Markiplier - Part 12

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 12

Post by cosmix »

eggo wrote:I guess Mark got called out on Amy's stream for telling a fan to "FUCK OFF", because he killed Amy, so the guy recorded him. So hope he puts it out on YT. :tu:
If you don't want people to kill her...PICK. A DIFFERENT. GAME.
But yeah, I hope the guy uploads it. That's what happens when you're being a dick.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

eggo wrote:I guess Mark got called out on Amy's stream for telling a fan to "FUCK OFF", because he killed Amy, so the guy recorded him. So hope he puts it out on YT. :tu:

I saw someone on Twitter saying something about Mark and got mentioned XD

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

cosmix wrote:
But yeah, I hope the guy uploads it. That's what happens when you're being a dick.
I hope he does posts it so Keemstar can make a big deal out of it. :rofl: Seriously it’s ridiculous the way he behaves when Amy is around, like seriously just chill out and stop giving her special treatment above everyone else. Nobody comes to her streams for her unless he’s there, she’s again using him for views and attention. :roll:
:cuted:

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
cosmix wrote:
I hope he does posts it so Keemstar can make a big deal out of it. :rofl: Seriously it’s ridiculous the way he behaves when Amy is around, like seriously just chill out and stop giving her special treatment above everyone else. Nobody comes to her streams for her unless he’s there, she’s again using him for views and attention. :roll:
You know, if he does keep this up no one is going to stick around. I mean, just look at his "friends". Some people do not even go around him, let alone hang out with him unless it is for work. Mark, I'm not sorry when I say this, you're turning the biggest dickhead on YouTube.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

I'm pretty sure his father did not raise a jerk, I'm sure if his father saw his behavior, he would be disappointed in Mark the way his been acting. Hell, he would probably call him up and have a good talking with his son.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Ethan posted on Tumblr saying that if ever started to become an asshole, his community should call him out on it. I don’t think he’d do that but who knows maybe Mark’s influence will rub off on him.

If anyone tries to call Mark out on something, his fans just shut that person down and say you’re overreacting or ignore that and say Mark is an innocent cinnamon roll who does nothing wrong.

Here is what Ethan wrote on Tumblr:
“If I ever ever EVER start to become an asshole and do shitty things and take this amazing community for granted, PLEASE. Call me out on my fucking bullshit. I never ever want to turn into that kind of person. Hope I haven’t done anything like that so far. But if I have, let me know! I want to always be getting better :) I NEVER WANNA BE A PRICK”

He also followed up on that post with:
“Also the purpose of this wasn’t so I could get flooded with “oh you’re so great” comments. I genuinely want to be called out if I ever start changing into an asshole. No matter what happens on the channel, I always want to be true to myself :)

Maybe Mark could learn something from Ethan about not being a egocentric douchebag.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

Why... would he do that? Does he not realize the only reason he's here today is because of his fans? If Amy means more to him than his fans he really just needs to quit Youtube. I don't understand how he can call his fans "the most important thing in my life" and then go on to tell his fans to fuck off cause his girlfriend sucks at video games. This actually pisses me off that he would something like that.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

I don't understand what caused this shift in Marks personality? It was on his own obviously, I'm not going to put the blame on Amy or anyone. But ever since the introduction of Teamiplier it seems he cares more about his friends than his channel or his fans. Again, I think he should really just quit Youtube if he feels this strongly towards his fans.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:I'm pretty sure his father did not raise a jerk, I'm sure if his father saw his behavior, he would be disappointed in Mark the way his been acting. Hell, he would probably call him up and have a good talking with his son.
YES YES YES!!! Finally someone agrees with me on That! I've been wanting to say something about how his father would say to him for a long time. Thank you :tu:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Do you guys think the real Mark is from like when he first started YT to like 2015? :O I dunno, I do miss that Mark though, I can understanding different things can mess ya up though :/ I will be honest, see how Amy kind of hipster at times I was shocked to see Mark date someone like that but whatever XD; I dont' think Amy is a bad person by any means of course. But hey none of us know Mark or know what he likes. I do love the ideas Jess gave him far as games go and what not :) I honestly am curious to see more of what Amy has to show along with Mark. I REALLY want to to be nice. I feel I owe it.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

See..I kinda think in a way Jess is what made us get into his channel so-to-speak, when she helped him he was very much open with us, with Amy he's clamed up *although if you were watching Amy's stream last night mark confirmed more of himself*...and that to me is what makes him unwatchable now. I've even tried to watch the " old Evil within series" only got to half part two because it didn't feel the same way, and I don't know if it is because back then Jess did pick the games or what, but I just can't enjoy them anymore as I once did.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

AquarianHorse wrote:Do you guys think the real Mark is from like when he first started YT to like 2015? :O I dunno, I do miss that Mark though, I can understanding different things can mess ya up though :/ I will be honest, see how Amy kind of hipster at times I was shocked to see Mark date someone like that but whatever XD; I dont' think Amy is a bad person by any means of course. But hey none of us know Mark or know what he likes. I do love the ideas Jess gave him far as games go and what not :) I honestly am curious to see more of what Amy has to show along with Mark. I REALLY want to to be nice. I feel I owe it.
After Daniel died is when he changed. Amy has nothing to do with it, imo.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:if you were watching Amy's stream last night mark confirmed more of himself*.
What things did he say about himself?

Spacekitty93
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacekitty93 »

somstria wrote: After Daniel died is when he changed. Amy has nothing to do with it, imo.
I think it’s a combination of Daniel and just compassion fatigue in general, tbh.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:if you were watching Amy's stream last night mark confirmed more of himself*.
What things did he say about himself?
I'm re watching again and writing down so can post it, but they basically talk to each other than playing in the first half the stream, and just sounds like mark like to talk MORE when he's with Amy than when he livestream himself.

AcidicAngel0
Talker
Talker

Post by AcidicAngel0 »

I've thought that for quite some time; after Daniel died he just became more - bitter and standoffish. Now, I don't know Mark and the closest I have in common with him is we are both Cancers and our birthdays are 3 days apart (I remember when the whole zodiac thing was a big thing here so I thought to add it haha). So, that being said, if Mark WAS like me then all this anger, bitterness, and pushing people away isn't anything more than - he's sad. All that sadness gets compartmentalized and eventually funneled into a more manageable emotion. One where you don't have to have people looking at you with sympathy or pity all the time because it hurts your pride.

Like I said I don't know him, never even met him in fact, so I don't truly know if this is how Mark feels or not. Honestly, I could just be talking out my ass for all I know. What I do know is, is that bottling up your sadness and pain and transferring into anger isn't a good thing. Pushing away your friends and family isn't a good thing and leaves you more alone then you felt before. If this IS potentially how he feels then he's walking down a dark path. Would also explain his need to fix everyone and to keep people as happy as possible, when you feel like that you don't want anyone else to feel what you feel and try to make sure nobody walks the same path your on.

Really hope I am wrong on that front and I am just speaking nonsense lol. Would hate to see him be like I was :love2:

Kaida01
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaida01 »

Surprise surprise I mention impossible letsplays etc and guess what he goes and does..yep either Mark or his trophy girlfriend is reading the forum. But whatever. I agree Mark lost his mojo in some way and has turned into a friend "abusing" (and I use that term lightly) yelling at fans type of jerk, he lost his sincerity (sp?) He lost his ability to care except for all around him that are 'close' I'm pretty sure what jack says about him not picking up shows that Mark's concern for friends is only to what gets him higher.

I still think Amy is at fault. Why? She's with him just about every waking moment, whether it's on videos, charity livestreams, the van, the office or even his home office, she keeps him busy I'm sure, following her around doing whatever she wants or ideas she has planned. That leaves no time for friends, collabs with friends especially some who want to reach out to him. It's sad.

He probably has that "I'm so awesome I don't care if anyone likes me, others will come to watch me cause people know who I am" type of ego. Which is getting old fast. I wonder how different would it be if Daniel didn't die, if Matt and Ryan were still editing for Mark and he didn't have a falling out with Most of his friends, and Amy wasn't in the picture. Maybe he'd change for the better instead of what he is now.. and I get it 2015 was a rough year. But he should lol back at the fact that he almost died and what his original plan in life was before September.
" I rather be a YouTube Princess.. "

VioletSparks
Talker
Talker

Post by VioletSparks »

Well hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I last logged on here, but I look forwards to catching up on everything and participating again! :D

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

If Mark does lurk on this site I have a few things to say to him

"Mark, what happened to you? Couple years ago you were full of life, happiness and drive. You were always filled with ideas and passion for your channel. The videos you posted we're something worth watching. The relationships with your friends caused you to create the best content for YouTube.

Lately, you appear to have made a wrong turn. You're no longer happy with anything you post. The friendships seem to be on thin ice, and with one more wrong step you may lose more friends. The love you've shown for the fan base, you've turned into a jerk. You use to be an inspiration to others, now you're an inspiration to NOT be like what you've become. Why are you so angry with everyone, what in the world did we do as fans? When you look in the mirror, are you happy with who you've become? The bitter soul that lacks passion, what would you're father say to the behavior. You've broken the hearts of so many, not because of the girlfriend, but the beast you've turned into. You need to change, not because of the fan base, but for your own future. Don't be the person people talk about after you leave the room as a sigh of relief. Be the person people will talk about and wish you could've stayed longer.

-Sign, a disappointed fan"

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Kaida01 wrote:Surprise surprise I mention impossible letsplays etc and guess what he goes and does..yep either Mark or his trophy girlfriend is reading the forum. But whatever. I agree Mark lost his mojo in some way and has turned into a friend "abusing" (and I use that term lightly) yelling at fans type of jerk, he lost his sincerity (sp?) He lost his ability to care except for all around him that are 'close' I'm pretty sure what jack says about him not picking up shows that Mark's concern for friends is only to what gets him higher.

I still think Amy is at fault. Why? She's with him just about every waking moment, whether it's on videos, charity livestreams, the van, the office or even his home office, she keeps him busy I'm sure, following her around doing whatever she wants or ideas she has planned. That leaves no time for friends, collabs with friends especially some who want to reach out to him. It's sad.

He probably has that "I'm so awesome I don't care if anyone likes me, others will come to watch me cause people know who I am" type of ego. Which is getting old fast. I wonder how different would it be if Daniel didn't die, if Matt and Ryan were still editing for Mark and he didn't have a falling out with Most of his friends, and Amy wasn't in the picture. Maybe he'd change for the better instead of what he is now.. and I get it 2015 was a rough year. But he should lol back at the fact that he almost died and what his original plan in life was before September.
Wait, are you exaggerating when you say they are around each other every waking moment? That sounds really unhealthy. You need to goals, a career, hobbies, aspirations. Not latching to your boyfriend 24/7. I've been in that situation before. I was extremely codependent in a relationship and spent every single moment of the day with that person almost every single day and lived with them too. it eventually crashed and burned because spending every second of your time with your S/O gets old very fast even if you're in love with that person. It's unhealthy to say the least. I hope Amy finds a real job not just living at home while Mark pays her bills because if not that relationship could turn unhealthy very fast..

Return to “Markiplier”