Nx.lima Thread

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nx.lima Thread

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

“Nx.lima on Ig”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Zeldafromda9 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nx.lima Thread

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Nx.lima making digs at Sonia fyza.... looking different with surgery...but has she got room to speak? Take the makeup away and edit pic and ring light

Post by Guest »

Nilima looks Black but her eyes look Mongoloid. She uses lots of layers of makeup and fake eyelashes, hair extensions + editing, ring lights and more editing and then facetuning but even after all that she still manages to look like an ugly piece of trashy shit. She’s one of the ugliest in the world inside out. She’s dumb, she’s ugly, a loser and a failure.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Godzilla009 wrote:Nilima looks Black but her eyes look Mongoloid. She uses lots of layers of makeup and fake eyelashes, hair extensions + editing, ring lights and more editing and then facetuning but even after all that she still manages to look like an ugly piece of trashy shit. She’s one of the ugliest in the world inside out. She’s dumb, she’s ugly, a loser and a failure.

She’s a bully

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

One of my friends has been bullied by her.

She needs to humble herself and stop thinking she’s above everyone.

Post by Guest »

Dunno how someone can think they’re above everyone when they’re the most unfortunate looking person in the world

Post by Guest »

She has the face of an ugly arse bully

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Godzilla009 wrote:Dunno how someone can think they’re above everyone when they’re the most unfortunate looking person in the world[/quote

Bless her she thinks good looking because she models for free so she can keep the makeup on for her promos...
why does she never post her husband
She used to always post her Ex boy friend

Post by Guest »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:38 pm
Godzilla009 wrote:Dunno how someone can think they’re above everyone when they’re the most unfortunate looking person in the world[/quote

Bless her she thinks good looking because she models for free so she can keep the makeup on for her promos...

That “modelling” does not count. Goodness she is such a loser lol. Small companies taking photos of her flabs is an achievement to her haha. Her deformed long ass dirty looking face will get her nowhere in the real beauty and modelling. She’d be torn apart for her ugly looks anywhere and everywhere. She’s only beautiful in her own deluded head. She has nothing going for her.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

That “modelling” does not count. Goodness she is such a loser lol. Small companies taking photos of her flabs is an achievement to her haha. Her deformed long ass dirty looking face will get her nowhere in the real beauty and modelling. She’d be torn apart for her ugly looks anywhere and everywhere. She’s only beautiful in her own deluded head. She has nothing going for her.

I’m surprised Muas use her for modelling

Post by Guest »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:49 pm
Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Me too. She doesn’t even deserve that because she has such an unaesthetic face.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

If ur a Mua works out good coz she “models” for free and free promo on her ig with her followers that are 12

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Personally I think she looks scary with her bright contact lenses. She think she looks sexy doesn’t she ahhahahah

Post by Guest »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:54 pm
Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Personally I think she looks scary with her bright contact lenses. She think she looks sexy doesn’t she ahhahahah

Yes it looks so disgusting her ugly eyes and then those bright pixelated blue contact lenses they look soooo damn fake. All of the ones who wear bright pixelated lenses look scary, that Nilima, Noosheen, five dolls all of them yuck. God knows how they are deluded enough to think they look good. It’s scary af.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Someone needs to tell her she doesn’t suit light coloured hair.. she must not have honest friends and family to tell her that it looks off on her.

Post by Guest »

Yeah light hair makes her disgusting dirty face look more dirty.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

She’s obsessed with putting others down but doesn’t like the taste of her own medicine

Post by Guest »

Ik all these deluded dumb Insta losers are the same. They can’t handle the truth but they can bully others cos they’re insecure as hell. Their whole existence is a joke. They literally go on social media all day and all night to seek validation. They can never be celebs lol so social media gave them a loophole to try and act like they are famous cos they wish they were but nobody knows them. Heck nobody knew who the hell Meghan Markle was until she married Harry so who do these dumb influencers think they are? Do they think they’ve become legendary like Amitabh Bachchan or something? She should seriously stop embarrassing herself. I mean she looks like a middle aged woman but behaves like an attention whore, like an attention seeking 14-year-old girl.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Asap Cork wrote:What did her Pakistani husband see in her? Narcissistic desi women like her anger me so much

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I wana see what her sugar daddy looks like not as if she had a job lol

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Does she live with her in laws?

Return to “Adored Bloggers”