BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty

AngelNight
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty

Post by AngelNight »

Omg the makeup artist messed up her face. Her hand wouldn't stay still when applying the bronzer lol Also I don't like the hairstyle, it's too big and it doesn't suit her face shape imo. This is why I don't always trust hair and makeup artists sometimes they have no idea what works, I use to go to this fancy hairstylist place and the lady would always suggest soccer mom haircuts and I was like um no I like my hair long.

On another note does the ben nye banana powder sell in sephora?

audioangel19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by audioangel19 »

not at sephora,,u can try amazon

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

[quote="Omni"]I really like Kaushal, but I agree that her contour can be too obvious to the point of distracting sometimes. It seems like she's so used to her lighting and the way it looks on her videos that she doesn't consider how it translates in real life. I think she's a little too heavy with contour in her own videos, but it looks straight up muddy in the Icon UK videos. I've taken to kind of ignoring it, though, because I still like watching her and enjoy her personality.[/quote]

I think she does it because she wants her face to look extremely slimmer. I think she's more insecure about her face being a bit ''wider''. She does that on purpose I guess. She even put concealer under the bronzer to pop it up. :| And she contour her forhead, under her chin, a lot which I think it is unnecessary.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

zscS.jpg
cats12-horz.jpg
does anybody else think that she uses waist slimmer underneath her clothes?. :D

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

ScarlettAisha wrote:At first I was a big fan of Kaushal's videos, she seemed down to earth and I also liked her pretty face. But I feel that her videos have gotten somewhat static, she's boring and never does anything bold, even though I can see she tries alot lately (with her yet again boring Halloween tutorials), but she is really yawn-worthy these days. She has gotten a big load of new subscribers, due to the quality of her videos and lovely face, but she doesn't take constructive criticism too well. I posted once a comment, it was very respectful and so many agreed with me, but she came up with so many excuses and she was so defensive in her response to me that she kind of pushed me away from her videos. And I was totally in shock when I saw how voluptuous her body really is :o She is very short and has very wide hips and big breasts, very kardashian-like. I'm not fat-shaming, I'm just saying that it was a shock because it seemed that her face didn't fit her body at all.

And I agree with the ones saying her skin is not all that great and I somewhat understand. I have medium toned skin and get blemishes no matter what I do, because my face is very oily. But she does amp up her lighting to look whiter, that's for sure. She seems so uncomfortable in those Icon UK videos and I am sure it's because she doesn't have her normal setting and she knows it's not going to look as perfect. You can see the difference in the screenshots I made from one of her vids and from one for Icon.

PS: For the admin: Why is there no trash a guru section for Kaushal? Maybe she doesn't have haters, but I can see many people here gossipping stuff about her that is not quite raving...
zscS.jpg
cats12-horz.jpg

anybody else think that she wear a waist slimmer underneath her clothes?

FOR THE ADMIN: can we have trash section for her

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

audioangel19 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

not sure if i did that embed correctly
but in this vid u can really see what her skin looks like, i think the makeup artist did an awful job

I feel like she has done her base make up herself afterwards. The coverage seems to be full at the end of the video and the lipstick shade looks much darker.

ValarMorghulis
Learner
Learner

Post by ValarMorghulis »

she's pretty big, and although she's trying to convince everybody that she's confident that way and she likes it, she always seems very uncomfortable when posing from head to toe...even in her vids or ig I noticed she's always hiding her body, which contradicts what she says. I don't care about her body as much as I care about her attitude towards it. She's always trying to say that she loves her body and so on, but when somebody says something she's so defensive and aggressive, it actually shows how insecure she is. I used to like her a lot because she had a pretty face, but watching her more I noticed that she's kinda fake...all her videos and pictures are so forced to capture her in a perfect light with perfect skin etc, so when I saw her on other channels like Icon UK she didn't look like anything like I was used to.... :( :? :roll:

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

ValarMorghulis wrote:she's pretty big, and although she's trying to convince everybody that she's confident that way and she likes it, she always seems very uncomfortable when posing from head to toe...even in her vids or ig I noticed she's always hiding her body, which contradicts what she says. I don't care about her body as much as I care about her attitude towards it. She's always trying to say that she loves her body and so on, but when somebody says something she's so defensive and aggressive, it actually shows how insecure she is. I used to like her a lot because she had a pretty face, but watching her more I noticed that she's kinda fake...all her videos and pictures are so forced to capture her in a perfect light with perfect skin etc, so when I saw her on other channels like Icon UK she didn't look like anything like I was used to.... :( :? :roll:
Ib totally get what you say. I think she avoid to show her body because she doesn't want people to judge her body. I actually love her body.

cutefluff345
Learner
Learner

Post by cutefluff345 »

I think her body is great for her age. Like she's almost hitting 30 and people tend to get bigger as they age. I don't think she's putting much effort on looks but she seems to be focusing on the next stages of life.

I actually wear a waist slimmer for cosplay, I don't think she does because it would create a strong hourglass effect and I've never seen that on here. I think it'll suit her figure though since she's on the curvy side.

cutefluff345
Learner
Learner

Post by cutefluff345 »

On another note can people quit posting offensive messages about her? This is the rave section. I haven't reported anyone but it's getting annoying now. If there's no hate section you can always ask the mod but please keep this a safe space for ravers and not turn it into a trash section. Thanks :D

cutefluff345
Learner
Learner

Post by cutefluff345 »

AngelNight wrote:Omg the makeup artist messed up her face. Her hand wouldn't stay still when applying the bronzer lol Also I don't like the hairstyle, it's too big and it doesn't suit her face shape imo. This is why I don't always trust hair and makeup artists sometimes they have no idea what works, I use to go to this fancy hairstylist place and the lady would always suggest soccer mom haircuts and I was like um no I like my hair long.

On another note does the ben nye banana powder sell in sephora?
You can get it online.

I had the same problem with my hairstylist. One time I saw a lady cutting a little boys hair and she accidentally cut his skin and he started bleeding. I was just so grossed out. How do people like this get hired?

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

I just found out about her and I LOVE her videos!! she has so many great tutorials and recommendations. also she's super pretty and so down to earth. I hate beauty gurus that over exaggerate and act snobby in their videos. Her face is so perf she could be a model. definitely a new fav! xx

AngelNight
Learner
Learner

Post by AngelNight »

OMG I was googling her and there's a bunch of guys drooling over her on the bodybuilding forum lmao wtf

AngelNight
Learner
Learner

Post by AngelNight »

btw thanks for letting me know you two : )

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

AngelNight wrote:OMG I was googling her and there's a bunch of guys drooling over her on the bodybuilding forum lmao wtf
I saw that too a few weeks ago. But lmfao only a few were drooling over her... Most of the others weren't really a fan. This is the page: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =167475031

AngelNight
Learner
Learner

Post by AngelNight »

Well they trash talk every girl - literally every girl! But they still would love to sleep with her, that's the general attitude on that forum. I read that site often heh. They joke a lot and act very sarcastic which is what the posts look like. Considering that, a lot were into her without the added insult jokes which is surprising. I rarely take them seriously since they talk like this..."hnnng" "phaggot" "brah" "mirin". She's definitely pretty and obv any straight guy would be into her. :D

AngelNight
Learner
Learner

Post by AngelNight »

I noticed her face looks a lot more proportioned with the makeup on. Like here, she looks better then Cheryl...

I think she strategically applies her makeup based on proportions. I heard if you apply makeup based on measurements it will make your face more symmetrical. Has anyone tried this technique?

Post by Guest »

Lovely photo, she always looks great and that's an interesting technique.

I'm assuming it involves more than contouring etc

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

AngelNight wrote:I noticed her face looks a lot more proportioned with the makeup on. Like here, she looks better then Cheryl...

I think she strategically applies her makeup based on proportions. I heard if you apply makeup based on measurements it will make your face more symmetrical. Has anyone tried this technique?
based on mesuremennts? what does it mean?

cutefluff345
Learner
Learner

Post by cutefluff345 »

I'm sure she does that which is what makes her skills interesting. I think it's called the golden ratio. The more symmetrical your face is the more attractive you appear. Certain features reduces the symmetry and you can use makeup to change that thus making your face more symmetrical therefore appearing more attractive. So when applying makeup you want to make sure it matches both your measurements and face shape. This is why certain makeup styles drastically changes a persons face.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Measurin ... lden-Ratio

I think if you google it you'll find a lot more info, even how to apply it. I never tried it though it's kinda hard lol

Return to “BeautyFulfilled / Kaushal Beauty”