Markiplier - Part 13

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 13

Post by eggo »

Hence why his content was much better without her. :tu: she ruins everything.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

eggo wrote:Well.. I guess Amy is back using Mark's Twitter account :rofl: here we go again :tu:
And I know why too...in the the tour stream today, she announced that she removed her Twitter account, so she's using Mark's :tu:

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Oywiththedrama »

eggo wrote:Wow could mark and Amy be anymore assholes to the fans on his tour streams??? :roll:

Apparently he hates this year's meme's
I missed this. What exactly happened/was said?
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:Wow could mark and Amy be anymore assholes to the fans on his tour streams??? :roll:
Yes. And she was loving being the centre of attention, before you could hear her annoying droll of a voice and bits of her hair then Mark moved the camera so she was in frame. The tour was better without her there, for a time without her Mark was happier with him being around his friends, now she’s back sucking the life out of him.

Also Amy said she has a whole list of ideas that Mark could do, so when Mark does make a video on something it would be her idea and not his.
Soooo why doesn't she take this list of such great ideas and, I don't know, make them herself and put them on her channel? Rather than try to claim credit for an idea behind Mark's video??

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:
eggo wrote:Well.. I guess Amy is back using Mark's Twitter account :rofl: here we go again :tu:
And I know why too...in the the tour stream today, she announced that she removed her Twitter account, so she's using Mark's :tu:
But I looked up her twitter account and it’s still there. What does she mean by “removing her twitter account”?
:cuted:

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

Lol you beat me to it Chibi :D I'm wondering if she just deleted the app? So then does she not have the self control to not use it and instead has to remove the app to stop herself? :? That's a little sad tbh

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

eggo wrote:Apparently he hates this year's meme's
I mean...I do too. The one that I got a kick out of was kekistan but now that's been hijacked and pepe's been annexed by nazis according to Hillary Clinton...the fine line between reality and parody no longer exists
Oywiththedrama wrote:Lol you beat me to it Chibi :D I'm wondering if she just deleted the app? So then does she not have the self control to not use it and instead has to remove the app to stop herself? :? That's a little sad tbh
if she deleted twitter then how is she on Mark's? :?:
Offtopic: I had my first figure skating practice in a while because of the holidays and we're choreographing a new routine to compete with and I did a right foot catchfoot and kick and now I think my right leg might fall off or something
plz send halp
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

Oywiththedrama wrote:Lol you beat me to it Chibi :D I'm wondering if she just deleted the app? So then does she not have the self control to not use it and instead has to remove the app to stop herself? :? That's a little sad tbh
if she deleted twitter then how is she on Mark's? :?:
Offtopic: I had my first figure skating practice in a while because of the holidays and we're choreographing a new routine to compete with and I did a right foot catchfoot and kick and now I think my right leg might fall off or something
plz send halp
[/quote]
I wonder if she's straight up in control of his phone? :? Idk her statement is just confusing

Offtopic: I know nothing about figure skating but my legs hurt just reading that :respekt: ice will probably be your best friend!

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Oywiththedrama wrote:I wonder if she's straight up in control of his phone? Idk her statement is just confusing

Offtopic: I know nothing about figure skating but my legs hurt just reading that :respekt: ice will probably be your best friend!
Yeah, honestly I couldn't care less about her twitter habits. But just...wut? :rofl:
Offtopic: Basically a catchfoot is like the scorpion pose but on ice, and then the kick is just me kicking up. But for both of those, I go really high up and since it's been a little while my right hip joint is...not okay. :rofl:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

What the flying fuck is going on Tumblr?????? Now his making @sercretmarkiplier tags? Now I know this is definitely NOT Markiplier, this is the work of her!!!!! (or demons :rofl: )

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:What the flying fuck is going on Tumblr?????? Now his making @sercretmarkiplier tags? Now I know this is definitely NOT Markiplier, this is the work of her!!!!! (or demons :rofl: )
Who even knows anymore? Either way I don’t trust him, when he does something suspicious it’s hard to know if he’s being serious or just being an ass by setting his fans into a panic frenzy.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Well he's confirmed today on his stream that he didn't make the tags, someone else did, so there's that. :tu:

Also..looked on the ticket master reviews, and the majority of them say the tour is worth it. Can't wait to see him in Canada :tu:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:Well he's confirmed today on his stream that he didn't make the tags, someone else did, so there's that. :tu:

Also..looked on the ticket master reviews, and the majority of them say the tour is worth it. Can't wait to see him in Canada :tu:
Don’t you mean accounts? Or did he say he didn’t make up the secret tag?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:Well he's confirmed today on his stream that he didn't make the tags, someone else did, so there's that. :tu:

I think the tags..someone else did that he said.
*now he's going to remove it * from his Tumblr post

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

eggo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

I think the tags..someone else did that he said.
*now he's going to remove it * from his Tumblr post
Not sure about the tags though, if he said it wasn't him then who did all the tags? I'm still lost at this whole Tumblr story. Since Amy said she does have ideas for Mark do you think this could all be a act? Going towards the whole Darkiplier thing?

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:What the flying fuck is going on Tumblr?????? Now his making @sercretmarkiplier tags? Now I know this is definitely NOT Markiplier, this is the work of her!!!!! (or demons :rofl: )
Who even knows anymore? Either way I don’t trust him, when he does something suspicious it’s hard to know if he’s being serious or just being an ass by setting his fans into a panic frenzy.
The only demons that was trying to test Mark's boundaries were Amy, Lilith, and Jezebel. But I got my eye on Amy. She can hide and sneak all she wants. But I ALWAYS find her. But she best be gettin' in her head...KARMA always wins. And Mark is DONE!
"Your boots are dug up...so you might as well give up. I know your intentions, you can't handle the truth. He left you a long time ago, so it's time to cut loose".-Jill Scott

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:Jezebel
we do not speak of the degeneracy that is jezebel here :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Mark please... Stop! It’s gross. :roll: :barf:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
The only demons that was trying to test Mark's boundaries were Amy, Lilith, and Jezebel. But I got my eye on Amy. She can hide and sneak all she wants. But I ALWAYS find her. But she best be gettin' in her head...KARMA always wins. And Mark is DONE!
"Your boots are dug up...so you might as well give up. I know your intentions, you can't handle the truth. He left you a long time ago, so it's time to cut loose".-Jill Scott
Lilith, and Jezebel???????? :o
cosmix wrote:
QueenNaeNae_1111 wrote:Jezebel
we do not speak of the degeneracy that is jezebel here :rofl:
and why can't we speaketh thy names?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Mark & Ethan arguing on who can brush there teeth the best? Quality content that I subscribed for :rofl:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

eggo wrote:and why can't we speaketh thy names?
just jezebel...look it up and you'll see what I mean. :rofl:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Mark please... Stop! It’s gross. :roll: :barf:
Yeah...it's just weird and excessive... :?
also the "it's not because you're my girlfriend" bit is total bullshit, j'sayin :rofl:

Return to “Markiplier”