Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 3

Post by Kierans »

Congrats on the job, boldnewtaste! :D

I didn't know MSB was already planning for 10 mil. Is he seriously trying to make a career out of milestone videos?? I vaguely recall him tweeting that the 9 mil video would be the last until 15 mil...but I could be wrong. I don't understand why he's still so desperate for Mark's attention when it's obvious that he's never going to get it. Or maybe he's gotten used to being "popular" with the fans and wants to stay that way at all costs. Sad.

Romantica
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Romantica »

TheFormerLurker wrote: In all honesty if it was genuine then they wouldn't be commenting but be humble about it and just pass on the information of Tyler to someone they know who could give him an opportunity.
#yaaaaaaas

I think I'd be more prone to believing them if I didn't know Mark's fanbase so well.
Most of Mark's fans are like, fourteen years old, y'know? (Or at least act like it.)
It wouldn't be as bad if most of his audience was 18+, so that way they could actually put out some professional requests and utilize some connections, etc...

But for the most part, Mark has an army of young teenagers whose most extensive job experience would be at their local McDonalds, but would do anything for him if given the chance.
However, since they can't actually help, they'll at least lie to themselves and the internet to make themselves feel better.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

MSB could definitely say oh I got Mark's attention, oh my god at least he reacted to your videos. Ugh MSB makes my blood boil. I always thumbs down his comments though.. ;) I notice you can't see how many dislikes you get on videos anymore :O It's like "yeah someone's obsessed"

Yeah me too I hope Tyler finds a job :D

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

Kierans wrote:Congrats on the job, boldnewtaste! :D

I didn't know MSB was already planning for 10 mil. Is he seriously trying to make a career out of milestone videos?? I vaguely recall him tweeting that the 9 mil video would be the last until 15 mil...but I could be wrong. I don't understand why he's still so desperate for Mark's attention when it's obvious that he's never going to get it. Or maybe he's gotten used to being "popular" with the fans and wants to stay that way at all costs. Sad.
thank you!

i think that, at least initially, the plan was to make 10 mil. if memory serves, in the 8 mil video, at the end, it teases to the fact that the person who made the stop animation videos for mark would be involved...?

i assume that he's drunk on the attention now, and that it's never enough. having mark literally watch your videos AND react to them isn't enough for him. he wants more than that.

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

kei wrote:Yeah I bet he's planning a 10 million video already. Gotta generate income somehow, right? :roll:

I passed Tyler's info on to people who could help him more than I can. It's all I can do, really, but I hope he finds something he likes.

And I'm still down for a 10 mil charity thing if we do it. :) It's still pretty cool that GG, the place tumblr likes to proclaim is Satanism Central, could raise money for DBSA.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

boldnewtaste wrote:
Kierans wrote:Congrats on the job, boldnewtaste! :D

thank you!

i think that, at least initially, the plan was to make 10 mil. if memory serves, in the 8 mil video, at the end, it teases to the fact that the person who made the stop animation videos for mark would be involved...?

i assume that he's drunk on the attention now, and that it's never enough. having mark literally watch your videos AND react to them isn't enough for him. he wants more than that.

Yeah congrats on the job :D

I wonder if MSB ever thought *gasp* He may never work with him or Mark will never want to work with him! My god he's so egotistical (MSB).

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

boldnewtaste wrote:
thank you!

This. Yeah, Cranbersher (amazingly talented stop motion guy) was definitely hinting at participating in a 10 million video, but for whatever reason MSB decided to do a 9 million as well though I'm not surprised. He actually did a 4 million in addition to the 5/6/8, but that one never got more than 100,000 views because no reaction video. (Although it does include the song lyrics "Tell me how you still don't have a girlfriend" which makes me laugh a little). :roll: But again, the videos never seemed to be an issue until the 8 million, when he actually started complaining about the toll the videos were taking on his health. and asking for compensation.

TheFormerLurker
Learner
Learner

Post by TheFormerLurker »

MSB the King of trying to ride Mark's coat tail :rofl:

I wonder what possessed him to do all this in the first place? Does anyone know how long has he been trying to associate himself with Mark?
Image Image

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

LOL no one is holding a gun to MSB's head and saying "You have to do this videos!" He's such a creepy XD I think it was since 5 or 6 million maybe? D: 9 million...ugh 9 why not 10, 15, 20, 25 million, etc? D: 9 8 7 6 5 is rather obsessive D:

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

Thank you!!

If MSB truly cared he would have helped Tyler and not highlight the fan video

And a charity would be better than some pepper challenge!

Do some good. Do what Mark envisioned. Have a check present for donating in the name of the Mark community. Spread the kindness and love he works so hard to spread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

If the word is true that MSB really has a 10M video concept already in mind without even releasing the 9M one, he's definitely in it for the attention and the money (through Patreon). It's gonna be hard to convince me otherwise.

And his comment on the video re: Tyler is just... What. This isn't about him and his videos, it's about Tyler getting a job. I still wonder why he gets those likes in his comments that get shoved on top of Markiplier videos.

I hope Tyler gets the dream job that he'll be very passionate with. I'm not aware of the job opportunities in U.S., I'm no American so I can't really be of help. Plus my cousins in CA are all in fields very far from his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

So I don't know what happened to my post. I guess it got eaten up lol. :roll:

Anyway, I hope MSB doesn't cause a fuss if this other youtuber does the charity. And it is funny that tumblr disapproves of this forum, but here we are talking about a charity. XD

Actually, we'd probably want their help to spread the word, which is kinda ironic. :rofl:

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes »

T_f wrote:So I don't know what happened to my post. I guess it got eaten up lol. :roll:

Anyway, I hope MSB doesn't cause a fuss if this other youtuber does the charity. And it is funny that tumblr disapproves of this forum, but here we are talking about a charity. XD

Actually, we'd probably want their help to spread the word, which is kinda ironic. :rofl:
Tumblr disapproves with everything that doesn't abide by their rules and standards lol.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

If Mark made a video about me, and someone like MSB made it about HIM and not me or Mark or whomever Mark is talking about, I'd be pretty livid. I hope the charity goes well. Actually I honestly don't know much about this charity going on? :O

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=20946

Please continue to post in the new thread, as this thread is set to be locked by a mod at any moment. Thank you. :love2:

Return to “Markiplier”