being serious about something like that are just really low since then ^^

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

NEW THREADDDD Marissa "New Year, New Hot Greg" Lace - Part 11
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=27500

Return to “MarissaLace”