Marissa Lace FAQ .

BeautyLuv
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa Lace FAQ .

Post by BeautyLuv »

When did she say she doesn't let Greg watch her social media or see her fitness instagram and why does she do that?

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I'm home sick from work today, and I've been watching MarMar for yeeears, so I figured may as well post some interesting info on Miss Marissa Lacer:

- She's a racist! In Akaydoll's (now re-edited/removed) vlog, Kayla said she wanted to name her dog LeeRoy and Marissa said "ew, that's such a black name". Kayla took down the video and re-edited it, defended Marissa, but Marissa still dropped her.
- Speaking of Akaydoll, she has vaguely mentioned people trying to copy her in a few old vlogs and in a not so subtle attempt to shade Kayla. This wasn't too long after the whole racist comment. Here's one of them (starts around 4:50):
[youtube][/youtube]
- Not only is Marissa a racist bitch, she's also a money hungry bitch! She posted a vlog and forgot to edit out the end. Someone recorded it and posted it on GG on a private link - I don't feel like digging for it, so I've reuploaded it here: https://vimeo.com/138337943
- Scroll through her twitter for a second and you'll see a rude tweet. Marissa not only is rude to her friends (she recently made fun of Sarah Belle for having an expensive purse), but she's also a total bitch to her followers! She will retweet anything that is not explicit ass kissing so her minions go attack that person.
- Marissa is the queen of "I don't want to follow through with anything!" She graduated from SFIEC, went to take her licensing test, then crapped out the night before. She was vegan for like, 2 months and pretended to REALLY care about it. She was really into clean eating and two-a-days at the gym after her first 24 day challenge, and now says she doesn't even believe in clean eating.
- Let's not forget she lives off her grandparents! When she lived with them, she had a Mercedes. They bought her Jeep for her. They pay her, what, $3k/month rent? Or fund her shopping addiction. Lord knows she couldn't keep up with her excessive spending on her own, since she has a barely successful YT.

If anyone has anything to add, feel free ;)

clf6462
Learner
Learner

Post by clf6462 »

Why aren't Marissa and Meghan friends anymore? Or are they...?

DiyEmpire
Talker
Talker

Post by DiyEmpire »

haha this is just stupid, ofc you'll do the thing that makes you more money XD she's just honest haha i mean we all know all of ytbers do it

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

clf6462 wrote:Why aren't Marissa and Meghan friends anymore? Or are they...?
They're not but no one knows why... I'm guessing Marissa thought she was too good for Meghan

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Meghan's alluded to not wanting people to use her for followers, and it's fairly clear that's what Marissa was doing.

Return to “MarissaLace”