Markiplier - Part 14

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 14

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Did you know it’s the anniversary of Mark’s second channel MarkiplierGAME? It’s officially been on YouTube for six years! May 26th 2012 is when he uploaded the Amnesia horror compilation to the channel. He looked so different all those years ago up until now, you can rarely tell it’s the same person.
bruh i ALWAYS say this to people! :rofl: that is literally NOT the same person! yet at the same time it is. its so weird

i kinda wish we went back in time and grabbed one of the old marks and just brought him here. that way we can have present day mark and old school mark :D (just keep them separated)

War_Princess
Talker
Talker

Post by War_Princess »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Did you know it’s the anniversary of Mark’s second channel MarkiplierGAME? It’s officially been on YouTube for six years! May 26th 2012 is when he uploaded the Amnesia horror compilation to the channel. He looked so different all those years ago up until now, you can rarely tell it’s the same person.
That's crazy! I remember when that came out, but I didn't watch religiously until the year after.

Thinking on it, I know people change but it's like I don't even look that different from 10 years ago. Hair and facial hair aside, I guess the other differences is body build? It's all in the genes I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Oh jeez yeah, he looks SO different. :o
I will just say this now but I am willing to trade because I look the exact same as I did 6 years ago and it's fucking bullshit.
But yeah, I guess he was a bit slimmer and didn't have the facial hair, those will make a big difference. And no that does not mean he's gotten fat. He's part German so it really would be those genes that did it. Good arms and stuff but a bit, I guess, thicker? But yeah, that's a very German thing, which makes me very happy that I'm a chick because I'm overwhelmingly German on both sides. :lol:

But yeah, that mindfuck aside, happy 6 years. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

WADE AND MOLLY ARE OFFICIALLY MARRIED!! :cuted: :lovers:

Side note: It’s funny that Bob and Mandy got married on Mark’s birthday and now Wade and Molly got married on Mark’s second channel anniversary. These can’t be a coincidence? Well Wade and Molly did meet on Mark’s channel through Drunk Minecraft so I guess it makes sense. :P
:cuted:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

d'aaaw congrats to those two! <3

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

Side note: It’s funny that Bob and Mandy got married on Mark’s birthday and now Wade and Molly got married on Mark’s second channel anniversary. These can’t be a coincidence? Well Wade and Molly did meet on Mark’s channel through Drunk Minecraft so I guess it makes sense. :P
They met through Drunk Minecraft? That's hilarious, and also adorable, what's the story?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

I...LOOOOVE THE PICTURES :love2: :love2: :love2: :tu: Congrats to them both!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

MineDressFearless wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

They met through Drunk Minecraft? That's hilarious, and also adorable, what's the story?
They met on episode 9 of Drunk Minecraft, Wade was flirting with Molly through the chat as he was playing with Mark and Bob. At one point Wade asked people that were also playing Minecraft “Would anyone marry me?” (Or something similar to that) And Molly replied with “Who wouldn’t want to marry you.” And ever since then Wade and Molly haven’t been inseparable since.

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>foxtrot44</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1000503047032885248</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

They met on episode 9 of Drunk Minecraft, Wade was flirting with Molly through the chat as he was playing with Mark and Bob. At one point Wade asked people that were also playing Minecraft “Would anyone marry me?” (Or something similar to that) And Molly replied with “Who wouldn’t want to marry you.” And ever since then Wade and Molly haven’t been inseparable since.
That;s SO FUCKING CUTE

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

This should sum up how Wade and Molly began their relationship. From September 2012 to May 2018 it’s been a long and loving journey for them. :love2:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

It's awesome that they are finally married! And it's weird to think how they met through drunk minecraft (and how when Wade proposed she responded with the same "who wouldn't want to marry you?" line). I'm sending telepathic congratulations! :love2:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Beeps? That’s something Amy calls Chica. Did she take over Mark’s Twitter again?

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>markiplier</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1001077367014608896</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

Beeps? That’s something Amy calls Chica. Did she take over Mark’s Twitter again?
This has to be one of the derpiest faces I've seen

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

No he's started calling Chica that too, it's just a nickname.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Momiplier got a new dog? SO ADORABLE! :D Or is it the same one as before when we saw her before? :O So cute! :D

Congrats to Wade and Molly though, awesomeness!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

AquarianHorse wrote:Momiplier got a new dog? SO ADORABLE! :D Or is it the same one as before when we saw her before? :O So cute! :D

Congrats to Wade and Molly though, awesomeness!
No Momiplier didn’t get a new dog, (although she does want more... And wants Mark to buy it lol) we’ve seen Bell before.

Post by Guest »

Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

MineDressFearless wrote:Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:
Momiplier is a savage, she even made a short joke about Mark. :rofl:

But no Momiplier doesn’t have any social media, otherwise Mark would of said.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I mean if it makes Mark feel any better height-wise...everyone was sure that I was going to be taller than my mom...that did not happen...my mom is only 5'2...it was a pretty low standard

But yeah, I actually sent the video to my mom because I thought she'd get a kick out of it. Mama cosmix approves and also really likes momiplier. :tu:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:
Momiplier is a savage, she even made a short joke about Mark. :rofl:

But no Momiplier doesn’t have any social media, otherwise Mark would of said.
and lets pray she keeps it like that, or at the very least very well hidden :?
the last thing i need is for fans to assault marks mother or any family member for that matter

Return to “Markiplier”