Markiplier - Part 13

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Markiplier - Part 13

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

AquarianHorse wrote:Nope she doesn't :/ Sorry for asking.
Oh no, don’t think I’m mad with you. That is not my intention at all, I’m just annoyed with Amy’s constant lying about the things she does.
:cuted:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cosmix »

Oywiththedrama wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Mark please... Stop! It’s gross. :roll: :barf:
Can I get "Trying too hard" for 1000, Alex? :roll:
For real...I've witnessed a lot of cringey try-hard relationship stuff and Mark is currently AT LEAST top 3 at the moment and that's just through a screen...eek.
And it's weird because I've watched quite a bit of youtube stuff with couples (shoe and skeptic are the gayest straight couple in existence :rofl: ) and it never comes off as try hard. Like just to take shoe and skeptic (shoe0nhead and armoured skeptic/june and greg for people who don't know who I'm talking about) as an example, when they do videos together, there's quite a bit of flirty comments or cheek kisses and stuff like that (quite a bit of pda basically) but it never comes off that way. Plus they have a lot of chemistry...unlike some other people...I'm not naming names but :rofl:
I dunno, it's just weird what a difference there is. Beats me...oof. :?
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Take two of these :FU: :FU: and shove them up your arse, Mark! Why do you hate Warfstache so much? It’s clearly a fan favourite, an OC if you will. You say Wilford is dead many times but he always comes back. It’s the same with Darkiplier too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

So I'm back finally to report on the San Diego Mark Show.
It was interesting to say the least. There was some tension between Mark and Ethan. During the Q & A, we got two instances of awkwardness.
1. A fan again confessing that he has helped her, and Mark staying quiet and moving on to the next question.
2. Mark asked what the fans wanted out of the tour. Getting a large response of "jacksepticeye" followed by the rest of the group trying to change the subject.
3. There was a clear favortism in Ethan than Mark from fans. Which I'm guessing is why it was so awkward between the two people.

Heard way more whispers of drama between the cast then I thought I would.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Hmm. Ethan is not workung for Mark though now right? Same as Tyler?

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Either way I hope they can work things out. It sucks having things be rocky with friends or even lose them :/

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Valentine777 wrote:
My two cents: she works for him completely now, like a personal assistant. It’s very common now for celebrities to have their PAs run their social media stuff, and her always recording and taking pics of Mark seems to point that way. Probably why she hasn’t done shit with her own channel. Maybe Mark is keeping her busy all the time.
Well considering how Tyler isn't working with him anymore and Ethan is out the door soon, I wouldn't be surprised. But it's also incredibly stupid considering what we've seen of the both of them.

Mark has only been proving time and time again that he can't be a boss and a friend at the same time. If he was that easy to get along with and work for, why are all his former friends turned employees constantly leaving?

And Amy is a complete waste in general. Lack of motivation. Lack of creative thought. Lack of common sense. Constantly seeking attention. Shoving her relationship in everything she does, even to the point where getting back on the tour was more important than her grandma's funeral. Not to mention how clingy she is to him or how she keeps starting projects only to never finish or warp her own interests to that of her boyfriends'. And the times she supposedly worked on something, either she royally fucked it up or she was given credit when someone else did the work.

Honestly I think Kat would've been a better choice if that's indeed what's happening. She actually has a work ethic. She has a decent head on her shoulders. She isn't big on being in the spotlight and would seem more comfortable working behind the scenes unlike her roommate who needs the spotlight on her 24/7. She could do a good job.

At this point I'm wondering if Mark is even thinking straight anymore. Just everything he's been doing has been damaging. The only smart thing he did was actually remove that fake positive facade for a while during those livestreams and actually appear human for a short while. But of course the fans don't want that. They don't care about anything but using him as a feel good toy, so god forbid he not be super loud, obnoxious, and happy for an extended period of time. It's sickening to watch him destroy himself from the inside out while ignorant children cheer his destruction on from the sidelines.

The only smart thing he has done recently was let Chica stay with his stepmom, though now he's completely fucking that up by driving back to get her and drive her back to LA only to then do the same thing later when he goes on tour outside of the US. I'm sorry, but LA is not a place for a Golden. A breed like that needs big open spaces to thrive in. And in places that aren't too hot. Chica was already super sick from the trip to Cincinnati. She's constantly being shuffled around from place to place, people to people, barely getting socialized, and is clearly not well trained. She would be better off permanently staying with Dee at this point because clearly she knows how to care for Goldens if Buddi lived so long and has room for her to stretch her legs and play. She knows "how to Dog" unlike Mark.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Take two of these :FU: :FU: and shove them up your arse, Mark! Why do you hate Warfstache so much? It’s clearly a fan favourite, an OC if you will. You say Wilford is dead many times but he always comes back. It’s the same with Darkiplier too.
Actually not surprised :D think a lot of people wanted it to be dead a long time ago.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

It's also not a surprise that mark and Ethan are having a falling out with each other, I did sense the tension with "who has a better toothbrush " stream yesterday. :roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Now he comes back with this! Why are you like this, Fischfuck?! :x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/whlcaf/9

Alright first of all there was no time limit, time can’t be up if there was none set beforehand. And secondly he’s making me hate him, I don’t want to do that but he’s such a colossal dickhole. :roll:

http://tinypic.com/r/1686glx/9

And thirdly he’s up to something... Again, he changed his Tumblr bio that said “ i like butts” to “Because I care...” I can’t see because I’m on mobile but apparently people are saying his profile icon is black too?

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="http://tinypic.com/r/whlcaf/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>whlcaf</span>

<span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

Alright first of all there was no time limit, time can’t be up if there was none set beforehand. And secondly he’s making
me hate him, I don’t want to do that but he’s such a colossal dickhole. :roll:

<a class="

href="http://tinypic.com/r/1686glx/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>1686glx</span><span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

And thirdly he’s up to something... Again, he changed his Tumblr bio that said “ i like butts” to “Because I care...” I can’t see because I’m on mobile but apparently people are saying his profile icon is black too?
Yep, it’s black...
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Solaire wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="http://tinypic.com/r/whlcaf/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>whlcaf</span>

<span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

Alright first of all there was no time limit, time can’t be up if there was none set beforehand. And secondly he’s making
me hate him, I don’t want to do that but he’s such a colossal dickhole. :roll:

<a class="

href="http://tinypic.com/r/1686glx/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>1686glx</span><span>/</span><span>9</span></a>

Yep, it’s black...
Well, it was great for a moment. For a second I thought he really did change for the better...

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Can confirm, I saw pics of it. His Tumblr icon is black. He’s plotting something and I guess it’s involving Wilford and Darkiplier.

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

The weird thing is that Mark keeps teasing Darkiplier/Warfstache content since WKM, but not delivering. All that will do, in my opinion, is have fans not care when he inevitably brings them back. ADWM and WKM received praise, while fans have pretty much disowned Darkiplier vs Antisepticeye as canon despite begging for it to happen. I think that shows that fans would rather wait for well-executed ego content (personally, I would apply this to all content) than have frequent half-assed ego content. You can only not reinforce behavior so many times, before people no longer react. (Unless he really doesn't want to do any more Darkiplier/Warfstache content, but I don't think that is the case based on what he has said)

Offtopic: Also, when did Darkiplier die? Warfstache was killed off in the Cyndago video, but I never remember Darkiplier being killed.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Sunshinerain102 wrote:The weird thing is that Mark keeps teasing Darkiplier/Warfstache content since WKM, but not delivering. All that will do, in my opinion, is have fans not care when he inevitably brings them back. ADWM and WKM received praise, while fans have pretty much disowned Darkiplier vs Antisepticeye as canon despite begging for it to happen. I think that shows that fans would rather wait for well-executed ego content (personally, I would apply this to all content) than have frequent half-assed ego content. You can only not reinforce behavior so many times, before people no longer react. (Unless he really doesn't want to do any more Darkiplier/Warfstache content, but I don't think that is the case based on what he has said)

Offtopic: Also, when did Darkiplier die? Warfstache was killed off in the Cyndago video, but I never remember Darkiplier being killed.
Yeah, not only that (I agree completely with what you said, the darkiplier stuff in particular is cool...when it's done well), but if you're doing darkiplier/warfstache/etc. all the time, then it's not special anymore. If you're trying to build hype by doing stuff like changing bios/making avatars black/dropping hints/all that stuff too much and so close together then eventually it isn't going to do anything anymore. It's just going to be "oh look it's mark doing his mark thing." It's not special or exciting anymore. :(

As for how darkiplier died...I guess in the darkiplier vs antisepticeye video? That's the only thing I can think of but if that's actually it...grrr... :oops:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

New thread. Don't comment here any further.

viewtopic.php?f=372&t=33286

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
AquarianHorse wrote:Eh.

What's with Amy's roots?
Letting the pink fade out so her natural hair colour remains?
No matter what she do with that shanked up blonde frow she calls hair...she still be lookin' like a skanky crack hoe with no talent, no purpose, and his money.
NEXT!

Return to “Markiplier”