Markiplier - Part 11

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 11

Post by cosmix »

Pretty much, I'm sure it's nothing but it's kind of weird. Like where did that comes from? XD
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Probably another excuse to force a weird meme since he's so obsessed with that lately. Like way more than usual.

As an aside there and try to bring this more back onto Mark talk as opposed to Amy talk, does anyone else find it strange that Mark was back in Cincinnati and didn't say anything or take any pictures? The only indication he was there was the kayaking trip with Amy, which was shared on HER social media. Nothing from him. No mention of seeing his family. No pictures with Lucy or Buddi or his mom's new puppies. Just nothing.

Now I get not wanting to share every little vital information for a safety precaution. He's already been doxxed and such in the past. But for Mark to completely clam up about going home to the one place where he's truly happy? To not take and share ANY pictures of his family pets? Including puppies? Doesn't that seem a little ooc here or is it just me?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I didn't even know that was in Cincinatti. But yeah, that's weird since he almost always says something (and posts puppy updates even when he's not which I am totally fine with because they are absolutely adorable). Hm.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

That does seem a bit odd but maybe since Amy is from there (idk) Any and Mark were off seeing her family and friends which leads to not having the updates from Marks Twitter

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I dunno, I don't think it's a big deal or anything it's just a little strange. Hm.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

It's not a big deal if he doesn't Twitter his visiting time with his family, it's his family or whatever his doing. He maybe just wanting to unplug from everything and get his thoughts together before doing another big project.

It may have been about the wedding as well, I think Wade and Molly still live in Ohio.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

I might know "what" is going on with those two, and might happen at pax west. ( NOT THE "P" WORD), maybe, just maybe, the "M" word. (I'm silent from now on) :tu:

*sorry mark*

Post by Guest »

I doubt it's anything about marriage or proposals or pregnancies . They could shoot a whole 360 that she is already pregnant or they are already married and the trips they went on were honey moon material. But that's just speculating .

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I had a dream last night that Mark and Amy were standing around being all kissy and hugging outside somewhere.

Heh speaking of the "p" and "m" words, I had a dream once Mark did get Amy pregnant but those are just dreams maybe. Once in a great while(Rare) I will get a feeling or a dream that does happen but it's really rare(I honestly wish I had those more often!) I think I only had that dream last night because we were talking about how they don't seem to be showing a lot of love and affection to each other and how they look "awkward".

I can't help to feel bad for Jess. I presume that both Mark AND Amy will be at Wade and Molly's wedding? This is going to be awkward... isn't Jess the maid of honor too?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

I agree. The two aren't even living together. For them to just jump to an engagement seems pretty unrealistic. Wade and Molly were living together for years before their engagement. And they always seemed pretty serious about their relationship.

Besides, Mark has been very vocal about his thoughts on marriage due to his experience with his parents' divorce. He's way too immature and self centered to be thinking of things like that. And kids? Forget it. He wouldn't even hold Matthias' daughter Luna. He's not ready. He's too wrapped up in himself and what's left of his career to even consider the idea of either.

And Amy DEFINITELY isn't ready. Do you honestly think that she would be willing to be tied down, let her body go, and cut out her precious coffee and alcohol for some kid that she likely will have the full responsibility of? Not to mention soylent, because who knows if that stuff is actually healthy for you or not, let alone a growing baby. Would she also be willing to cut back on her trips to the desert "for inspiration" and put her career on hold? She is a millenial and a feminist after all. They despise motherhood and the idea of losing their freedom, and kids are a full time commitment.

And I don't think Mark was hanging out with Wade to help with the wedding. There would definitely be pics if there were. Plus if Mark was working on a new project, he'd be throwing up hints because he can't control himself and has to put out hints. And it wouldn't stop him from visiting his moms and brother or taking pics with the puppies. It's not a necessary thing, but it is very odd considering his behavior in the past.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Here's the thing...Amy may not be ready to have any kids, but look at the picture. They've both been with each other for about , what,2.5 yrs now? and the way things are going, maybe, just maybe it about time they DID get to DO something, in there lives, because there might now be a better time to do it. Whether it's getting married or having kids, just get it over with, BEFORE something bad happens.My step-sister waiting to long to have her first child, & unfortunately had a miscarriage, and was devastated by it. But now she has a beautiful girl going on age 5 this year, and I'm so proud of her for trying again, (also, this will be maybe her only one), my other step-sister had her first at the age of 25, and since then has two more after that, so maybe, it might not be so bad to just go ahead. Marriage is another thing, there not getting any younger, so again, get it over with. Just please Mark & Amy, stop fricking teasing us with it, & just "DO IT"!!!!!! ( SHIA LEBOUF). :tu: GET IT OUT THERE!

If I've mentioned this before somewhere in the past my apologies, I tend to repeat myself a lot & not know it. :rofl:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

So to top it all off, I'm just going to say this, what every there going to do.....they may announce it at the pax west con. :tu:

Post by Guest »

It honestly doesnt matter how long anyone can be with someone. If they aren't ready for marriage they aren't and won't get married. Mark isn't going to be throwing a "random lets get married" anytime soon. He isn't the type to just do things without thinking especially with his past.
This isn't going to be the first year of people thinking Mark is going to ask the question. Most likely Bob or Wade could announce some pregnancy.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Didn't he say in a recent interview he was not ready for marriage? Not only that I would think he wouldn't rush into anything any time soon.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

707 wrote:It honestly doesnt matter how long anyone can be with someone. If they aren't ready for marriage they aren't and won't get married. Mark isn't going to be throwing a "random lets get married" anytime soon. He isn't the type to just do things without thinking especially with his past.
This isn't going to be the first year of people thinking Mark is going to ask the question. Most likely Bob or Wade could announce some pregnancy.
Exactly. People thought Mark was gonna propose at PAX East this year too, but it was just to announce the tour. And the other time was for Wade to propose to Molly.

Plus if you look at Amy's thread, there's talk of how there's no chemistry between them and all their interactions are awkward. How is any of that hinting towards a proposal?

On top of that, we've seen Mark's views on marriage. He finds it as a waste of time. A loss of freedom. Can't blame him with so many divorces going on these days and how expensive weddings are. Supposedly he dumped Jess because she was pushing for marriage. Mentally he's not ready. Neither is Amy, who also comes off as a girl who values her freedom. And why rush into something you're not ready for just on the off-set idea that maybe something bad happens?

Post by Guest »

Rushing into a marriage is rushing to a divorce

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
707 wrote:It honestly doesnt matter how long anyone can be with someone. If they aren't ready for marriage they aren't and won't get married. Mark isn't going to be throwing a "random lets get married" anytime soon. He isn't the type to just do things without thinking especially with his past.
Exactly. People thought Mark was gonna propose at PAX East this year too, but it was just to announce the tour. And the other time was for Wade to propose to Molly.

Plus if you look at Amy's thread, there's talk of how there's no chemistry between them and all their interactions are awkward. How is any of that hinting towards a proposal?

On top of that, we've seen Mark's views on marriage. He finds it as a waste of time. A loss of freedom. Can't blame him with so many divorces going on these days and how expensive weddings are. Supposedly he dumped Jess because she was pushing for marriage. Mentally he's not ready. Neither is Amy, who also comes off as a girl who values her freedom. And why rush into something you're not ready for just on the off-set idea that maybe something bad happens?
Ok how again is there NO chemistry? Just because they both don't always post something, and Amy is the one who's doing ALL the posting, doesn't mean that there's NO chemistry. It's more likely that there's more chemistry than ever. There just not not going to tell us about every...single...one...of...there...plans. She's not going to post every single one of there pictures for the whole world to see. But there is DEFINITELY chem there, believe me. we just can't see it behind the camera.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

All I said on that thread was that their online interactions and all were odd, but I will ask that if you say we can't see it behind the camera (which is true), then how do you know that it's definitely there? They're definitely not polar opposites or anything, but I at least wouldn't say they have strong chemistry or anything. And that's being a bit generous. But that's just my observations, although I will never say I'm definitely right or my observations are definitely an accurate depiction of their relationship. I just say what I see and what I think of it. :tu:

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Where in the heck are we getting at a big announcement happening? Have either one of them said anything about some big happening?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I dunno tbh.

Return to “Markiplier”