Markiplier - part 15

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - part 15

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

I think that if she saw Mark, she would genuinely try to make contact and that is sooooo horrifying. She’s on some “Twin Flame” delusion (not trying to attack people’s beliefs) and believes he owes her an apology for blocking her. Ma’am, you are GROWN!

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Someone like her has the potential to become very dangerous, I'm glad he moved for his safety. I don't know how he'd feel about it but getting a regular gun license as well as a concealed carry permit for self defense might make him feel safer.

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

I’m glad you brought her up because that woman is CRAZY! I remember when I first saw her on tumblr maybe a year ago, she had extremely long, detailed posts on her page about her dreams (fantasies lets be real) of sleeping with Mark and killing Amy together. I thought I had screen shots but I can’t find them. I’ll try and dig them up later. I’m glad Mark has her blocked and I hope that he is taking extra precautions on top of that.

People joke about crazy teen fangirls, but this woman is the kind of person who would actually be dangerous.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:01 am
onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:23 am
Salt_And_Lemons wrote:Can I just say that Mark’s stalker is getting more bold and more insistent on connecting with him? It’s absolutely horrifying. She genuinely thinks that he’s communicating with her telepathically and she’s influencing all his actions on a subconscious level. And she’s in her 50s. Am I allowed to post names? I’ll remove the post if it violates a rule, but I thought y’all would like some light reading material: @TheRed_Queen111
On twitter? And that's his stalker?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, she mostly posts on Twitter. Y’all should see when she talks about having sex with him or killing Amy. Has me gagging.
Psycho much?
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:23 am
Salt_And_Lemons wrote:Can I just say that Mark’s stalker is getting more bold and more insistent on connecting with him? It’s absolutely horrifying. She genuinely thinks that he’s communicating with her telepathically and she’s influencing all his actions on a subconscious level. And she’s in her 50s. Am I allowed to post names? I’ll remove the post if it violates a rule, but I thought y’all would like some light reading material: @TheRed_Queen111
On twitter? And that's his stalker?

Yeah, she mostly posts on Twitter. Y’all should see when she talks about having sex with him or killing Amy. Has me gagging.
Got any screencaps? Dont feel like scrolling all the way through her babble

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

She does have an account here too, Queen nae-nae I think it was. She doesn’t come by here anymore but she was active in Amy’s forum.
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:She does have an account here too, Queen nae-nae I think it was. She doesn’t come by here anymore but she was active in Amy’s forum.
Image amy has a forum?

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:She does have an account here too, Queen nae-nae I think it was. She doesn’t come by here anymore but she was active in Amy’s forum.
Stalking on multiple platforms and even here, that's really creepy she needs professional help if she even can be helped. If she's really that determined to get to Mark she's worse than jack's stalker.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm
Image amy has a forum?

Yeah it’s Planet Peebles on here. It’s mostly dead now but occasionally there’s posts there.

viewtopic.php?f=572&t=33315&start=925
:cuted:

johndoe19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by johndoe19 »

I don't know, but my gaydar has pinged really hard on Mark's friend Ethan.

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

johndoe19 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 pm
I don't know, but my gaydar has pinged really hard on Mark's friend Ethan.
I always thought he was gay, but then he got a girlfriend last year (assuming that's not for show) or maybe he's bi. Whatever he is, he does kinda have "gay voice".

Anonymous Fox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Anonymous Fox »

About the stalker.. I got curious and looked her up and it is honest to god unsettling and creepy. Her tumblr is fine but I found some older stuff (I think) on MagicMadiplier's tumblr (never used tumblr before so that was an interesting adventure) and found these for anyone interested..

I really regret looking this up but it also creeped me out enough to make an account here to share it

I'm worried after having had a peek at her twitter. What if she actually tries something after she starts to get impatient? I hope that it won't.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Holy shit, after reading that I think she's beyond help and needs to be locked up in the nut house.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Oh lord the stalker is back? Is she in her 30s because she looks older than most people who act like she does (aka 15 year old that had an internet crush took it too far)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

Sour Lemon wrote:Oh lord the stalker is back? Is she in her 30s because she looks older than most people who act like she does (aka 15 year old that had an internet crush took it too far)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On her twitter says born 1965....... around 54ish

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

When she posts memorials to Mark’s dad...I genuinely wanna go off on her. Talking about somebody’s dead father like you knew him. Acting like you MOURNED him.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:When she posts memorials to Mark’s dad...I genuinely wanna go off on her. Talking about somebody’s dead father like you knew him. Acting like you MOURNED him.
Holy shit, he should be the one to tell at her for that. Just completely rip her a new one, that kind of shit is beyond crossing the line.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Bitches be bonkers :rofl:
LETS BE HONEST HERET

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Mark may need to take care of this because this woman is obviously a nut. Like what if she decides to for real kill Amy and succeeds. Or she does something very extreme for that matter. Then what?
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

That's kind of why I posted about Mark owning a gun 2 days ago for him and Amy's safety (I don't know if he actually owns one or not), I hope the both of them stay safe and if this nut job tries anything (I really hope that she doesn't) it'll be justified self defense.

Return to “Markiplier”