Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:For the love of god, someone stop letting Amy use Mark's social media. Now it's starting to happen on his own a YouTube channel.
What do you mean? What happened now?
:cuted:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by eggo »

Ffs what now!? Did she do the editing for Mark's VR?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

His newest vid doesn't even show up in his feed???

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

eggo wrote:Ffs what now!? Did she do the editing for Mark's VR?
No, the video got archived or removed or something from yesterday. But she edited the title of the video and used those weird meme baby talk words she always uses

QueenNaeNae_1111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by QueenNaeNae_1111 »

somstria wrote:
eggo wrote:Ffs what now!? Did she do the editing for Mark's VR?
No, the video got archived or removed or something from yesterday. But she edited the title of the video and used those weird meme baby talk words she always uses
What do you expect from someone who has the same number IQ as their shoe size? And that her only follower base are only prepubescent girls who are stuck on their Disney fairy tail fantasy and boys who hope to fantasize(well that was a disturbing thought! So...Ewwwww to that bit of goriness of hur).

But yawl need to let up on him. He's beginning to get his act together. I, and other supporters, are standing behind him as he's going through these life and emotional shifts. I for one, is very proud of him. The light is coming back to him. Even more so when she's not in the same room with him. I noticed how irritated he gets with his energy and body language when she's around.

But expect him to make the shift to speak his truth to scrape this girl off his heal and send her packing out of his life! Cuz for the longest time, he tried to convince himself it was love. But he knew that it wasn't. He thought that's what everyone expected of him. So, he allowed himself to get sucked down into that pit of hell with her. Not for love from her. But from you and the rest of his fans. So, she continues to suck off everyone here that constantly wants to beat him down when he's trying to get up. There is still a lot of reflecting here of what she continues to do to him.
I for one am sick of it. And MOSTLY sick of her! And the systemic infection that she continues to fester satiate her dark soul along with those dark eyes! Has anyone here, EVER taken the time to REEEALY LOOK at her EYES?
When you have...come back and TELL ME that she's NOT entirely to blame for the direction of how divisive and angry that those kids that follow her have become?!
THERE! I"M DONE!!! (Throws the mike! And leaves the room!)

Spacekitty93
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacekitty93 »

I know of at least a couple really sweet female biomed engineers I work with who would love to get with someone like Mark.

That’s what kills me. He’s intelligent af when he’s not pandering to anyone, and he deserves someone more his speed, and I know they’re out there.

kooks
Talker
Talker

Post by kooks »

hmm... it seems he hasn't uploaded anything since the charity stream and that was 3 days ago? was there an announcement of sorts?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kooks wrote:hmm... it seems he hasn't uploaded anything since the charity stream and that was 3 days ago? was there an announcement of sorts?
He did do a livestream yesterday where he’s playing a VR game and before that he tweeted he’s still tired from the charity stream. He said he’s working on videos but they will be sporadic, so at this point he could upload a video at any time when we least expect it.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
kooks wrote:hmm... it seems he hasn't uploaded anything since the charity stream and that was 3 days ago? was there an announcement of sorts?
He did do a livestream yesterday where he’s playing a VR game and before that he tweeted he’s still tired from the charity stream. He said he’s working on videos but they will be sporadic, so at this point he could upload a video at any time when we least expect it.
I should also point out the VR livestream he did yesterday is set to private, you’d have to of been there watching it to see it again. That would explain why it’s not showing up in anyone’s sub boxes.

kooks
Talker
Talker

Post by kooks »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
I should also point out the VR livestream he did yesterday is set to private, you’d have to of been there watching it to see it again. That would explain why it’s not showing up in anyone’s sub boxes.
thanks!
wasn't aware of tis. but why would he set it on private though?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kooks wrote: thanks!
wasn't aware of tis. but why would he set it on private though?
I don’t know, he did say it was an experiment. Maybe he thought it wasn’t good enough to archive just yet? Also at one point his mic came loose and he was just left in his room talking to himself without anyone watching him knowing what he’s saying (he was all over the place, he was bound to pull out a cord somewhere lol).

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

It's not on private, just unlisted

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtzP0G8zvc

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Ah... Yes, that’s what I meant... My bad haha. :rofl:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

I know Mark moved out recently but what is the living situation with the rest of Teamiplier? I know Ethan and Tyler decided to move out for whatever reason, but are Kathryn and Amy still living together? I see snaps from Amy at Marks house nearly 24/7 even into the late hours of the night, doing absolutely nothing (taking selfies, playing with Chica, doing nothing productive) like she always does, but then will later on see her at Kathryn's house with her cat for multiple days at a time. I'm assuming Mark and Amy live together, Im just a little confused I guess.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

somstria wrote:I know Mark moved out recently but what is the living situation with the rest of Teamiplier? I know Ethan and Tyler decided to move out for whatever reason, but are Kathryn and Amy still living together? I see snaps from Amy at Marks house nearly 24/7 even into the late hours of the night, doing absolutely nothing (taking selfies, playing with Chica, doing nothing productive) like she always does, but then will later on see her at Kathryn's house with her cat for multiple days at a time. I'm assuming Mark and Amy live together, Im just a little confused I guess.
Well based off of Marks most recent video, that answers my question. :tu:

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

somstria wrote:
somstria wrote:I know Mark moved out recently but what is the living situation with the rest of Teamiplier? I know Ethan and Tyler decided to move out for whatever reason, but are Kathryn and Amy still living together? I see snaps from Amy at Marks house nearly 24/7 even into the late hours of the night, doing absolutely nothing (taking selfies, playing with Chica, doing nothing productive) like she always does, but then will later on see her at Kathryn's house with her cat for multiple days at a time. I'm assuming Mark and Amy live together, Im just a little confused I guess.
Well based off of Marks most recent video, that answers my question. :tu:
What happened in his recent video? (At work and can't watch it)

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

eggo wrote:So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.
No they aren't living together. In the recent video he says the "keys to Amy's place were stolen" implying she has her own place.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:
eggo wrote:So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.
No they aren't living together. In the recent video he says the "keys to Amy's place were stolen" implying she has her own place.
Well... She’s still roommates with Kathryn, but yeah her own key to the apartment that they live in was stolen.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
somstria wrote:
Well... She’s still roommates with Kathryn, but yeah her own key to the apartment that they live in was stolen.
So that implies Amy, Kathryn and Mark are all roommates?

Return to “Markiplier”