Post by Bee95 »

New Mark thread! Have fun!:)

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Markiplier - part 15

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Bee95 wrote:New Mark thread! Have fun!:)

Thank you so much, you’re a wonderful helper. :tu: :respekt:

Alright now everyone we will carry on from here. Also damn Mark, fifteen parts already?! You just can’t stay out of trouble can you lol. :P
:cuted:

Bee95
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bee95 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Bee95 wrote:New Mark thread! Have fun!:)

Thank you so much, you’re a wonderful helper. :tu: :respekt:

Alright now everyone we will carry on from here. Also damn Mark, fifteen parts already?! You just can’t stay out of trouble can you lol. :P
Anytime:) the gossip must go on:))

Mark does seem to get himself surrounded by drama; I'm waiting to hear more about him defending Logan Paul before I jump to any conclusion, but so far it is not looking good. Like someone said on the last thread, he was not laughing when Daniel died.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

guess theres no drama after all
my theory: ruined

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Hey..mark just lost his niece to a car accident today..please go send all the love IN THE WORLD to him...please!! Mark we love you very much, our prayers are with you! :hugs: :boohoo: :angel:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, I just saw that. That's so horrible. And dude, take all the time you need to get your affairs in order and to properly heal. :love2:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Post by Guest »

That's so sad and tragic. The poor family. Rest in peace Miranda. :(

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Just heard about Mark's niece. Mark has already experienced so much loss, but I cannot imagine losing a child. I feel awful for Mark's brother and sister-in-law and Mark and all of them. :(

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Sunshinerain102 wrote:Just heard about Mark's niece. Mark has already experienced so much loss, but I cannot imagine losing a child. I feel awful for Mark's brother and sister-in-law and Mark and all of them. :(
His brother doesn’t have kids or a wife, his niece was from his stepmother’s family. But yeah this is terrible news for his family and you can see Mark is so heartbroken. You can also see he was very close to his stepfamily. Hope he takes all the time he needs to grieve through this loss. :love1: :hugs:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

rip miranda

and just for respect for mark lets just uh....take a break from this forum yeah? maybe take it in dm's if someone wants to talk about some drama or something?
(of course i cant stop anybody but...yknow)

Post by Guest »

Are you kidding :( This is devastating. Rest in peace. Horrible. I feel so sorry for her family and Mark. :( :( I hope they take all the time in the world they need and stay strong :(

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sunshinerain102 wrote:Just heard about Mark's niece. Mark has already experienced so much loss, but I cannot imagine losing a child. I feel awful for Mark's brother and sister-in-law and Mark and all of them. :(
His brother doesn’t have kids or a wife, his niece was from his stepmother’s family. But yeah this is terrible news for his family and you can see Mark is so heartbroken. You can also see he was very close to his stepfamily. Hope he takes all the time he needs to grieve through this loss. :love1: :hugs:
Oh I forgot Mark has step siblings so I assumed it was his brother's. Still, so tragic. :(

Post by Guest »

This is honestly so heartbreaking can't handle watching the whole video :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: It is so unfair, so infuriating

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, the guy really can't catch a break with this sort of stuff. I do really hope he takes the time that he needs and doesn't rush back into the daily grind too quickly. If you don't just go ahead and deal with whatever tragedies or traumas you've got going on, it's just going to fester and come back and bite you in the ass later, and it'll be much harder to deal with. Words of wisdom from the not particularly wise. :tu: :love2:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

This photo was taken two years ago but this is Miranda, I don’t know how old she was then but to give an idea of old she was now I’d probably say between 15 or 16. No matter, it’s still saddening that someone so young had their life cut short so tragically. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Marks brother doesn't have any kids, not married, so it is on his step-side. I did find that picture as well online from a app that someone posted it. such a tragedy that this happened, I too, have a niece that is going to be her age 16 this week. This actually scares me :boohoo:

*And I agree..let's just lay low for a while on this site. Want to apologize for my outburst from that video I posted. Best just to leave things alone :tu:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Press E if you know who this is. ;)

Lushux is a really talented building wall artist that goes around Melbourne and maybe other cities in Australia to paint not just memes but also popular people. He’s painted PewDiePie a few times.

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkeClThDCXw</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>n1g27u04przf</span></a>

Lushux is a really talented building wall artist that goes around Melbourne and maybe other cities in Australia to paint not just memes but also popular people. He’s painted PewDiePie a few times.
This is so cool! Omg, is he the one who painted Vsauce on a wall on Germany too?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

MineDressFearless wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkeClThDCXw</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>n1g27u04przf</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkeClThDCXw</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>n1g27u04przf</span></a>

This is so cool! Omg, is he the one who painted Vsauce on a wall on Germany too?
If it has his username then probably.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Mark’s first post since yesterday’s update video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Markiplier”