Markiplier - Part 14

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 14

Post by cosmix »

It's awesome that they are finally married! And it's weird to think how they met through drunk minecraft (and how when Wade proposed she responded with the same "who wouldn't want to marry you?" line). I'm sending telepathic congratulations! :love2:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Beeps? That’s something Amy calls Chica. Did she take over Mark’s Twitter again?
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>markiplier</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1001077367014608896</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

Beeps? That’s something Amy calls Chica. Did she take over Mark’s Twitter again?
This has to be one of the derpiest faces I've seen

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

No he's started calling Chica that too, it's just a nickname.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Momiplier got a new dog? SO ADORABLE! :D Or is it the same one as before when we saw her before? :O So cute! :D

Congrats to Wade and Molly though, awesomeness!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

AquarianHorse wrote:Momiplier got a new dog? SO ADORABLE! :D Or is it the same one as before when we saw her before? :O So cute! :D

Congrats to Wade and Molly though, awesomeness!
No Momiplier didn’t get a new dog, (although she does want more... And wants Mark to buy it lol) we’ve seen Bell before.

Post by Guest »

Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

MineDressFearless wrote:Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:
Momiplier is a savage, she even made a short joke about Mark. :rofl:

But no Momiplier doesn’t have any social media, otherwise Mark would of said.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I mean if it makes Mark feel any better height-wise...everyone was sure that I was going to be taller than my mom...that did not happen...my mom is only 5'2...it was a pretty low standard

But yeah, I actually sent the video to my mom because I thought she'd get a kick out of it. Mama cosmix approves and also really likes momiplier. :tu:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:Momiplier is the best, I swear. There are not enough videos with her out there. Does she have any social media? I think I like her more than Mark :rofl:
Momiplier is a savage, she even made a short joke about Mark. :rofl:

But no Momiplier doesn’t have any social media, otherwise Mark would of said.
and lets pray she keeps it like that, or at the very least very well hidden :?
the last thing i need is for fans to assault marks mother or any family member for that matter

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, that would suck. Luckily, I highly doubt that she has social media or plans on getting any, so it should be all good. :tu:
If there's gonna be any "defense squads" then there should be a momiplier defense squad :lol:

Post by Guest »

On second thought, you guys are right. She has probably already been "harassed" on the streets, thank god for no social media

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

The full video where the infamous pickle incident began. :rofl:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Daaamn. Mark kicked ass in that video! :D

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, I mean for only having 1 hour...he actually did pretty well. And as someone who can't learn routines for shit, respect man. :tu: :lol:

Offtopic: Here's a funny story, my last figure skating competition, I had a few months to work out choreography and then learn it and all that jazz...I didn't remember the whole thing until like 2 weeks before the competition. So no, it's not just a self depreciating joke (although I am fond of those), I really am bad at it. So hopefully someone gets a kick out of that or something. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>m0sW7jiY</span><span>_</span><span>yI</span></a>

The full video where the infamous pickle incident began. :rofl:
I cringed at the singing (not bad, just funny) but the dancing was soooo good, I love the choreo :o :o :o He rocked it!
cosmix wrote:Yeah, I mean for only having 1 hour...he actually did pretty well. And as someone who can't learn routines for shit, respect man. :tu: :lol:

Offtopic: Here's a funny story, my last figure skating competition, I had a few months to work out choreography and then learn it and all that jazz...I didn't remember the whole thing until like 2 weeks before the competition. So no, it's not just a self depreciating joke (although I am fond of those), I really am bad at it. So hopefully someone gets a kick out of that or something. :rofl:
Offtopic: YOU'RE KIDDING. You figure skate too?! I've not been doing it for long, but I ADORE it. One of the few sports I can put up with!! How long have you been doing it? You're pretty much my role-model by now lol

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, he actually did a pretty good job all things considering, I'm very impressed. :o

Offtopic: I've done it off and on for about 10 years, although I've had some pretty significant breaks for various reasons (especially financial stuff since it's definitely not an inexpensive sport sadly enough and I'm not made of money by any means), so I usually compete at a high beginner level (since I haven't done my second moves in the field test yet...one day I'll just get it over with :lol:). But yeah, I'm not athletic at all and so I have tried SO many different sports and skating's the only one I've stuck with. I love it a lot, and plus my coach is amazing. :love2:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

What's with the Mark and Amy podcasts on twitch? And did mark really do crack in Las Vegas? Opinions please.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

And it's confirmed that Amy IS living with mark because she complained that there shower doesn't get enough hot water. So yes it is Very true she lives with him.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:And it's confirmed that Amy IS living with mark because she complained that there shower doesn't get enough hot water. So yes it is Very true she lives with him.
Did people asked her if she lives with him? If she is living with him then why did she say she spent 2 hours pushing a bed upstairs, when Mark already has a big enough bed for two?

Last week Amy posted on Twitter a picture of a nearly empty fridge, only having the alcohol bottle she couldn’t open and a few jars and olives. Shouldn’t the fridge be more full with food and stuff for two people?

This picture right here.
http://tinypic.com/r/s2qwas/9

Well anyway we’ll know if she’s living on her own when she decides to do her yearly move. If she doesn’t then she’s living with Mark.

Return to “Markiplier”