Markiplier's Relationships - Part 5

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 5

Post by Slagg »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Also the one line where she was saying he's gonna get famous and she'll "be along for the ride" made me uneasy. The date on that video was around February 2013, so likely they were just starting their romantic affair.
Bitch was riding in the damned trunk, trying to breathe through a busted-out tail light.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

ZombieTown wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Kierans wrote: Dude!!! :o If I was a channel similar to Random Encounters and saw this, I'd never ever want to work with Mark.
I'm surprised they still do. Remember the behind the scenes video for the Captain Falcon music video where they filmed at his apartment at the time and one of Jess' cats was hanging around? Didn't Mark force them into silence about who the cat's owner was or he would refuse to work with them again?
^^wait, did that actually happen or is it speculation?
I'd forgotten about that! Well, they teased people about it in the comments, so I took that to mean that they didn't want to say anything. But did Mark really make them keep it a secret?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Kierans wrote:
I'd forgotten about that! Well, they teased people about it in the comments, so I took that to mean that they didn't want to say anything. But did Mark really make them keep it a secret?
Here's the quote from them in the comments section:

"XD the honest truth is that I would be in breach of confidence if I said anything. I must keep my integrity so I cannot speak of the origin of said creature. Sorry."

Make of that what you will.

ZombieTown
Talker
Talker

Post by ZombieTown »

Slagg wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Also the one line where she was saying he's gonna get famous and she'll "be along for the ride" made me uneasy. The date on that video was around February 2013, so likely they were just starting their romantic affair.
Bitch was riding in the damned trunk, trying to breathe through a busted-out tail light.
Yoooooooooo, i'm dead :rofl:

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

kei wrote:For everyone's reference, here's Random Encounter's comment about Night 3.
I hope you all see this: Mark will NOT be in this. He was picked up by the cops in the previous night. Nate will be taking his place as security guard for night 3. Whether Mark is in Nights 4-5 is ENTIRELY up to him.

But guess what. Because we based these videos on an ongoing story arc, Night 3 will be gasp good WITHOUT Mark. It's possible for videos to both A) not have mark and B) be good.

So please, when it comes out next week, please don't yell "WHERE'S MARK I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ISN'T IN THIS I WANT MY MARKIMOO". He isn't yours. He has his own life and makes his own choices and we don't have control over that. Enjoy the content you're given based on its own merits, because the work we're doing is GOOD.
I can only say "holy shit." When did AJ ever have to put such strong language in his video descriptions before? I feel really bad for him, because he's brilliant at filming parodies. Brilliant. He doesn't need the Markiplites to turn his channel into "Random Encounters starring MARK and also this guy some people call AJ." Screw working outside of Youtube...if this is the fandom following Mark now, no one will want to work with him. I don't think even Pewdiepie's fans have ever harassed legit everyone around him to include him in non-gaming scenarios.
that is a goddamn shame... i'm pretty sure one of the positive aspects of collabing is to be able to mutually earn some followers and fans from each other (other than just sharing in creativity, of course). but it looks like whatever mark gets involved in is going to be one-sided.

the problem is that maybe people will subscribe to those channels initially, maybe even stay subscribed, but they won't watch the videos (kinda like how jess's channel is going), unless mark is involved. that really sucks.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Kierans wrote:
Here's the quote from them in the comments section:

"XD the honest truth is that I would be in breach of confidence if I said anything. I must keep my integrity so I cannot speak of the origin of said creature. Sorry."

Make of that what you will.
"Breach of confidence"? Wonder what he said to them. "Guys, this is my gf's cat. But we're in a super mega ultra secret relationship, so shh, don't tell anyone!" Should've told them not to tease the viewers about it, either. :roll:

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic »

Yowza, AJ with that lampshade hanging, he knows what's exactly up. And his writing is great, so even if Mark isn't there, the talent will be.

I do remember the whole RE keeping the cat hush hush for a reason in the comments. Some other users did mention a girlfriend and that's how I first found out something was up. Interesting points about the fandom harming his work ethic you guys are bringing up too.
Slagg wrote:

Edit: Let this be a lesson Me$$opotamia, not everyone wants to/needs to cling on to Mark to stay relevant.
Last edited by DanceApocalyptic on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

moran wrote:
kei wrote: For everyone's reference, here's Random Encounter's comment about Night 3.
I hope you all see this: Mark will NOT be in this. He was picked up by the cops in the previous night. Nate will be taking his place as security guard for night 3. Whether Mark is in Nights 4-5 is ENTIRELY up to him.

But guess what. Because we based these videos on an ongoing story arc, Night 3 will be gasp good WITHOUT Mark. It's possible for videos to both A) not have mark and B) be good.

So please, when it comes out next week, please don't yell "WHERE'S MARK I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ISN'T IN THIS I WANT MY MARKIMOO". He isn't yours. He has his own life and makes his own choices and we don't have control over that. Enjoy the content you're given based on its own merits, because the work we're doing is GOOD.
HOLY FUCK AJ, YAAAASSSS BOY, TELL 'EM!!!

Oh, I never see this before. I am surprised actually. But yeah, he has a good reason for say that. Is his channel after way.

About the video, I also was surprised by this, but my opinion still the same. Still respect her. She made a lot of mistakes in the past and sometimes in the present. So for me it doesn't matter if she do something wrong, she need to learn to deal by herself :roll: (and the last video wasn't so good. Audio very low this time )

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

ZombieTown wrote:
Slagg wrote:
Yoooooooooo, i'm dead :rofl:

Dammit, DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

DanceApocalyptic wrote:Edit: Let this be a lesson Me$$opotamia, not everyone wants to/needs to cling on to Mark to stay relevant.
Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!
Last edited by Slagg on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamikaze
Learner
Learner

Post by Kamikaze »

Hey all!

Ok, so I know nothing about the FNAF's musical...the game never interested me so I never got into it. The fans shouldn't be busting the guy's balls about having Mark in the musical...his singing voice is...ok...but I know he's going to lessons for it and I think that's wonderful he wants to pursue music! But Mark is FAR from being the greatest singer/actor out there...just like I'm FAR from being able to jog a mile without my life flashing before my eyes! It's this guy's (AJ I think I read) vision...if they want their Markimoo in a FNAF's thing...they should do it...because that'll happen :roll:

@slagg - Stop it! You make me laugh EVERY TIME I come on here!!! HAHA!! You ALWAYS have the best/funniest things to say! :rofl:

I'm sooooo happy Squid's is ok...for lack of a better term...complete bullshit she lost her job though! That's awful and what this person(s) did is a crime! Where's the" mighty" red-headed SJW to help defend the rights of others...oh yeah, that's right SHE started out as a FAN GIRL and has their SAME MENTALITY...anything against her precious Markimoo is blasphemy and punishable by the laws of the Markiplites, right? She's a hypocrite and a joke!

Someone mentioned it a few posts back...but I feel Pewds' fandom is a little more in line...but also Pewds never really tired to "hide" Marzia right? Same with Jack's fanbase...he never tried to hide Wiishu, right? They were both honest to their fan bases so it wasn't a shock...I mean I'm sure it was a "shock" but NOTHING like playing off for months and months that they were single, while they weren't.

Again I'll say...THANK GOD SQUID IS STILL HERE WITH US!!! I wanted to end this on a good note...for lack of better terms.

hanniethebanana

Post by hanniethebanana »

Slagg wrote:
DanceApocalyptic wrote:Edit: Let this be a lesson Me$$opotamia, not everyone wants to/needs to cling on to Mark to stay relevant.
Yaaaaaaassssssss!!!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Kamikaze wrote:@slagg - Stop it! You make me laugh EVERY TIME I come on here!!! HAHA!! You ALWAYS have the best/funniest things to say! :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]
+supreme Cabbage Patch+ You're so freaking nice!! ♡♡

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

@Slagg damn girl! :rofl: you truly are a RuPaul of life, in a good way of course hahaha

hanniethebanana

Immabatman wrote:@Slagg damn girl! :rofl: you truly are a RuPaul of life, in a good way of course hahaha

I second that as well! @slagg you give me life!!!!

Xternity
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xternity »

Hi all!! Been lurking for about three days now and I finally decided I should get an account so I can get in on all this action. :D

So first thing first, what happened to squid is a fucking atrocity. I've never been more livid with a group (assuming it wasn't just one person) of faceless people in my life. No not all of us agreed with what she had to say but that didn't give anybody a reason to fuck with her life. I hope they get a swift boot of justice right up the asshole.

Second thing second, is it too late to ask to get pm'd that video link? I tried finding it on my own but the sleuthing skills are not strong with this one.

Third thing last, it actually hurts my heart to think that the toxic waist filled shit layer hiding the good people in that fandom could negatively effect Mark's career. He's one of the nicest youtubers I've ever seen and yet he get's the shit fandom. :x

Extra: I'm new to forum posting so brace yourselves for possible technological errors lol

hanniethebanana

But in all seriousness though--- Random Encounters is AWESOME! Like, I found there channel through Mark, but I've watched a lot of there videos and they do an amazing job. People need to give them a chance. And they really have given Mark a lot of cool opportunities with their channel along with Matthias and etc . . . Hell, Matthias is hilarious too! Mark is funny, but these people are SUPER hardworking and need more spotlight on there work then just Mark. Aye aye aye

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

hanniethebanana wrote:
Immabatman wrote:@Slagg damn girl! :rofl: you truly are a RuPaul of life, in a good way of course hahaha

I second that as well! @slagg you give me life!!!!
+super-ultra-hyper-shriek+ Not the Mother Glamazon herself!! AAAHH!! That was such hardcore niceness that I literally haven't any words. Bravo!! Lol! Really, though, you guys have made my return well, WELL worth it. I couldn't ask for better gossipers to be amongst. Bless you, ladies, no sneeze required!! ♡♡♡♡
[youtube][/youtube]

hanniethebanana

But in all seriousness though--- Random Encounters is AWESOME! Like, I found there channel through Mark, but I've watched a lot of there videos and they do an amazing job. People need to give them a chance. And they really have given Mark a lot of cool opportunities with their channel along with Matthias and etc . . . Hell, Matthias is hilarious too! Mark is funny, but these people are SUPER hardworking and need more spotlight on there work then just Mark. Aye aye aye

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

That post about AJ (Random Encounters) got me thinking, so I'm poking around the internet. Matthias' videos have little gems of comments like these:

"good job but u forgot Markiplier"
"plz plz plz plz plz do this challenge with markiplier!!!!"
"Hi Matthias HUGE fan love ur vids keep making them. Let markiplier know that he has earned a vacation for a week and that he needs to take one."
"you should do another challenge with markiplier those are always fun :)"

Going back to the Night 3 teaser, we see:
"no mark?"
"I wannt Markimoo too! Add Mark iiiiiinnnnn!!!!!"
"Mark better be in this again..."
"If there is no Mark I will scream! We need mark. Also... Plz, no fed-ex girl."
"I thought it would be mark surviving a night in jail lol"
"No markimoo?!"
"Gimmie Mark Back :( "

Even Cyndago said something today. Cyndago. I can't screencap it because I am apparently not screencap-savvy enough, but here's the direct link:
https://twitter.com/Cyndago/status/636565590451195904

Edit because GG keeps nomming on my posts. I was trying to say I wonder if Mark's fans even remotely understand the fragile position this will slowly but surely place him in, where the very people he's been trying to help launch become hindered by him because his fanbase won't let them grow. His fans are so attached to him they don't get that collaborations are done for the benefit of both, not "you better include Mark every time or I'll stalk the comment section and write nasty things."

Return to “Markiplier”