Markiplier's Relationships

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

shyguyflys wrote:I think what everyone needs to realize is that it takes two. It's not just one single person's fault. Nobody can seriously be like "Team Her!" or "Team Him!" It's important to recognize that both of them have their faults that contributed to everything. It didn't work, and that's perfectly okay that it didn't.

I never once insinuated that everything was to blame on one person. Rather, I have always said that they both have played a part in this nonsense. Therefore, I see an issue with all that is happening with the both of them.
We're all basically Teamtheyneedtoinitiatebetterdecisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxfalcon

Post by maxfalcon »

Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal to me. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did, but I (and a few others) made it our personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.
Edit: shit grammer

PythonMonty96
Debater
Debater

Post by PythonMonty96 »

maxfalcon wrote:Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did but I (and a few others) made it my personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.
I know that personally, I never would have known about any of this if it weren't for Emily's post. I found it because I saw Wade and Molly making a huge deal over it, and then I saw what Emily said. I agree that Emily was extremely bitter and was jealous that someone else was seeing Mark.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

maxfalcon wrote:Emily's post came from bitterness. She tried to make Jess sound selfish and controlling and claimed Jess hated the fans. But Emily also once claimed to know Mark better than Wade did so I don't take her very seriously. Her post only used "Jess" though. My original troll post used her full name and social media screen names. And the MU post wasn't a huge deal. In fact I didn't even know about it until after the first round of Anon spam went out. Then somebody linked me that post, and the video of them together at Disney Land. People knew before I did but I (and a few others) made it my personal mission to in form as many people as I could. I literally still feel guilty almost every day.
I hate to be the one to say it, but the past is what it is. There's nothing you can really change at this point. If you weren't going to be the one doxxing her, then someone else was. It was only a matter of time. We would still all probably be here - maybe at another time, but eventually.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

Bringing it back... someone mentioned the gf in the livestream chat. :|

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

Kierans wrote:Bringing it back... someone mentioned the gf in the livestream chat. :|
I saw that too, quite a few people did, OMG BLESS THEM!

maxfalcon

Post by maxfalcon »

shyguyflys wrote:
I hate to be the one to say it, but the past is what it is. There's nothing you can really change at this point. If you weren't going to be the one doxxing her, then someone else was. It was only a matter of time. We would still all probably be here - maybe at another time, but eventually.
You're right, we can't change the past. All we can do is learn from it and do better in the future.(cheesy but true) Anyway, I said what I wanted to say. I'm off to Lurk for another year.

foxymoxxy
Debater
Debater

Post by foxymoxxy »

moran wrote:
Kierans wrote:Bringing it back... someone mentioned the gf in the livestream chat. :|
I saw that, quite a few people did, OMG BLESS THEM!

sigh, i can't even watch a good anime without something else poppin off. did they actually see her or are they just inquiring about yesterday?

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

foxymoxxy wrote:
moran wrote:

sigh, i can't even watch a good anime without something else poppin off. did they actually see her or are they just inquiring about yesterday?
She wasn't there, I just saw people talking about her, don't know how it started tho (but I'm glad that other people KNOW what's up!)

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

foxymoxxy wrote:
moran wrote:

Someone mentioned yesterday, and then everyone started either arguing about the truth of it or yelling at the others to stay out of his personal life...

And hey, the camera's on Tom now.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

moran wrote:
I saw that too, quite a few people did, OMG BLESS THEM!
It was that people thought that lady manning the booth was his girlfriend, which lead to talk of Me$$. A few people mentioned it in the chat. Of course the majority went with either refusing to listen to reason or flat out demanded everyone to stay out of Mark's personal life.

PythonMonty96
Debater
Debater

Post by PythonMonty96 »

[/quote]

sigh, i can't even watch a good anime without something else poppin off. did they actually see her or are they just inquiring about yesterday?[/quote]

She wasn't there, I just saw people talking about her, don't know how it started tho (but I'm glad that other people KNOW what's up!)[/quote]

Was it someone from this board who started it? People were talking about telling others this morning.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

PythonMonty96 wrote:

sigh, i can't even watch a good anime without something else poppin off. did they actually see her or are they just inquiring about yesterday?[/quote]

She wasn't there, I just saw people talking about her, don't know how it started tho (but I'm glad that other people KNOW what's up!)[/quote]

Was it someone from this board who started it? People were talking about telling others this morning.[/quote]

I won't lie that I was in the chat trying to explain, but I was not the one who started it. Someone else brought it up first.

Post by Guest »

I want to say sorry because as several people pointed out, she never said anything it was Emily. Emily said several suspect things and I blamed his ex when she was innocent on that.

And with people catching on now, it is what it is.

all I said was "Who was this woman that's asking Markiplier for money? She must know him to get money." I didn't say, "That's his ex, ___."

But looking at it now, that was childish of me.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Chatterbox_380 wrote:I want to say sorry because as several people pointed out, she never said anything it was Emily. Emily said several suspect things and I blamed his ex when she was innocent on that.

And with people catching on now, it is what it is.

all I said was "Who was this woman that's asking Markiplier for money? She must know him to get money." I didn't say, "That's his ex, ___."

They filled in the lines themselves.
So people do know of her, they just either don't speak up or are drowned out by the ignorant ones.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

I think it was agreed on by some a long time ago that Emily's statements were suspect. However, that doesn't explain other things not mentioned here. However, I think it's safe to say that the original reason why many of us are here is because of this big taboo of the relationship. I just want people to remember now that they both have their faults.

As I said, the taboo of it all is why people don't say anything.

[ R o ]
Learner
Learner

Post by [ R o ] »

Not mind blowing or anything, but this is now the top search suggestion on google when you type in her handle. Idk if it was always the first suggestion and I'd just never noticed but I thought I'd share.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

[ R o ] wrote:Not mind blowing or anything, but this is now the top search suggestion on google when you type in her handle. Idk if it was always the first suggestion and I'd never noticed but I thought I'd share.

Yep, this has been a thing for quite a long time.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

[ R o ] wrote:Not mind blowing or anything, but this is now the top search suggestion on google when you type in her handle. Idk if it was always the first suggestion and I'd never noticed but I thought I'd share.

Also I believe if you look through Google Images with her Twitter name some images of Mark pop up as well.

shyguyflys
Informer
Informer

Post by shyguyflys »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:

Also I believe if you look through Google Images with her Twitter name some images of Mark pop up as well.
That is also true.

Return to “Markiplier”