Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Kierans »

moran wrote:
Corporis wrote:Okay, hi! First time posting, and haven't lurked this forum since May this year. After seeing Mark's post yesterday I of course ran over here, just to catch up on everything. (From what I understand, Jess has written in one of the threads? Is it possible to get a link to that? If not, that's cool. :tu: )
Hey Corporis, if you wanna see her posts just go back here on the thread, they should be here somewhere (I'm crap at helping people, sorry!)
I sent a PM. :tu:

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DeathToAllSpiders »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Edit: Also as an aside, it looks like this thread is getting close to 1000 posts.
Should someone put on the Shy hat and make a new one? I'll do it if people want, but maybe an old-schooler would be more fitting and less likely to mess it up.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

DeathToAllSpiders wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Edit: Also as an aside, it looks like this thread is getting close to 1000 posts.
Should someone put on the Shy hat and make a new one? I'll do it if people want, but maybe an old-schooler would be more fitting and less likely to mess it up?
I attempted to contact an admin about it via a pm. Not sure if I did it right and the site has been acting up lately due to all the recent traffic. So we'll see. Might want to delegate to PMs for a bit if we get too close to 1000.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

I mean, I could I guess? In fact, I will. Let's hope an admin will be along to lock this one shortly, as the part 3 thread only had a few more than this one.

Not that I'm old-school here or anything. :P But I'm on here often enough I suppose.

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins »

AquarianHorse wrote: eah, I have to say reading different things about Mark here is making me view him differently. That's fine, I want to know what he's like. Sad to think, but he does seem like a dick a bit :/ I am not one of those people that loves bad boys/strong kick ass women. I like down to earth, nice people, that are mature, kind, but that would be asking too much I guess. Quite frankly, I wouldn't date a guy like him. Unless Mark changed into the guy I thought he was maybe but right now, no. Sorry, bad boy images don't work for me. I had to tell my guy friend that. He thought girls like bad boys. :roll: Way to generalize things.
Hun, lemme tell ya': asking for a nice, mature, down to earth person as your SO is not asking too much, at all. People like that are indeed out there, and you'll surely find someone who matches those traits, is attractive to you and vice versa, AND more!!! It's just hard to find sometimes. You might even just run into someone and find a great match, when you weren't even looking! Honestly, that's what happened to me a few months ago. Long story short, I was getting extremely frustrated with online dating, so was about to give up. One evening, I met this guy at a karaoke party with friends, and didn't think much of him at first because I was heartbroken over someone at the time. We started talking over FB and decided to go on a date. The rest was history, and we've been very happy since. He's extremely sweet, funny, smart, mature, likes the nerdy things I like, and a cutie! Sometimes, you just get lucky. Don't give up!!! :D Dogs are great too but they're a lot of work! Almost any pet is like having a child.

Like some of you, I held Mark to a high degree in the beginning, and I had a huge crush on him. I still find him attractive, but I'm questioning parts of his personality. When you first find someone you like, everything seems great.. Until you actually get to know them. You could still like them a lot, but maybe there's some things you wouldn't be able to handle. I'll throw myself under the bus by saying this: when I was single, I wondered what it'd be like to seriously date him. And honestly, I don't think I could handle his schedule nor the fangirls. I feel like I'd give it my best go, but all that plus some negatives with his personality, it'd be a deal breaker. I think I'll always kinda crush on him (unless he devolves into a douchebag), like with movie celebrities etc, but I'll always have a realistic perspective on him.

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

Post by DeathToAllSpiders »

New Thread! http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21236

(Just in case kei is having the same trouble I've been having with the site, and can't post it)

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Okay, admin will lock thread soon.

In the meantime, there's a new thread.

Here's the link: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21236

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins »

TheFormerLurker wrote:
moran wrote:
LangdonAlger wrote: Oh and quick RE her views - her dislikes seem to be spiking as the day goes on, and judging from the hits the majority of the audience Mark attracted to her videos checked out the first one and bailed.
Oooh and she tried to blame us for her dislikes :roll:

Indeed she did which isn't true. Yes somethings said here about Jess aren't nice and we've said somethings about Mark that are not considered nice especially by the tumblr community which is why I bet most of us are here but I can't picture anyone here that they would do that whether it is out of jealousy or they are just wanting to be horrible to Jess for the sake of it. We aren't petty like that. Anyone who has disliked here have probably done it for legit reasons such as they just didn't think the video was that good and needed improvement etc. but I can't speak for the lurkers though (no offense) since they come in all shapes, sizes and motives. I admit I've watched one or two of her videos out of curiosity when it was all kicking off a while back when she first appeared here but I promise hands down that I haven't liked or disliked any of her videos because they aren't my thing and I only rate videos that I'm interested in such as gaming and comedy videos.
Agreed. I don't think any of us here are that petty. While I don't care for her and her content, I didn't dislike anything. Just simply, stopped watching.

I'm sure those dislikes are indeed those who subbed and were disappointed, plus super jelly fans.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Okay, admin will lock thread soon.

In the meantime, there's a new thread. I'm told to leave a link to the new thread at the end of this one.

Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21236

Return to “Markiplier”