Marissa "#NoExcuses" Lace General Thread Part4

SipsTea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "#NoExcuses" Lace General Thread Part4

Post by SipsTea »

Is she delusional about the sports bra?? Her tits are literally hanging out the side. And then you get that gross armpit bulge if you put your arms near your sides.

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

curvycarrot wrote:
ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

You're welcome
Yeah I just seen that in the vlog. She can only vlog around "friends" or Greg, why? I thought she was oh so confident and did not care what others thought of her :roll:

Shes such a sloppy editor.
Also why does her phone say "no service".... Did you forget to pay your phone bill ms.mariss?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Regardless of how that sports bra fits, it doesn't look like it would be supportive at all. I have a bigger chest too and honestly was so self-conscious working out at the gym until I discovered the Lululemon tata tamer (lol) because my boobs would bounce around all the time. With the straps in the front, you would definitely be able to see her boobs bouncing around.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

24601 wrote:Regardless of how that sports bra fits, it doesn't look like it would be supportive at all. I have a bigger chest too and honestly was so self-conscious working out at the gym until I discovered the Lululemon tata tamer (lol) because my boobs would bounce around all the time. With the straps in the front, you would definitely be able to see her boobs bouncing around.
she probably likes that tbh
whatever

katemarie
Learner
Learner

Post by katemarie »

I've never seen someone ever get so defensive over literally everything

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She showed in her blog where she put "tender greens" into my fitness pal. Really she just entered generic foods totaling like 400 calories. Then she showed her meal, and I'm sorry but that meal was DEFINITELY more than like whatever small amount she entered into mfp, am I delusional? How is lots of chicken, salad, buttered mashed potatoes, and bread = 400 calories? She definitely lowballs everything, there is no way she actually stays in her macros.

Also, in Lindsey's blog from their tender greens outing, she states that they went to Coldstone after and got ice cream. WHICH Marissa conveniently left out of her vlog of course. If Marissa put half the effort into eating healthy as she does into trying to maintain this illusion of progress and health, she would look incredible, what a waste of energy.

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

I love how she always talks about how her boobs are SOOOO big...but buys a medium sports bra? It looked horrible. Your boobs aren't supposed to gush out the sides.

cupcakecutie3
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakecutie3 »

luxex93 wrote:
cupcakecutie3 wrote:I'm sorry, but am I the ONLY person that doesn't find Greg hot… Yea he isn't bad looking, but I wouldn't ever call him HOT. He is probably like a 7 to me… It just bothers me that she always makes him sound like he is a buff model that is high in demand by a lot of girls. Girl, you met him off Tinder…. I don't care how attractive he is, he will ALWAYS be a Tinder boy, which doesn't have a good reputation for "boyfriend material."
I agree. He's just an average guy in his 20's that you see on social media or on the street everyday. Marissa is definitely making him out to be a 10, when he is a 7. Tbh he's nothing to brag about and he's not even interesting to hear about so I don't care when Marissa talks about him. Yeah and the tinder thing, there is nothing wrong with meeting people and dating through tinder and even finding a gf/bf. But if Greg was such a catch maybe he wouldn't need tinder since he does have a real job and it's easy to meet people that way.

I totally get what you mean by meeting and dating people off of the internet and through websites, but Tinder has a reputation. It's reputation is for people looking for a quick hookup, not relationships, which shows what Greg's intentions were/are. Plus, it is based off of a person's looks, not who they really are as a person. Something that Marissa is all about since she only dates guys who she thinks is good looking rather than a genuinely good guy. (Not saying Greg is a bad person, but just saying it is a superficial site/app). Plus I agree with what you said and find him about as entertaining as a stick of butter…

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

bitchplease wrote:She showed in her blog where she put "tender greens" into my fitness pal. Really she just entered generic foods totaling like 400 calories. Then she showed her meal, and I'm sorry but that meal was DEFINITELY more than like whatever small amount she entered into mfp, am I delusional? How is lots of chicken, salad, buttered mashed potatoes, and bread = 400 calories? She definitely lowballs everything, there is no way she actually stays in her macros.

Also, in Lindsey's blog from their tender greens outing, she states that they went to Coldstone after and got ice cream. WHICH Marissa conveniently left out of her vlog of course. If Marissa put half the effort into eating healthy as she does into trying to maintain this illusion of progress and health, she would look incredible, what a waste of energy.
Yup just saw that! Lindsey says after they go out to eat and shows a clip of them in front of cold stone that they got cold stone afterwards. Did that fit into your macros too Mariss?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

My cousin lives outside Culver City near Baldwin Hills and swears up and down she just saw Greg active on Tinder.

Has Marissa ever said where he lives?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Gaga wrote:My cousin lives outside Culver City near Baldwin Hills and swears up and down she just saw Greg active on Tinder.

Has Marissa ever said where he lives?
Bet you anything Marissa hasn't noticed this because she probably got clingy the second they "became official" (who even knows...I know she said in a a video that yes, Greg, COULD watch, but she "forced" him not to watch her channel) and deleted her tinder

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I HAVE NO PROOF (hey Marissa!!) whatsoever, just asking if we know what area of LA he lives in.

My cousin is guru obsessed and would buy a pile of dog shit if it was laced with Champagne Pop lol...she's lovesick just like Marissa and spends every moment on Tinder, she even has the paid upgrades/features. She won't send a pic (probably knows I'll post it) but she swears it was him.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

24601 wrote:Regardless of how that sports bra fits, it doesn't look like it would be supportive at all. I have a bigger chest too and honestly was so self-conscious working out at the gym until I discovered the Lululemon tata tamer (lol) because my boobs would bounce around all the time. With the straps in the front, you would definitely be able to see her boobs bouncing around.
Based off of what she showed on the tag, that sports bra is meant for yoga style workouts. Definitely not intended for any running, cycling, aerobics style activities! It would be fine for a hike since I don't see her running or jogging on that hike but if she's using that for the HIIT workouts Elle has scheduled for her, she wouldn't have any support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

dd_ca wrote:
Based off of what she showed on the tag, that sports bra is meant for yoga style workouts. Definitely not intended for any running, cycling, aerobics style activities! It would be fine for a hike since I don't see her running or jogging on that hike but if she's using that for the HIIT workouts Elle has scheduled for her, she wouldn't have any support.

Yeah, I know it's more meant for yoga, but I think in the vlog she implied she was going to wear it to the gym? I remember thinking that was odd to wear it and get it sweaty now when she wants to wear it this weekend, and it's unprobable she'd do laundry tonight if they're leaving tomorrow....

Also the way she said it was her 21st birthday in Vegas when she got to the answering questions part of today's vlog honestly made her sound like she was too dumb to remember how old she was and not that she was lying about it being her 21st instead of 22nd. She just seemed so convinced 21st was right. If it had happened once (since it's already happened in a comment from yesterday that was posted on here), that would maybe just be one dumb mistake, but twice now??? And then literally a minute later in the vlog she says she's 22?? Come on, girl, why is this so hard to be consistent?
Last edited by 24601 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosecloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosecloud »

First time poster, so hi everyone!

I finally decided to contribute because this phone fiasco is really starting to get on my nerves. I think what bugs me the most is that she's trying to make it seem like she's made so much progress (or just more tan, standing further away, not as bloated) in a relatively short period of time. I think it gives many younger/more impressionable girls unrealistic expectations. As in, "why can't I eat shitty all the time (and supposedly fit it into my macros) and make that type of progress in 4ish months?" And then there's just the simple question - why does she lie about everything? I think for the majority of people seeing other people's progress is motivating, so I don't understand why she thinks everyone who questions her lies is a hater or someone who "isn't working toward their goals." I can't stand her.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

Post by laceandspikes »

Judging by her clip of her without a bra on she should probably be looking for a bra that actually supports breasts instead of the 3 size too small no support bralettes she's buying. ImageImageImage

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

rosecloud wrote:First time poster, so hi everyone!

I finally decided to contribute because this phone fiasco is really starting to get on my nerves. I think what bugs me the most is that she's trying to make it seem like she's made so much progress (or just more tan, standing further away, not as bloated) in a relatively short period of time. I think it gives many younger/more impressionable girls unrealistic expectations. As in, "why can't I eat shitty all the time (and supposedly fit it into my macros) and make that type of progress in 4ish months?" And then there's just the simple question - why does she lie about everything? I think for the majority of people seeing other people's progress is motivating, so I don't understand why she thinks everyone who questions her lies is a hater or someone who "isn't working toward their goals." I can't stand her.
I imagine she wants it to seem like she's had progress because she still wants be viewed, by her minions, as inspirational... especially now that she's doing another Advocare challenge. Ha! She just wants these girls to buy the products through her so she can get money for the trips she's planning for her and Greg, home decor and VS hauls. I don't doubt she won't be doing the challenge herself but I'm sure she just thought "well, I'll be doing it anyway so I may as well make some extra cash." From the stuff I read on here in the past, she doesn't seem to be a reliable or helpful Advocare coach. Just because she sends a meal plan to someone doesn't mean that her work is over. She should know it takes way more effort than that but the girl is fucking lazzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!!

jennab
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennab »

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 2.49.25 PM.png
Did anyone catch in her newest vlog at around 7:21 she blatantly says the second bikini top is a 34DD and then shows the tag that says 36D. Like why lie about something like that? No one cares what size you wear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jennab on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Marissa "#NoExcuses" Lace General Thread Part4

Post by dd_ca »

bitchplease wrote:She showed in her blog where she put "tender greens" into my fitness pal. Really she just entered generic foods totaling like 400 calories. Then she showed her meal, and I'm sorry but that meal was DEFINITELY more than like whatever small amount she entered into mfp, am I delusional? How is lots of chicken, salad, buttered mashed potatoes, and bread = 400 calories? She definitely lowballs everything, there is no way she actually stays in her macros.

According to her mfp from yesterday, she didn't count for any type of dressing on the salad she had and only entered lettuce. She also didn't put the bread in.

Am I wrong or are the two scoops of potatoes not considered two servings?

And if she indeed had ice cream, she definitely did not enter that. I mean, a cheat/treat is fine but seems odd if the video was supposed to be a full day of eating... and she said she likes watching the videos of when the person has a low amount of carbs, since she's on a "cut" so it is more interesting for her, hence her wanting to show what she eats in a day. Doesn't seem she showed her entire day! Did she even count beverages consumed throughout the day?

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

That meal is at least 800 kcal, if not more, so she'd be like 320 kcal over her goal. I guess she's lying to us because she's lying to herself.

Return to “MarissaLace”