Markiplier - Part 12

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 12

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

AquarianHorse wrote:Mark does seem like he's been in a funk for couple of years now? :/ I hope he gets out of it. It's good he's still making videos, I just hope he really loves and enjoys it.
He seemed happy up to me until just this year around the I Feel Lost video, imo. I don't think it's been the past few years though.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

cosmix wrote:
Oywiththedrama wrote:Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's showing up better on video, but I don't see a big difference in his weight? His arms don't look as big but that's all I really see. Though that diet doesn't sounds very healthy (for the average person) so I hope he's not still on it. Unfortunately, I'm more concerned about his mental state than his physical one
He doesn't look unhealthily thin or anything, but he has definitely lost weight throughout the year.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BOlE503BSV4</span></a>
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BSonDfDg5K9</span></a>
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BaPDu</span><span>-</span><span>THUBe</span></a>
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BaXLfByHCUJ</span></a>
(fuck it, I'm just putting the links to some pictures where you can see it. GG just hates me when it comes to posting pictures and/or gifs ;-;).
The concern isn't necessarily that he's physically unhealthy, but more the fact that he wasn't overweight to begin with (he just had a bigger, more muscular build) as well as the fact that we know he's been on the keto diet for a while (at least about 5 months) which is used for VERY rapid weight loss (and is really meant for people who are overweight) , so you're not supposed to be on it for too long. We don't know the diet specifics and he doesn't look unhealthy, but it's completely possible that he has been on the diet for too long and/or is still on it. So if he loses too much more weight, then there might be an issue. Hope that clears it up. :tu:
He honestly looks so much better in the first picture compared to now. :/ not unhealthier though.

Spacekitty93
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spacekitty93 »

I honestly don’t think he’ll be happy until he goes back to UC and retakes that last semester. Probably feels like he can’t, though...he’d feel responsible for all the teenagers threatening suicide.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Oywiththedrama wrote:
RenegadeRobin wrote:Y'know this actually just proves something we've discussed earlier.

Amy has enough money to be moving constantly and drop wads of cash on impulse buys of items she doesnt really need. She's been working for Mark for a while now, you're telling me she couldn't have bought that phone for herself?

I suppose Mark is just using his money to keep her around as well?
Well, we don't know for sure he bought it, just that she has it.
Oh whoops ^^; I dont check their twitter these days and I turned off notifs from them. So i was just kinda going off what eggo said.
eggo wrote:Welp...good news, Mark has gotten her the new iPhone. Greeeaat! :FU:
But I checked myself and yeah. Doesnt say he did himself. My bad ^^;

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

Spacekitty93 wrote:I honestly don’t think he’ll be happy until he goes back to UC and retakes that last semester. Probably feels like he can’t, though...he’d feel responsible for all the teenagers threatening suicide.
That also doesnt help when suicidal people send him emails of them telling him theyre taking their own life and want to say goodbye to him. To have hundreds of people ending their lives and you not having any power to do anything about it. That'd give anyone a stressful life. (I believe he even made a vlog about it? Or he touched upon it)

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

somstria wrote:He seemed happy up to me until just this year around the I Feel Lost video, imo. I don't think it's been the past few years though.
I noticed a shift after the Daniel thing and he's been a bit off since then. As for unhappy, I'd say around the time of the "relax" video (and that general time period) he didn't seem very happy. And I actually saw a clip of a livestream where he explained A Date with Markiplier and he was talking about darkiplier and actually said that he was very unhappy around that time and that he was very pessimistic (and actually almost said depressed so...make of that what you will). And then around the time of the I Feel Lost video as well. I'd say those two time periods was where it was glaringly obvious that he wasn't happy. But I'd say he's been a bit off since late 2015. And if he is struggling, no matter what it is, I feel for him. He's had a lot to deal with and it sucks that he's dealing with even more shit. :(
somstria wrote:He honestly looks so much better in the first picture compared to now. :/ not unhealthier though.
Yeah, he doesn't look unhealthy now, but it's just that he didn't really need to lose any weight in the first place. So it's just kind of like...why? Because it's obviously not because he was trying to gain muscle, because he's actually very obviously lost muscle. I just hope that he's doing alright and not letting dieting get to him, since it's really easy to take diets and such too far. Because it feels awesome to lose weight for many reasons, you feel like you're being healthy, like you're accomplishing something, like you are in control of your body and your life, it's a great feeling. But it's really easy to become addicted to that feeling. So I just hope he doesn't go down that path.
Spacekitty93 wrote:I honestly don’t think he’ll be happy until he goes back to UC and retakes that last semester. Probably feels like he can’t, though...he’d feel responsible for all the teenagers threatening suicide.
Honestly, he could always do what Lindsey Stirling did. Her career took off when she was in college and so she put that on hold to go after music. But she still wanted to finish her degree at BYU, so she worked towards her degree online on tour and whenever she could, and even did her internship while she was on tour and was able to graduate in 2015 and get her degree in therapeutic recreation (she was 29). And honestly I'd be willing to bet that her schedule is busier than Mark's. So if she can do it, I'm sure Mark can as well if it's something that he wants to do. :tu: <3
[video][/video]
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Ashles55
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashles55 »

He needs to s
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that man needs to set some boundaries! It's not his fault that some of his fans are mentally unstable. I feel like it's not just the fans though, that it's his personal life too. I used to be that way in my early twenties I couldn't say no to any one, even people who had hurt me in the past because I didn't want to be seen as the bad guy or blamed for letting people down. But that was in my early twenties. I can't imagine still living that way pushing 30 like Mark is. That kind of mentality attracts a lot of the wrong kind of people, people who will leech off of you like Amy is (and yes, until I see concrete proof of the contribution she makes to warrant what is most likely a sizable salary, I am going to call it like I see it.) Eventually these crazy fan girls are going to (hopefully) grow up, get married and get jobs and where is that going to leave him? As a 40 something with no job prospects. It's his life and he needs to take it back. Say no once in a while, Mark, I feels good, trust me ;)

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

Ashles55 wrote:He needs to s
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that man needs to set some boundaries! It's not his fault that some of his fans are mentally unstable. I feel like it's not just the fans though, that it's his personal life too. I used to be that way in my early twenties I couldn't say no to any one, even people who had hurt me in the past because I didn't want to be seen as the bad guy or blamed for letting people down. But that was in my early twenties. I can't imagine still living that way pushing 30 like Mark is. That kind of mentality attracts a lot of the wrong kind of people, people who will leech off of you like Amy is (and yes, until I see concrete proof of the contribution she makes to warrant what is most likely a sizable salary, I am going to call it like I see it.) Eventually these crazy fan girls are going to (hopefully) grow up, get married and get jobs and where is that going to leave him? As a 40 something with no job prospects. It's his life and he needs to take it back. Say no once in a while, Mark, I feels good, trust me ;)
You are soooooo on point! I have been seeing this with him as the empathtic rescuer and her the victim narcissistic energy vampire who has ALSO has him under her emotional black mail ever since she sniffed him out. Just like the last girl that took advantage of him. And as many of the games that have been synergisticaly been placed in font of him to play was trying to get his attention of what Amy has been doing to him and his younger fans. Thank you for seeing and addressing this to others who, because of their lack of experience and age. Mark will come fully to his senses one of these days on his own. His closest friends are too asleep to see it and the others are too afraid to speak their truth. If it takes him to rock bottom to see how he keeps feeling the need to want to save everyone to gain acceptance and absolve his guilt, so be it. But he will learn. And Evolve from it. He has a lot of peeps out there who truly love him, wither it be his closest friends, fam, and fans. No matter what. It's some of them he needs to hold on tighter to who call out the bull shit mind fucking this girl has been playing with him and others around him. And if him getting cussed out about her makes him mad...fine. At least he'll get a gist to who truly has his back. because they'll still be there to support him. It's the one's who are so afraid to speak what they truly feel to him about her her emotional manipulations that will continue to sit there more concerned in their ego to want to get noticed by him instead of standing with him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5PLml6cVo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVWL0Wv1YM

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

shouldnt this move to the next thread?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

viewtopic.php?f=372&t=33033

Next thread. Do not comment further here.

Return to “Markiplier”