Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Post by kei »

He's not exactly "my type" like you put it, but I get what you're saying. One of the first LP videos I saw from him was a more serious game, and it surprised me to see someone actually take it seriously. Usually I watch a LPer to have something on in the background, and I just put up with their shit when they make fun of things they shouldn't. His videos are probably the first I started legit watching for content and not background noise. Even now he and Cry are the only ones who make me do that.

Unlike your typical internet or Hollywood star, he clearly never expected this. In fact, if you listen to his commentary at the end of "From Dust", way back in May 2012, he even says if he only gets 10 subscribers he'd still make videos because they made those subscribers happy. (It's actually kind of funny in a self-fulfilling prophecy sort of way, because he also says he'd love to eventually do Youtube full-time.) He may have changed over the years as people do, but that viewpoint giving all the credit to his subscribers never did. And in a world where people feel entitled to everything, you never see that from anyone else these days. Ever. Especially not in such a genuine way. In other words, he accidentally found a unique way of making himself unique (mixing quality content with humility) and I suspect that's why he climbed to the top so fast.

Unfortunately I also think that's part of why his fanbase has grown almost out of control like it has. Teen girls who already feel lost in the ocean where their voices aren't heard, with their peers stripping them of their confidence and power, see a guy who fits today's standards of "good-looking" telling them they're important and crediting them with his success. At this point, I wouldn't expect him to say any differently. But while some of them use those words to make positive changes in their life, others start to lean entirely on him for support. Which then makes them mistake co-dependency for love or something, and that makes space for much more negative, "protect the cinnamon bun he's only 5 years old and can't think for himself" emotions to emerge. I don't think he expected that, and the further he ages away from that demographic, the more uncomfortable it makes him.

As ironic as it sounds even as I say it, he strikes me as a more private person in real life. His circle of friends is fairly small, so even if people found his videos in the early days and started conversing back when he was more accessible, I doubt it would be much different than now. Yeah he follows some of his more creative fans on Twitter and has come to personally know people like EMSArcade, but there's still a divide between "Mark" and "Markiplier" that was there from the beginning.

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins »

@kei You've got me wanting to watch his old videos now. :) I've skimmed through a few. I've only discovered him last year, but quickly fell for his personality. That humbleness is definitely what drew me in.

Wish I just knew him as regular old Mark. :/ No YT persona required. Oh well, sometimes things just don't work out. Life is funny that way.

P.S. When did that "cinnamon bun" thing start??? :? I'm seriously so out of the loop with this stuff!

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

mochikins wrote:@kei You've got me wanting to watch his old videos now. :) I've skimmed through a few. I've only discovered him last year, but quickly fell for his personality. That humbleness is definitely what drew me in.

Wish I just knew him as regular old Mark. :/ No YT persona required. Oh well, sometimes things just don't work out. Life is funny that way.

P.S. When did that "cinnamon bun" thing start??? :? I'm seriously so out of the loop with this stuff!
Agreed. I would've loved to meet him before he was famous and be his friend. Heck he's a year younger than me, if we had been in the same state we might've gone to school together. But I guess we just have to enjoy his videos and personality from afar unfortunately.

The cinnamon roll thing I think originated as a Tumblr meme of some kind. There was some news article about the perfectly made cinnamon roll with the caption "Too Pure for this World" and "Must be Protected at all costs" or something like that, and people started using that to describe certain celebs like Mark. But I could be wrong. Someone please correct me on this. :tu:

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

Well now. Interesting how no one brings up his "From Dust" LP for months until I just did, then I hop on tumblr to see someone post a snippet of it along with the phrase "[H]is voice gives no indication of the kind of god he becomes for his people." :roll:

Or it could just be a coincidence. Another one. :P

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

TheFormerLurker wrote:I know exactly what you mean! I've seen comments that are so cringey and they just make you want to crawl in a hole. It's gotten to that point where anything they say doesn't surprise me anymore. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules here but I have some examples:

'I'd wear green and cook you chicken and dumplings everyday!'
Like you said A LOT of 'I love you dad' seriously wtf?!
'Someday I'll be...PART OF YOUR WORLD!'
'OMG markiplier is so fuckin handsome ⊙_⊙ *fangirl squeal*'
'I'll wait for u senpai <333', 'My senpai' and 'Notice me Senpai'
'Someday you'll be mine'

The list can go on and on :rofl:
Oh my god, I'm cringing AND laughing because 1) wtf at these comments 2) I've read some of these (very recent ones especially) and I... Don't know if I should laugh at it or what. (That senpai one had lips and hearts all over it.)

But none of these comments / tweets hold a candle to Older Fan / Annie Wilkes's (not real name for those who haven't heard of her yet) Twitter IMO. Shes getting more obsessive and tweeted Mark 8 hours straight for 2 days.

Also, I don't get the dad/mom comments targeted at celebrities. They say "I love you dad/mom" to these celebrities but maybe not to their actual parents. The irony, lmao.
mochikins wrote: P.S. When did that "cinnamon bun" thing start??? :? I'm seriously so out of the loop with this stuff!
I think it's a Tumblr meme? I'm not aware what goes on in the internal Tumblr culture. But the only places I heard about that expression are on Tumblr (where they often use that word) and on GG (in a salty ironic way).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

Post by DeathToAllSpiders »

I wish people wouldn't look at themselves as "just" anything, including a fan. Nobody is just anything, you know? We're all equally human, and I hate to see anyone feeling like they don't count.

I'm a fan, too, so I completely understand where those feelings come from. Sometimes I feel the same way about the entertainers I've come to respect as people - they seem like the kind of people I'd appreciate no matter where or how I met them, and it's frustrating to find myself so limited in what I can share with them in return. Sometimes I know that I've got something good and genuine and human to offer - but matter how good my intentions are, it feels like they'll just end up lost in the mail.

But I also think of it like this - if every person who would rather be someone's friend than their fan got their wish today... where does that person's career go? Who makes it possible for them to turn one of their passions into a profession? Who's Markiplier's audience, if we're all hanging out at Mark's house couch gaming with him? Who's left over for him to connect with as Markiplier, and work together with him on spreading that good around like he's always talking about?

In my opinion, this guy can do a lot more good in this world with millions of fans than he can with millions of buddies. We may feel like we don't always matter as individuals, but without individuals communities aren't even possible.

I'm not Mark's friend. I'm not in a position to become Mark's friend. But I like to think of myself as part of Mark's kick-ass gundam Markiplier suit. I'm part of what gives him more power to do good in this world than he could ever exercise alone. I add the energy source that lets him stomp over obstacles and extend his reach far beyond the tips of his own fingers. I'm helping him out with things he couldn't accomplish with only friends behind him.

I'm not trying to invalidate anyone's feelings, or impose mine on other people. This is just how I choose to look at things, and I wanted to share my perspective for anyone who's feeling frustrated or undervalued, because I hate it when people feel that way, period.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: The cinnamon roll thing I think originated as a Tumblr meme of some kind. There was some news article about the perfectly made cinnamon roll with the caption "Too Pure for this World" and "Must be Protected at all costs" or something like that, and people started using that to describe certain celebs like Mark. But I could be wrong. Someone please correct me on this. :tu:
Oh thanks! Now I remember. I'm not too familiar with other memes on the Internet. Thanks M0nkee.

And yes, I agree with everyone here re: getting to know / befriending pre-plier Mark. Image

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins »

Hahaha!! :rofl: It sounds like a funny meme but people abuse it, from what I've seen. Damn, now I'm hungry for a cinnamon roll.

I feel so old sometimes, with all this exploded internet culture. I just can't get into most of it. And I'm only 26!
Dragonmax wrote:
But none of these comments / tweets hold a candle to Older Fan / Annie Wilkes's (not real name for those who haven't heard of her yet) Twitter IMO. Shes getting more obsessive and tweeted Mark 8 hours straight for 2 days.
*slowly sips coffee*.....Please, tell me more~
:rofl:

DeathToAllSpiders: That is a very good way of looking at it! You've actually perked me up! :love2: I hope we can continue to further Mark's career, and to find solace in each other in this wacky fanbase. LOL I liked that gundam bit.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Dragonmax wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: The cinnamon roll thing I think originated as a Tumblr meme of some kind. There was some news article about the perfectly made cinnamon roll with the caption "Too Pure for this World" and "Must be Protected at all costs" or something like that, and people started using that to describe certain celebs like Mark. But I could be wrong. Someone please correct me on this. :tu:
Oh thanks! Now I remember. I'm not too familiar with other memes on the Internet. Thanks M0nkee.

And yes, I agree with everyone here re: getting to know / befriending pre-plier Mark.

Like I said, I probably got something wrong. I'm no Tumblr expert, nor do I want to be.

Spiders you do have a point. Fans are what gives Mark's position more power and allows him to do what he needs to do and I'm proud of what good the Markiplites have accomplished. It doesn't help people on an individual level who just want a friend and see that celeb as a human rather than a god, but collectively as a community they can do great things.

The unfortunate situation Mark has right now however is that so many don't want to be part of a community. All they want is to live out their fantasies with Markiplier and fuck everyone else that gets in their way. And if anyone tries to reason with them, the talons come out to either silence the opposition or stab their ears until they're deaf and can't hear the bad words anymore. And many will say disgusting sexual things to him, treat him like a child despite being one themselves, white knight for him, or try to ruin him for mundane things. And these kind of fans ruin it for anyone else who is trying to reach out to others and use Mark's message to do some good in the world because outsiders who want to join are turned away by psycho Tumblr fangirls who can't let go of the notion that their idol isn't as perfect as they want him to be.

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

mochikins wrote:Hahaha!! :rofl: It sounds like a funny meme but people abuse it, from what I've seen. Damn, now I'm hungry for a cinnamon roll.

I feel so old sometimes, with all this exploded internet culture. I just can't get into most of it. And I'm only 26!

DeathToAllSpiders: That is a very good way of looking at it! You've actually perked me up! :love2: I hope we can continue to further Mark's career, and to find solace in each other in this wacky fanbase. LOL I liked that gundam bit.
Glad I could help! I love me a good metaphor, and the gundam thing sums up how I feel pretty damned perfectly.

As for internet culture, you're not alone. I had a damned pager in high school. I am as trendy and up-to-date on this shit as the Sphinx. :tu:

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:The unfortunate situation Mark has right now however is that so many don't want to be part of a community. All they want is to live out their fantasies with Markiplier and fuck everyone else that gets in their way. And if anyone tries to reason with them, the talons come out to either silence the opposition or stab their ears until they're deaf and can't hear the bad words anymore. And many will say disgusting sexual things to him, treat him like a child despite being one themselves, white knight for him, or try to ruin him for mundane things. And these kind of fans ruin it for anyone else who is trying to reach out to others and use Mark's message to do some good in the world because outsiders who want to join are turned away by psycho Tumblr fangirls who can't let go of the notion that their idol isn't as perfect as they want him to be.
As a gritty little punk rock kid who grew up to be a hippy-dippy optimist, I find it reaaaaaaally hard to word my feelings on stuff like this. I feel like they'll come off as too divided for people to view as part of the same whole, or that one side of them will cancel the other out in people's overall impression of what I'm trying to say.

But my overall attitude towards things like this basically comes out to be, "Challenge Accepted! Watch me get a peace-and-love moshpit going in the middle of all this hate." The more people behaving like assholes between me and the genuine hearts out there, the more I get driven to dig my heels in be like, "Ha ha! Can't stop me from giving everyone a chance! Wave your nastiness in my face all you want - I can still see those cool people over there, and I'm still gonna play nice with them! You can't make me fight, nyaaaah nyah nyah nyah nyah!"

Maybe that's not the best attitude in the world, but it's the only one I've got. I'm a stubborn, opinionated, competitive person and I can be an absolute snot about letting people get the better of me. Screw that! I'm not taking my peace-and-love ball and going home. I'll kick it all over any field I damned well please, no matter how dirty you play.

Wanna play with me? Join in! Wanna steal my ball? Try it, I dare you!

I'm old enough to know that I'm never going to actually grow up, so if I'm going to be a little kid about things, I might as well apply it to the premises I've come to value as an adult. I'm damned good at not letting people ruin my fun or good intentions, and the people out there who treat Mark and everyone else like crap don't have a chance in hell of it.

Edit: Wow. I should have brought my spell-checker up on that soapbox. Sorry, guys.
Last edited by DeathToAllSpiders on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PsychGrad0317
Talker
Talker

Post by PsychGrad0317 »

Here's the thing about being "just another fan". You're lucky that you're a fan of Mark's. He cares more about the mass of fans he has than anyone else I've ever seen. Whereas some people would look at the number 8 million and think "Wow, let's get more of those!", Mark looks at it and thinks "How can I make sure that all of them feel special?" So you've put your admiration on a good person, at least.

Unfortunately, you will probably never get to know him on a level that's any deeper than what you already have. He has to be too careful about who he lets into his life, because for every person who truly does like him there are twenty who would use the shit out of him. And the thing about Mark is--he might let them if he thought that it would truly help them in any way. I'm not implying that he's stupid, but I believe he is just the kind of person who would think it better to let someone be an inconvenience for him than to disappoint them unnecessarily. Again, though, that's my opinion.

I have a cousin who is a lot like Mark in personality. He, too, has ADD. It drives me up the freaking wall. Truly, I just want to duct tape his ass to a chair. But I love him to death and we spend time together as much as we can because we grew up together. This is another reason that I don't want to meet Mark. I know that Mark is probably a very, very nice person but I wouldn't have time to get to see that before he was irritating me. :rofl: I'm still working on my patience, and I still have a tendency to be too hard on people. Poor Mark would probably be just the kind of person who would see the worst of me long before he ever saw the best and would walk away thinking I was a complete and total bitch.

So I'll stay away from him and save us both the trouble. :tu:
Status update: Studying...Mostly. Sometimes. Except, you know, when I'm not.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

mochikins wrote:@TheFormerLurker Omg so much stupidity!!! Actually, you just reminded me of something. Yesterday, Mark replied to a girl's comment on a Cincinnati tweet, and she lost her damn mind! She blew up his tag with "OMG" "ILU" and other crazy stuff. Also, her friends replied all excited and whatnot. And I mean, there were multiple messages! Just - just -!!! Arrgg! :x

/ragequitontheseppl

Kierans wrote: I know exactly what you mean. If I get to meet him, I'm not sure what the experience would be like, with being surrounded by thirsty fans and all. The best I can think to do is just remember to treat him normally if/when you meet him. Not sure if he's friends with fans, but if he is, they're probably older ones (older both in terms of age and length of time subscribing) and people who are discreet enough not to flaunt or exploit their friendship on social media.

The easiest way to get the big YT'ers' attention is to make something really unique like Vexing Vendibles, or to draw awesome fan art. Just don't trace it. :roll: Other than that, we're probably out of luck. Just a reality of being part of a massive fanbase, I guess.
I do hope to meet him someday and maybe pick his brain a little. Throw back a few beers (and Fireball...Love that shit). Lol That'd be great. :D :rofl:

I have drawn some non-traced art before (few months ago), and he has reblogged them. It's pretty neat to see that. I'm still getting likes and reblogs from tons of Markiplites on tumblr! It's crazy! But it's also sad when that's all these people are interested in. My other artwork is ignored...As well are my commissions. *shrug*

I've debated on drawing another piece of fanart for Mark. I just get discouraged that it'll be buried under all the other stuff from fans.
I know how you feel :/ My art isn't great really of Mark's but I posted a few times on tumblr, sent it to him on youtube/deviantart, nothing so it's discouraging. I guess I shouldn't take it personally, he probably gets tons of crap (Though sometimes I wonder, what if he only likes the REALLY REALLY good art, I know my art sucks but I dunno I'd hope he'd like it? D:)
But drawing people isn't my forte :D It be great to hear from him.
I'd love meet him too :D I'm extremely shy, but I have social anxiety, so the idea being filled in a room with tons of pushy people and stuff scares me (Plus, I am not fond of fan girls kissing Mark on the cheek, that's kind of rude doing in front of other fans), it's llike "OH I GOT TO KISS MARK HAHAHA, NOT YOU!"
Hm I am not one for beer though. I prefer wine :O I have a sweet tooth (fruity stuff is a plus). :D It seems like he likes the dry alcohol stuff..blech! D: I rather have a drink I can enjoy and not cringe at XD Playing games are fun but I suck at pool.

Now if I met Mark though I would be extremely shy. Hearing he's introverted makes it harder XD; I'm more comfortable with people in person that are more friendly and out going, but I get nervous when people barely say anything D:

But I don't think there are cons in Virginia where I live :/

I wouldn't mind dating Mark if he asked, or just be a friend. I would be the one that kind of tags along, I am not really a leader type of person to say "okay let's go here!" etc until I get comfortable :P I do feel he is more confident, out going, loves people more than I do for sure, etc. It's amazing he can still love and care for others even though he's been hurt a lot.

mochikins
Learner
Learner

Post by mochikins »

Does anybody else know about this character? XD I need to hear this story. :rofl:
Dragonmax wrote:
...Bitches be crazy. LMAO!!
PsychGrad0317 wrote:Here's the thing about being "just another fan". You're lucky that you're a fan of Mark's. He cares more about the mass of fans he has than anyone else I've ever seen. Whereas some people would look at the number 8 million and think "Wow, let's get more of those!", Mark looks at it and thinks "How can I make sure that all of them feel special?" So you've put your admiration on a good person, at least.

Unfortunately, you will probably never get to know him on a level that's any deeper than what you already have. He has to be too careful about who he lets into his life, because for every person who truly does like him there are twenty who would use the shit out of him. And the thing about Mark is--he might let them if he thought that it would truly help them in any way. I'm not implying that he's stupid, but I believe he is just the kind of person who would think it better to let someone be an inconvenience for him than to disappoint them unnecessarily. Again, though, that's my opinion.
Very true, he's always emotional when talking about his fans, and about how far he's come. At least we have that compassion from him, instead of nothing at all. :tu: I really despise the fact that people will use and abuse others. What's worse is when you have someone who is extremely compassionate, and they get stomped all over, eventually jading that person. Its really sick shit. I've seen it happen to a lot of my friends.

@AquarianHorse: I don't really know what his "standards" are with reblogging fanart on tumblr. I think its mostly just the luck of the draw. Depends on what time of day you post it, to where other fans will see your work and like it/reblog it, to eventually where it reaches Mark. I think I've only had 2 that he reposted, out of 5 pieces(I think?) that I drew. Funny enough though, there were 2 others that were my favs but I don't think he ever saw them...but everybody else did. Weird. LOL Don't give up!

Haha, I really dig fruity drinks too! I'm kinda picky with alcohol. :3 There's actually lots of fruity beers! I highly recommend Framboise Lambic (Raspberry), it tastes UH-MAY-ZING!!! :D It tastes like a wine!

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

mochikins wrote:Does anybody else know about this character? XD I need to hear this story. :rofl:
Dragonmax wrote:
...Bitches be crazy. LMAO!!
PsychGrad0317 wrote:Here's the thing about being "just another fan". You're lucky that you're a fan of Mark's. He cares more about the mass of fans he has than anyone else I've ever seen. Whereas some people would look at the number 8 million and think "Wow, let's get more of those!", Mark looks at it and thinks "How can I make sure that all of them feel special?" So you've put your admiration on a good person, at least.

Very true, he's always emotional when talking about his fans, and about how far he's come. At least we have that compassion from him, instead of nothing at all. :tu: I really despise the fact that people will use and abuse others. What's worse is when you have someone who is extremely compassionate, and they get stomped all over, eventually jading that person. Its really sick shit. I've seen it happen to a lot of my friends.

@AquarianHorse: I don't really know what his "standards" are with reblogging fanart on tumblr. I think its mostly just the luck of the draw. Depends on what time of day you post it, to where other fans will see your work and like it/reblog it, to eventually where it reaches Mark. I think I've only had 2 that he reposted, out of 5 pieces(I think?) that I drew. Funny enough though, there were 2 others that were my favs but I don't think he ever saw them...but everybody else did. Weird. LOL Don't give up!

Haha, I really dig fruity drinks too! I'm kinda picky with alcohol. :3 There's actually lots of fruity beers! I highly recommend Framboise Lambic (Raspberry), it tastes UH-MAY-ZING!!! :D It tastes like a wine!
I also I am an artist from tumblr/deviantart. I think I draw him 4 or 5 times. He just reblog and like one because I was posting for his fans for the valentines day and the hit 6 M (was really a surprise for me). But I never do for him notice me. I do because some people request for me to draw. My passion is draw so yeah :rofl:

His fanbase is in a half on this moment. Thirsty fans vs the real fans. But Mark need to deal with this thirsty fans, and not to hide everytime that have some drama :roll: And this particular fans have to stop doing this "fantasies" and face the real life and see that he have feelings and is a human like anybody else. I really wish to meet him as Mark, but I like I said before, this probably will never happen for me. But I hope that he found the right person that can face this stuff, and always be by his side (I am happy that he is with his family and friends by the way :D ).

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

Kitten1529 wrote:Changing topic, has anyone noticed how much Wade is tweeting SciiFlight? I understand why Tyler would seeing as she's besties with his girlfriend, but why Wade? Is it because he knows something we dont? Like maybe someone's new love interest, perhaps? Just speculation, no jealousy.
I really don't think she's anyone's love interest right now; there's not really much of anything on the table yet that could potentially justify that. I did notice, that she does animation, so it could be that her and Wade are working together.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

shyguyflys wrote:
Kitten1529 wrote:Changing topic, has anyone noticed how much Wade is tweeting SciiFlight? I understand why Tyler would seeing as she's besties with his girlfriend, but why Wade? Is it because he knows something we dont? Like maybe someone's new love interest, perhaps? Just speculation, no jealousy.
I really don't think she's anyone's love interest right now; there's not really much of anything on the table yet that could potentially justify that. I did notice, that she does animation, so it could be that her and Wade are working together.
Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.
My thoughts exactly. She may not only be a friend but be a future YouTube partner, as well. That could be why they've been making the effort to get to know her more so in person.

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.
Yeah, Wade mentioned that earlier on his twitter. I can't do that "take pic of Twitter and show it on GG" thing, so here:
"Very excited to have @StevRayBro and @SchiiFlight working on different animations for our channels! This is gonna be good! :D "

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

kei wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Actually I wasn't sure if I should mention this, but she just recently opened up a Youtube channel that Wade promoted on Twitter. Also atm she's only subbed to Mark, Bob, and Wade, but Wade is the only channel she has featured. I think she may be planning to do animation for Wade in the upcoming future.
Yeah, Wade mentioned that earlier on his twitter. I can't do that "take pic of Twitter and show it on GG" thing, so here:
"Very excited to have @StevRayBro and @SchiiFlight working on different animations for our channels! This is gonna be good! :D "
So I guess the guys, or at least Wade, are possibly hiring her like Mark does with Lixian. Curious to see what her work will be.

Return to “Markiplier”