Markiplier - Part 9

p34chy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 9

Post by p34chy »

At the signing at PAX, the people in the beginning of the line took a really long time with the 3 of them, so when it came time for us in the middle to the end of the line to go, we were told to hurry up and that we could only have 1 picture/1 item signed etc (not that Jack, wade, or Mark listened lol... they all spammed my phone). But if they had listened, it is definitely a bit unfair, but not anything the boys have control over :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laughing-Unicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laughing-Unicorn »

Lady Rorschach wrote:Offtopic: Anyone else is having this problem where the latest posts won't show up on the board even though it does say there is a latest post from someone before you click on the thread or am I the only one?
Yup, especially on my phone... I'm seeing posts on my PC that are completely invisible on mobile.

LU.

ritzcrackerz
Debater
Debater

Post by ritzcrackerz »

avdubs wrote:At the signing at PAX, the people in the beginning of the line took a really long time with the 3 of them, so when it came time for us in the middle to the end of the line to go, we were told to hurry up and that we could only have 1 picture/1 item signed etc (not that Jack, wade, or Mark listened lol... they all spammed my phone). But if they had listened, it is definitely a bit unfair, but not anything the boys have control over :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That kinda happened to me when I met Tyler Oakley last year. I got there kinda late and security was telling us only a picture or autograph and I chose picture.

I have flown first class before but it's been 4 years since. I did get a hot towel, I ordered soda because I wasn't 21 yet. I also got a meal on the plane as well. I don't think the food was that great. Only reason I flew first class because of special connections.

I've never had non alcoholic beer before and I didn't it existed until I worked at a grocery store. I don't like regular beer. But I think I didn't like it because I ate some pasta with it and I think the pasta sauce made it taste bad. I may try it again.

Offtopic: GG is being weird to me too.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Offtopic: GG hasn't been weird for me. The only thing it's been doing to me is making double posts whenever I post something with the Tapatalk app.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Is the food and drinks in First Class about the same quality as the food/drinks that goes to everyone else? I will admit, no matter where I am on the plane, I will want window seat, because I will worry if we're still up in the air, flying okay,etc and honestly I just like looking at the views whether I'm on a train, car, plane,boat..(though boats kinda make me a little nervous too because I hate dark/deep waters).

Yeah GG is kind of weird too sometimes lately, sometimes I have to sign in to see some new posts, etc. Oh well, better than not being able to come on at all :P

Laughing-Unicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laughing-Unicorn »

Just watched today's VR video, legit hands-over-mouth gasped when he hit the ceiling, and he got mighty close to his desk and lamp a few times too, think he could do with a bigger space when it comes to the more active games. Really enjoying the VR videos from him and Jack though; have any of you had a play with VR stuff? My brother got a headset with his new phone, I had a quick go myself, it's really freaky when things get up close to your face...

LU.

ThunderDaysAndNights
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ThunderDaysAndNights »

Hi guys, long time lurker here what's up? I just saw Mark's VR vid and in the comments he says he's back in LA, but I could have sworn someone here said he had a wedding to go to.

ritzcrackerz
Debater
Debater

Post by ritzcrackerz »

AquarianHorse wrote:Is the food and drinks in First Class about the same quality as the food/drinks that goes to everyone else? I will admit, no matter where I am on the plane, I will want window seat, because I will worry if we're still up in the air, flying okay,etc and honestly I just like looking at the views whether I'm on a train, car, plane,boat..(though boats kinda make me a little nervous too because I hate dark/deep waters).

Yeah GG is kind of weird too sometimes lately, sometimes I have to sign in to see some new posts, etc. Oh well, better than not being able to come on at all :P
GG ate my original post. Grrrr. Anyways, I flew American Airlines and I've flown to the same destination in coach and I don't get any food. Just drinks. It's about a 2.5 hour flight. I usually get something to eat before boarding. I get something cheap like McDonald's. Not the best choice but it depends on what terminal my plane is at. I've flown Southwest before and I remember getting nuts and pretzels.

I actually got to demo the Vive at one of the Microsoft stores. It was insanely cool. I did play that space shooter game Mark played but I took forever trying to get used to the controls. Also the lady in charge didn't have her mic up loud enough for me to hear her instructions but it was so cool to play with.

Mark mentioned on Facebook that he has another wedding to attend.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Here's the post where he mentions the wedding. The wedding could be in the beginning of May and he's flying to Cinn. next week, but we would know when he's going there because he would tweet about going there.

https://www.facebook.com/markiplier/pos ... 9554463681

Kouje
Talker
Talker

Post by Kouje »

I found the videos! Lmao
Geez that's embarrassing. I skipped right past them. I had been clicking everything.
Anyway, thanks Romr. I'll get to them right now. Those pics of him on that couch are what intrigued me, he was so damn sassy. I was laughing just from the pics. What a diva!

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

ThunderDaysAndNights wrote:Hi guys, long time lurker here what's up? I just saw Mark's VR vid and in the comments he says he's back in LA, but I could have sworn someone here said he had a wedding to go to.
Yeah, I heard he was staying in Boston longer because he had a wedding to go to in Cincy, before goin back to LA---he even said that another friend was getting married in Cincy (?)
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

romr211 wrote:Here's the post where he mentions the wedding. The wedding could be in the beginning of May and he's flying to Cinn. next week, but we would know when he's going there because he would tweet about going there.

https://www.facebook.com/markiplier/pos ... 9554463681
Hmmmm he says the wedding's at the end of the month.....

Since the post was April 18th, I would ASSUME he's in Cincy and not LA??? :?
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

*begins learning guitar*
*takes posed photo with guitar as if a seasoned player*

lookin at u markimoo :rofl:

kannongoober37
Learner
Learner

Post by kannongoober37 »

Wait, Mark is learning how to play the guitar? That's great! I didn't know he had started learning. I'm glad he's getting back into more hobbies outside of YouTube.
Wow, two weddings so close to one another! A lot of people like to get married in the springtime. My parents were joyfully wedded in early May.
Just kidding, my parents started hating each other about a year and a half after they tied the knot.
Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

kannongoober37 wrote:Wait, Mark is learning how to play the guitar? That's great! I didn't know he had started learning. I'm glad he's getting back into more hobbies outside of YouTube.
Wow, two weddings so close to one another! A lot of people like to get married in the springtime. My parents were "joyfully wedded" in early May.
man. going to weddings is tiring. but i say that because i'm a girl and just walking around in a dress and heels for a few hours can wear me out. :P
happy anniversary to your 'rents~

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

kannongoober37 wrote:Wait, Mark is learning how to play the guitar? That's great! I didn't know he had started learning. I'm glad he's getting back into more hobbies outside of YouTube.
Wow, two weddings so close to one another! A lot of people like to get married in the springtime. My parents were joyfully wedded in early May.
Just kidding, my parents started hating each other about a year and a half after they tied the knot.
Offtopic: I don't think I've ever been to a wedding that wasn't in the spring or summer.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Guitar sounds like a fun thing to learn how to play :) Didn't he say he wanted to learn to play the piano too?

I've been to spring weddings, summer, early fall (like mid Oct). Oh the fun one was in winter...yup nice and cold with snow all around(/sarcasm). I SO don't like the cold and snow but hey weddings are nice?

I don't mind dressing up too much sometimes but I am not one of those young ladies that likes make up, or jewelry or heels. I just rather wear nice dress sandals, maybe a little make up, make my hair look nice, wear a necklace on a really special day, other wise you won't catch me wearing any of those things lol. (Make up is too expensive and take up too much time anyway).

Lady Rorschach
Talker
Talker

Post by Lady Rorschach »

Offtopic: I haven't been to much weddings. The most recent one I can remember was when my stepmom married my dad. It was in Vegas, it was around Christmas time, and I ended up walking my new stepmom down the aisle. It was the best <3

Mark learning how to play was kinda unexpected, but he did say he wanted to get more into music once. If nothing else, it's a nice hobby to do. Course if you Saw that pic on his Instagram, you would find a lot of the comments were either talking about his arm muscles or his crotch shot :roll:
I'm terrible at explaining things.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Aww sounds nice! :D

Oh of course. Thirsty horny creepy fans. Speaking of horny creepy fans, I am reading this book called A-Z of Horror Stories. One story was about an author who gets stalked by a really creepy fan. The fan brings him pizza, tries to kill the author, etc. Reminds me of some fans in a certain fandom...*cough*Markiplierfandom*cough*

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

I think Mark is suffering from empty nest syndrome. Now that his 'boys' have moved out he's looking for new hobbies to fill his time.

Mark's basically a fifty year old mother whose kids have gone off to college. :)

Return to “Markiplier”