Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 7

Post by Oywiththedrama »

somstria wrote:
somstria wrote:I know Mark moved out recently but what is the living situation with the rest of Teamiplier? I know Ethan and Tyler decided to move out for whatever reason, but are Kathryn and Amy still living together? I see snaps from Amy at Marks house nearly 24/7 even into the late hours of the night, doing absolutely nothing (taking selfies, playing with Chica, doing nothing productive) like she always does, but then will later on see her at Kathryn's house with her cat for multiple days at a time. I'm assuming Mark and Amy live together, Im just a little confused I guess.
Well based off of Marks most recent video, that answers my question. :tu:
What happened in his recent video? (At work and can't watch it)

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

eggo wrote:So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.
No they aren't living together. In the recent video he says the "keys to Amy's place were stolen" implying she has her own place.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:
eggo wrote:So I take it they are living together. So to recap... mark & Amy's cars got broken into and there stuff taken, police were called, cards cancelled, trying to get mug shots if who us trying to use them..etc. everyone is safe, so that's that.
No they aren't living together. In the recent video he says the "keys to Amy's place were stolen" implying she has her own place.
Well... She’s still roommates with Kathryn, but yeah her own key to the apartment that they live in was stolen.
:cuted:

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
somstria wrote:
Well... She’s still roommates with Kathryn, but yeah her own key to the apartment that they live in was stolen.
So that implies Amy, Kathryn and Mark are all roommates?

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Well, I heard Mark say something I'd never thought I'd hear from him. I know he's all for self deprecating humor but in the Cuphead stream while he was angry about something in the game he said "I'm gonna kill mys-" and then stopped before continuing his sentence. Never would I have though Mark would joke about suicide. :|

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
somstria wrote:
So that implies Amy, Kathryn and Mark are all roommates?
No, Amy and Kathryn are roommates. Mark lives on his own.
:cuted:

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Heyo, not sure if this is still active.

I have been here since the very first Markiplier's relationship threads began.

Now since we are discussing Miss Amy Nelson, its gone quite a few years now.
Amy has stated she does not live with Mark, but this is unclear as Kathryn has moved out of LA, so she may be living with Mark, but we don't know.
Another thing I want to mention, do any of you guys know why Amy has disappeared off of camera and has not been on social media much?
There are people speculating she is camera shy, bus as it was said in the Planet Peebles threads ( I read those also) she loves posting selfies nonstop and loves being in the limelight.
What do you think?

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

I meant to say I have been lurking since the very beginning sorry I didn't make that clear.
Also I noticed Mark's communication with Amy is completely off, like they don't communicate hardly on social media anymore. Mark has almost completely abandoned his twitter, (that I understand as how toxic it has become on there.)
Also have you all seen the messages on Amy's Instagram, people asking if Amy and Mark are together still,
Amy has not responded at all.
Strange things are happening.

War_Princess
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by War_Princess »

cherrytree77 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:44 am
I meant to say I have been lurking since the very beginning sorry I didn't make that clear.
Also I noticed Mark's communication with Amy is completely off, like they don't communicate hardly on social media anymore. Mark has almost completely abandoned his twitter, (that I understand as how toxic it has become on there.)
Also have you all seen the messages on Amy's Instagram, people asking if Amy and Mark are together still,
Just curious where you're seeing these comments? I don't see anything on Instagram asking about them. Just luv u and u so beauty queen type stuff lol.

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

War_Princess wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:41 am
cherrytree77 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:44 am
Just curious where you're seeing these comments? I don't see anything on Instagram asking about them. Just luv u and u so beauty queen type stuff lol.

You may have to scroll through a lot of posts to be alt to find them but they are there.

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

*to be able to find them* thanks autocorrect lol

HawaiianPineapple
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HawaiianPineapple »

I have been seeing those comments too but last time I saw Mark mention Amy on social media is him thanking her for making him a birthday cake. This was on his birthday this year. But I do believe Amy's gone more private now.

HawaiianPineapple
Lurker
Lurker

I could no longer edit my comment but I just wanted to add something. I also have the same questions as cherrytree77 lol, even if I have some thoughts about it. My guess about Amy being more private is just a guess so there's no definite answer unless it's from either Amy or Mark lol.

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

HawaiianPineapple wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:20 am
I have been seeing those comments too but last time I saw Mark mention Amy on social media is him thanking her for making him a birthday cake. This was on his birthday this year. But I do believe Amy's gone more private now.
I believe this is the case. I can see why she would, as she probably wanted personal space or something, but it's odd how both Mark and Amy are not communicating, unless they are,off social media, but who knows

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

HawaiianPineapple wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:00 am
I could no longer edit my comment but I just wanted to add something. I also have the same questions as cherrytree77 lol, even if I have some thoughts about it. My guess about Amy being more private is just a guess so there's no definite answer unless it's from either Amy or Mark lol.
Exactly, the only way I think we will ever find out is if one of them or both of them say something, but at this point all we can do is guess

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Mark seems very happy, like he is very enthusiastic about his projects he is working on, like the Edge Of Sleep he filmed recently, also the Distractible Podcast with Bob and Wade. From what I can see is that his love life must be a big benefit, and Amy must be the one giving him the big boosts of good energy, (I don't have proof of this of course this is only my guess) but if that is the case, then that is amazing, and I am happy for them both :tu:

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Also want to add as this is classed as a relationship with his friends, that he is doing more videos and projects with Bob Wade, Ethan Tyler etc, like recently with the Ninja s*x party music video (the Mystic Crystal). I want to say to Markiplier, that you have my full :respekt: I'm so happy for him. He is doing fantastic. You can see he has become more confidant, happier, and enjoying life more now, and he has a glow too. Good job Mark! :tu:

HawaiianPineapple
Lurker
Lurker

I am glad Tyler is calling this out. It must be frustrating for anyone in Mark's circle to always be called as "Mark's friend". They all love and support him, but they need to be seen as their own individual too. A far cry from someone who will be always known as Mark's partner.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Who here thinks mark just wants to do his choose -your-own-adventures, than doing video playthroughs? He can't keep telling us how happy he is, when all I think he wants to do more of are these adventure videos instead. I think he wants to retire without making it look like he's retired.

Return to “Markiplier”