Markiplier - Part 3

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Markiplier - Part 3

Post by Kierans »

Other than Soma, I have a bunch of random games I hope he'll play. Undertale (similar to Earthbound), Ori and the Blind Forest, Beyond Eyes (a "walking simulator," but really pretty), and Crypt of the Necrodancer (because the music is hilarious). I haven't played any of these myself, but I've enjoyed seeing others play them. They might not be his type of game, though. So like Dance said, we'll probably be getting random one shots and flash games for a while. I know those videos are great exposure for indie devs, but they're not always my cup of tea. :P Someone mentioned this before, but it would be cool if he played an older favorite game of his, like Jack did.

He might also start posting more sketches and collabs until some really good games start coming out.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kei »

I'm actually really looking forward to the sketches. (Yeah even though I had a bad reaction to the last one. :P First time that ever happened so I'm not anticipating it'll ever happen again.) That's the kind of stuff he always wanted to do, even before Let's Plays, so it makes me happy to watch those.

But yeah I'm gonna go with Soma being the next multi-part game he'll play, unless he picks up Fran Bow before it. Mainly because, like Until Dawn, every Let's Player on Youtube ever has it in their sights. Frictional Games is hyping it by offering Amnesia for free on Steam through Wednesday, and Amnesia is what launched some of the "big names" like Felix and Cry. (I know Mark played it too, but it's safe to say he got to where he is now thanks to FNAF.) I hear Soma also has some interesting choices you have to make, though not in the same vein as Until Dawn, so I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles it.

Edit to add: I forgot to mention this, but did anyone check twitter? Gofundme finally got their act together and tallied up the total funds raised during the livestream, and it came to over 200K! :D

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Did you guys see the video Mark posted with one of the Cyndago guys being all pervy again while Mark was working? :roll:

My god, how old are the Cyndago guys? 12? Tell me, have they done any sketches without making a sex joke?

Kitten1529
Talker
Talker

Post by Kitten1529 »

9:24pm EST and still no 'Reading Your Comments' video. He must be really deep in editing, or so busy with Cyndago that he hasn't had a chance to upload. He hasn't even said anything on social media about being so late. I doubt it, but I hope something bad didn't come up irl. Not like him to be so late twice in one day without a reason, plus post only one video late and of material from something done in the past. Come on, Mark. You can do it! You got this! Don't let the YouTube monster win! :respekt: :love2:

P.S. Yay 900th post! :D

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

[tweet][/tweet]

...guys? :(

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

......something with family and friends? Hm I wonder what..
Last edited by AquarianHorse on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DollySmooth »

Very curious as to what happened :/ I just hope he isn't pulling some shit prank.
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

DollySmooth wrote:Very curious as to what happened :/ I just hope he isn't pulling some shit prank.

Part of me wonders if he is just trolling us........but then he is scaring the shit out of us right now..hm

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

Post by professionallurker »

Kierans wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

...guys? :(
I just saw this and kind of freaked out....

I hope him and his family and friends are okay..

DollySmooth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DollySmooth »

Okay, yeah something happened. Check his FB post :?
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

He made a Facebook post, too

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I hope everything with his family is okay. Though if it's really that serious idk...

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Yeah I saw :O

He is private so he probably won't tell us much :/ We only can speculate....

..but then posting on FB says he may be NOT joking...who knows. But then again I dunno D:

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

I don't think it's a prank

The messages have too somber of a tone..

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

If it's enough for him to stop making videos for "quite a while," it must be really serious. Shoot, now I'm worried. We'll have to just wait and see what he says once whatever is happening is over...

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Inb4 fans harassing his friends.

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

I don't want to spread rumors or jump to conclusions, but was his previous tumor cancerous? What is the likelihood of it being something related to that, like a possible relapse?

IDk, I don't want to speculate and jump to conclusions, but it was just a thought I had..

professionallurker
Debater
Debater

AquarianHorse wrote:Inb4 fans harassing his friends.
Ugh...I get he wants to stay connected with his fanfbase, but he should really use the block button on the more disgusting fans

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I wonder if it's something medical with him. I really really reaaaalllllly hope not because just those few days in the hospital was really rough on him naturally. I couldn't imagine if it was something more long term. I feel like that or a family issue is the only thing that would really make him stop for "quite sometime". Though him not being able to say something maybe someone overstepped boundaries and now it's a legal issue. Idk though I'm just going through any possibility at this point lol.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

I don't think this has anything to do with himself. Remember, he never stopped posting pictures/videos even while he was in the hospital. The only thing I could think of is that something serious happened to a family member or close friend.
AquarianHorse wrote:Inb4 fans harassing his friends.
From their general well-wishing tweets, they don't seem to know what's going on, either. It's still early, though. They'll (rightfully) know what happened long before we do.

Return to “Markiplier”