Markiplier - Part 12

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 12

Post by eggo »

so it's been confirmed that when he did the whole "ice cream from the van" thing from bob's stream, mark tried to selling to people in there cars and they gave some really funny looks like he was full on "crazy", was kinda hoping the police did get called. :rofl:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, not gonna lie...I wouldn't be buying any ice cream from a stranger in a van either. It's like how he was bringing fans into the van for like a haunted house type thing (I think that was it at least), and I'm just like...parents, you done fucked up. :rofl:
Good life lesson, don't get in a stranger's van. It usually does not end well. :tu:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Spacekitty93
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacekitty93 »

He made Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list this year. He may have his flaws but I’m proud of the guy. :)

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Yeah...not bad for cute adorable bastard :tu: :D

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Wooo! Go Mark! :gj:
( and the link because I swear I must not know how to post gifs or something... ;-;)
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

LOL Mark's such a dork :D I also enjoyed his challenge videos, those are fun to watch(the ones that just got uploaded the past few days). I'd TOTALLY play that with friends! I wonder if he will do any challenges while playing video games like the Impossible Let's Plays? Those looked fun and crazy but some of those looked painful D: He's brave though.

Congrats on making the list Mark!

But but but ice cream is SO GOOD! :P I know, it's not good to take stuff or go in a car or whatever with a stranger lol.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, the challenges have been fun. XD
And don't worry dude...I'm bad with birthdays too...

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

I saw that Mark was on Twitch a few days ago and he had deleted the stream he uploaded where he had a meltdown after he got banned from Bobs channel. Weird.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Not gonna lie...I downloaded it just in case because I had a feeling he might take it down later. So...yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I'd take it down too if I was him. It's just embarrassing. :rofl:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Yikes.. the new video was awkward. Ethan seems like he's just 100% done with Mark

ptvbrie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ptvbrie »

cosmix wrote:Not gonna lie...I downloaded it just in case because I had a feeling he might take it down later. So...yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could you post the video I wanna see it.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

somstria wrote:Yikes.. the new video was awkward. Ethan seems like he's just 100% done with Mark
Kinda thought Tyler was more done with Mark than Ethan :D

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

ptvbrie wrote:
cosmix wrote:Not gonna lie...I downloaded it just in case because I had a feeling he might take it down later. So...yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could you post the video I wanna see it.
I'm trying to find the file on my computer. Does anyone remember roughly the name of the stream (or something in the name that I could search at least)?

kooks
Talker
Talker

Post by kooks »

eggo wrote:
somstria wrote:Yikes.. the new video was awkward. Ethan seems like he's just 100% done with Mark
to be honest, have no patiance watching another one of those challenge vids again... what happenned?

Post by Guest »

So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

707 wrote:So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?
He went on the Keto diet in April I think but I think he's overdone it way too much. He didn't need to lose weight in the first place. He doesn't look unhealthy after his weight loss, but he doesn't look good either. Keto diet is meant to be on for a short period of time for overweight people, and not recommended to do for months on end otherwise rapid weight loss and loss of muscle mass will continue to happen.

Post by Guest »

Also I’ve been watching from the side lines. But what the literal hell is going on with Mark . It’s almost cringe worthy. He is now definitely not himself.
It’s like... I can’t help
But question if Mark is actually having fun at this point.
He has a mannerism with his laughter and smiles . All this feels forced , fake and honestly hard to watch .
I bought tickets to go see him in his live show . I need to see for myself how much this man has changed .

Post by Guest »

somstria wrote:
707 wrote:So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?
He went on the Keto diet in April I think but I think he's overdone it way too much. He didn't need to lose weight in the first place. He doesn't look unhealthy after his weight loss, but he doesn't look good either. Keto diet is meant to be on for a short period of time for overweight people, and not recommended to do for months on end otherwise rapid weight loss and loss of muscle mass will continue to happen.
I just worry this man is leaning to diet to an extreme. To cope with whatever he is going through. I’ve seen it happen before.
The fact no one has called him out with his health. Is scary. He is gonna over diet himself to exhaustion .

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

kooks wrote:
eggo wrote:
to be honest, have no patiance watching another one of those challenge vids again... what happenned?
Tyler seems visibly depressed or tired maybe, lowering his head a lot and became increasingly annoyed with Mark throughout the video. Ethan seemed extremely annoyed every time Mark went into an explaination about his ballon animal and even told him something along the lines of "we don't need an explaination just get to the point" Nobody laughed at his jokes except Kathryn once I think, the entire video. Kind of sad I get this vibe the friendship isn't as strong as it used to be

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

This was the Vidcon picture that was mentioned earlier: http://vidcon.com/people/859/markiplier/

Return to “Markiplier”