Keep on, my fellow posters. :love2:

Immabatman
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 4

Post by Immabatman » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:40 pm

So, Mark post his new video of fnaf 20/20/20/20. And he talk about boobs?? :rofl:

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Immabatman wrote:So, Mark post his new video of fnaf 20/20/20/20. And he talk about boobs?? :rofl:
My thoughts exactly. :P Gotta wonder if some guys just never get past the "::gigglesnort:: bewbs" stage in life. Doesn't bother me to be honest, I just kind of :roll: each time. Although one tumblrite ironically put it better than I ever could:
markiplier said “boobs” in 20/20/20/20 mode about as much as he said “herb lore” in Kitty Powers Matchmaker and if that becomes the new fandom meme i swear to god
Yeah. :P If that happens I'm out of the #markiplier tag for good, because Jesus...NSFW will mean nothing to those artists.

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:17 pm

kei wrote:
Yeah. :P If that happens I'm out of the #markiplier tag for good, because Jesus...NSFW will mean nothing to those artists.
Me too. Like people take as something sacred and need to repeat and make shirts of that :rofl:
And I am listen the musics of spotify . So far now they are really good musics (its funny that my cellphone open normal and my shit laptop don't open :rofl: )

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Lol Mark and boobs. No wonder he loved Me!Me!Me so much!!!

He's forever the king of fnaf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Gorillaz1236 wrote:Lol Mark and boobs. No wonder he loved Me!Me!Me so much!!!

He's forever the king of fnaf ️

"Good BOOB! I mean goodbye!" – Mark at the end of the YouTubers React video for Me!Me!Me! :rofl:

I think that would be a better fandom meme than just "boobs". But eh, lots of them would just get a snippet from Mark's video and repeat that expression over and over until a new quote comes along.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Seriously I just got done watching the FNAF video and it's just boob talk. Horror and boobs.

Someone has blue balls

frogert
Informer
Informer

Post by frogert » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

I think he was just being silly tbh

Anyway, thinking back to it, it's kinda hilarious actually that Suzy tried to be all "Mark and I are brother and sister!!! so close!! familyy 4lyfe!!!" When he hasnt collabed with her on his own channel :rofl: He collab with her out of pity and to help her failing ass.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:21 pm

frogert wrote:I think he was just being silly tbh

Anyway, thinking back to it, it's kinda hilarious actually that Suzy tried to be all "Mark and I are brother and sister!!! so close!! familyy 4lyfe!!!" When he hasnt collabed with her on his own channel :rofl: He collab with her out of pity and to help her failing ass.

Whoomp Whoomp!!!!!!

I mean it is Egoraptor, his crush's wife. Of course he'll help her!

But I can tell he was so disappointed in how she handled the live stream.

I mean...she didn't even take his advice

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:29 pm

The Markiplier Twitter fanbase... Oh fuck. They got more rabid today and they further kept mentioning Annie Wilkes even if she deleted all the tweets on her timeline. They should've just ignored her additional replies after yesterday because Wilkes was clearly not sane enough when she resorted to namecalling with the kids. Now that she backed off Mark, they shouldn't have further added to this mess. And I would say Wilkes shouldn't have further messed with them either after deleting, but considering how she seems unwell, that's not gonna happen unless she gets help or someting.
frogert wrote:When he hasnt collabed with her on his own channel :rofl: He collab with her out of pity and to help her failing ass.
I haven't watched the LP collabs in his channel, but the "Big Maker 6" made me cringe... I watched every minute of it because Markiplier and Big Hero 6 are my faves, but I just ended up cringing all throughout. I forgot what collab I watched in her channel though, but she also kept introducing Mark like "Mark, known as Markiplier". :rofl:

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 am

I don't want to look like the paranoid of the group, but you know, we did say he likes boobs a lot on the thread and I personally said he used to be so thirsty in the old DM videos, then jess comes here and now he makes a video with boob jokes in which he does this?

Again, I don't want to be the paranoid one but, I mean, it's a bit weird (but props to him if it wasn't intentional tho) :roll:

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:03 am

moran wrote:I don't want to look like the paranoid of the group, but you know, we did say he likes boobs a lot on the thread and I personally said he used to be so thirsty in the old DM videos, then jess comes here and now he makes a video with boob jokes in which he does this?

Again, I don't want to be the paranoid one but, I mean, it's a bit weird (but props to him if it wasn't intentional tho) :roll:

Moran...Im the paranoid one of the group so you're fine.

He's just thirsty after spending time with family and friends. Now that he's on his lonesome again he's ready to sew his oats

PsychGrad0317
Talker
Talker

Post by PsychGrad0317 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:57 am

Men and boobs. I gave up trying to understand it and have settled on accepting the fact that they love them. Mark is a healthy young man, this is just another symptom of that. :rofl:
Status update: Studying...Mostly. Sometimes. Except, you know, when I'm not.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:32 am

Dragonmax wrote:I forgot what collab I watched in her channel though, but she also kept introducing Mark like "Mark, known as Markiplier". :rofl:
You mean this one?
[youtube][/youtube]

So awkward. :lol: If he ever put her on his channel, people would flip. And by people, I mean me.

About the boobs thing...I'll never understand it either. I'm all about that bass. 8-)

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:25 am

I don't think straight guys ever stop talking about boobs, to be honest, regardless of age. Anytime I find myself in a group of guys, there'll be at least 2 or 3 mentions of it over the course of the day. :roll: Maybe that's why it didn't hit me as strange. And coming from a guy who's been known to spend entire Drunk Minecraft episodes building anatomical parts... :rofl:

Hell I didn't even know about Suzy (or even most of the Grumps besides Ross) before seeing the Wario thing, and it still made my skin crawl to watch. Though the timing probably didn't help...wasn't that around the time the whole transmisogyny thing popped up? That's why I assumed he kept saying "I'm not offensive!" at the end of each episode.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:37 am

I don't get guys' fascination with boobs, but then again we live with them 24/7. And they can be more of a nuisance than a blessing most of the time. Am I right ladies? :rofl:

Also why do guys have a fascination with their dicks? Maybe I'm unusual, but I pretty much ignore my genitalia unless I need to use it. But I digress.

I'd say it was due to breast-feeding, but not every mother does that, so I don't know. But yeah I didn't get a chance to watch the whole video because my internet's been shit lately, but I did get a bit of the intro where he was going on about boobs. Odd that he would be all horny after a family visit. But that does make me question even more about the Tinder thing.

I doubt this has anything to do with her unless their relationship now is "friends with benefits" but we can't rule that out either.

Yeah Mark doesn't really promote Suzy that much. I don't think he even favorited their collab together on Kit Kat Gaming, but he did for his collabs with Ross and Arin. I don't know if he's that fond of her. Looking back at what I saw in the charity livestream, when Mark was leaving to go get sleep he tried to shake Suzy's hand, but she hugged him instead and he seemed really uncomfortable about it. Interesting that even someone he considers a friend can't hug him without him being all insecure.

Daisy-Bell
Learner
Learner

Post by Daisy-Bell » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:49 am

Hi there, I seem to have found myself coming here pretty much daily for a while now and decided to sign up :) I haven't done so till now since i wasn't particularly comfortable putting my input in on all the drama regarding romantic relationships and such (though i will admit, curiosity got the better of me) , however now that's died down a little i wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm in this particular forum because i am curious about the relationship between Mark and his fans, i've been getting increasingly worried about it for a while and feel it's no longer classed fully as a "community" but as a "fanbase". Reading through the discussions here i felt that this place represented more of a "community" than I've seen elsewhere, as you show honest support and criticism of Mark, as well as supporting each other and sorting through disagreements in a civil manner. Basically you understand each others differences and accept them, even if you disagree. The talk about the charity effort for the 10 million subs is what finally persuaded me to join in here. This is the sort of community i want as one of "markiplier's heroes". :respekt:

PythonMonty96
Debater
Debater

Post by PythonMonty96 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:52 am

Kierans wrote:
Dragonmax wrote:I forgot what collab I watched in her channel though, but she also kept introducing Mark like "Mark, known as Markiplier". :rofl:
You mean this one?
[youtube][/youtube]

So awkward. :lol: If he ever put her on his channel, people would flip. And by people, I mean me.

About the boobs thing...I'll never understand it either. I'm all about that bass. 8-)
So awkward...

Firstly, Mark seems either uncomfortable or uninterested. I know that he's a pretty quiet guy off camera, but you'd think he would put a little more effort into acting more excited. Secondly, the whole feminism/tumblr thing seemed so awkward. You could tell that Mark was trying to make a joke but obviously Suzy and the whole SJW community would jump down his throat if he didn't immediately recant and beg for forgiveness :roll: :roll: . Finally, Suzy sounds so unnatural trying to act like a gamer.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:55 am

Kierans wrote:
You mean this one?
[youtube][/youtube]

Yeah that one! I think it was the one where he told her "I think people know that by now", which is sort of a burn to Suzy. (But not as much as when Arin himself calls her out on that. Eg: "I'm your husband".)

And that hug incident... Someone said before that he had a non-interest in her so that would've been really awkward for good old introverted Mark. He did it out of love for his one true Arin-senpai.

I do not get the idea about men's attraction to boobs. They're the very thing most of their mothers fed them with. Plus it's really hard to wear button up shirts when they're big, ya know?!

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 am

Daisy-Bell wrote:Hi there, I seem to have found myself coming here pretty much daily for a while now and decided to sign up :) I haven't done so till now since i wasn't particularly comfortable putting my input in on all the drama regarding romantic relationships and such (though i will admit, curiosity got the better of me) , however now that's died down a little i wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm in this particular forum because i am curious about the relationship between Mark and his fans, i've been getting increasingly worried about it for a while and feel it's no longer classed fully as a "community" but as a "fanbase". Reading through the discussions here i felt that this place represented more of a "community" than I've seen elsewhere, as you show honest support and criticism of Mark, as well as supporting each other and sorting through disagreements in a civil manner. Basically you understand each others differences and accept them, even if you disagree. The talk about the charity effort for the 10 million subs is what finally persuaded me to join in here. This is the sort of community i want as one of "markiplier's heroes". :respekt:
Hey, @Daisy-Bell. ::waves:: Welcome to GG. Yeah there are some topics I just disappear on too 'cuz I don't have an interest or anything relevant to say, so don't worry about not jumping in before. I came here because this was the only place willing to realistically discuss the 8 million reaction video and acknowledge that it was worrying. But one of the things that made me stay was the ability of this community to discuss and argue in a civil fashion while still respecting the opinions and boundaries of others. Of course, I never venture outside the Markiplier forum here so I have no idea what's happening elsewhere. :P

I missed the hug thing before. And I watched the stream the whole time he was there. Go me. :P I wonder if it was because he was uncomfortable with it, or because he'd already had a bad 24 hours beforehand and didn't want much physical contact. If I'm having a rough time I don't want anyone touching me for any reason.

Edit: "wonder" is not spelled with an i, apparently. Who knew?

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:23 am

I think Mark's just not a hugging or PDA type of person. He always looks awkward in those situations.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:15 am

Kierans wrote:I think Mark's just not a hugging or PDA type of person. He always looks awkward in those situations.
I agree with that, I'm not a touchy person myself, but usually I can make an exception for someone I'm close to. Mark I guess is the same way.

Yeah rewatching that video with Suzy, it's so awkward and he probably was on edge considering Suzy's a hardcore sjw. He probably was doing that for Arin's sake more than hers.

Actually thinking about it, Mark really doesn't seem to have too many female friends. I mean sure he hangs with his friends' significant others and friends, but it's very limited. He also hasn't spoken to Minx in forever, Dodger's interactions are limited as are Suzy and Holly's, Jess he practically ignores, and all those female Youtubers he's following on Twitter he never speaks to.

Maybe after his abusive ex, he's been wary of women in general? Or since he's so big with the ladies these days, he's afraid any girl near him will get attacked? We all saw SXSW and how Janet Varney was received. Hell even Dodger and Suzy got backlash by fans when they took pictures with Mark because the kiddies thought they were his girlfriend. Or maybe since sjws are constantly trying to ruin him, he's afraid of angering any female who approaches him?

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

Post by DeathToAllSpiders » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 am

Daisy-Bell wrote:Hi there, I seem to have found myself coming here pretty much daily for a while now and decided to sign up :) I haven't done so till now since i wasn't particularly comfortable putting my input in on all the drama regarding romantic relationships and such (though i will admit, curiosity got the better of me) , however now that's died down a little i wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm in this particular forum because i am curious about the relationship between Mark and his fans, i've been getting increasingly worried about it for a while and feel it's no longer classed fully as a "community" but as a "fanbase". Reading through the discussions here i felt that this place represented more of a "community" than I've seen elsewhere, as you show honest support and criticism of Mark, as well as supporting each other and sorting through disagreements in a civil manner. Basically you understand each others differences and accept them, even if you disagree. The talk about the charity effort for the 10 million subs is what finally persuaded me to join in here. This is the sort of community i want as one of "markiplier's heroes". :respekt:
Hi Daisy! Glad you joined us. I ended up here the same way as you did - I was searching for some actual community spirit in Mark's fanbase, and oddly enough, I saw more of it on this forum than anywhere else. It's fine if you'd rather not join the discussion about certain topics. Sometimes I don't feel comfortable with certain subjects or don't have anything to add, but everyone's cool and welcoming when I do join in and I hope you get the same response!

I'm pretty psyched about all the talk of a charity effort myself. There's a lot of good people hanging around here, and balls are already rolling in cool directions. THIS is the kind of stuff that I'm here for; I feel like Mark's got the right idea about helping each other out, but he's just one guy, and there's so much that people who aren't him have to offer. Example: a bunch of people tossing around ideas on a gossip website already lead to someone willing to host a charity livestream.

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 am

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: We all saw SXSW and how Janet Varney was received. Hell even Dodger and Suzy got backlash by fans when they took pictures with Mark because the kiddies thought they were his girlfriend.
Oh yes, the fangirls grab their pitchforks whenever he's seen with a female. Bad enough he's dodging mines not as to not trigger any SJW's. Protip: put those stalker skills to good use and do your research before you start an uproar.

I heard SXSW was a hot mess because Mark's fans would not shut up the entire show. Something along those lines.

But he strikes me as more of a man's man. He'd rather go grab a beer with his boys than hang with girls. Plus, he always hasn't had good luck with females (past relationships aside). Remember his story about the dance at his summer camp? (I'm at work atm, so I can't post the video).
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

frogert
Informer
Informer

Post by frogert » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:41 am

I still think he was just being silly, but if he was being a lil' sarcastic cause of the board (unlikely but lol) then that's hilarious, the shady bitch :rofl:

With boobs, biology and evolution plain and simple, it's hardwired and natural, it just seems odd because we(maybe not all of us?) are not in fact biologically male and heterosexual. There is a ton of research on this, but not the time nor the place :D (I'm talking purely biological heterosexual male attraction btw no need to yell)
Kierans wrote:
You mean this one?
[youtube][/youtube]

YES, THAT'S IT.

Watching Mark and Suzy collab was like putting a toothpick under your big toe and kicking it against a wall.

But next collab he does with the grumps should be Ross, Dan and Mark, but that will never happen, Dan has never been on Grumpcade and probs never will be :( :( :(

He has very strong male relationships and friendships in his life and he's a pretty well rounded person, maybe he just doesn't relate well or doesn't really know "how" to be friends with a girl, because we ladies can misconstruct things, same with men and find the other hard to read :roll: :rofl: whatever, he's still a seemingly chill guy.

Return to “Markiplier”