Markiplier's Relationships - Part 2

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 2

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

Flaming and trolling posters, also causes repercussions. One of them being that the mods will banhammer your ass :rofl: The other, is that posters will laugh you off of the forums.

DeathToAllSpiders
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DeathToAllSpiders »

kei wrote:This. This is the entire reason this thread exists. (Also DeathToAllSpiders, I am legit sorry you went through that yourself. No one should ever have to deal with such a heavy burden.)
You have nothing to be sorry for! For me it was a choice, not a burden. The reason I don't want to discuss it publicly is because I don't want to superimpose my own experiences onto Jess and Mark for the entire fanbase. To me, that doesn't feel fair to either of them, or to the people who are sharing their thoughts and feelings in this discussion. I'm open to personal discussions in PMs, but I don't want my experiences taken as any personal judgment on Jess, Mark or how they've conducted any aspect of their relationship by the general public. I trust the discussion here to be respectful, but I do not trust the interpretations of it on other parts of the internet to be helpful or productive.

And I do NOT want anyone to feel judged for anything they've said here. I don't mean to be mushy, but I'm actually quite fond of you guys, and I love being part of a discussion where everyone's voices have a place.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shyguyflys »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=20584

Part 3 of this topic has been posted! Please start posting there instead, as Desert Wind should be here any minute to lock this thread. Thank you. <3

Return to “Markiplier”