Emma Hill

Emma Hill

Post by Guest »

Emma Hill is my new and current favourite YouTuber. I don't think she writes a Blog. I follow her on YouTube & Instagram. She's very down to earth. She has a proper job as well as posting on social media and her clothes and style are great.

brucey
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Hill

Post by brucey »

She does have a blog, she was a blogger first before Youtube which is quite a new thing.

I LOVE her style, she's the most stylish of the lot in my opinion. She's funny as well, quite like her humour.

Post by Guest »

I'm embarrassed - I didn't know she is a Blogger.
I must catch up with her Blog.
She's funny. I can imagine her being a friend or neighbour. She's so real and 'normal'.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

I do not believe she has a proper job, just a blog. Like her for the most part but she whinges and moans a lot and the blogs where she is driving is obnoxious.

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

Surprised Simon quit his actual job & works with her.

Must be raking it in to be able to live in London in a house like that.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

AgnesP wrote:Emma Hill is my new and current favourite YouTuber. I don't think she writes a Blog. I follow her on YouTube & Instagram. She's very down to earth. She has a proper job as well as posting on social media and her clothes and style are great.
I LOVE Emma!!
Although her style is quite simple and minimalist, i love how she makes it work for her, and even though she's a lot thinner than me she gives me so much style inspo!!! there are a lot of things she wears that i know wouldn't suit me but she makes me wanna buy them cos she styles it so well! that's a sign of a great blogger, in my opinion.

Also, love how she is so gracious to her fans and listens to what kind of content they want to see from her.
I don't buy things through affiliate links, but i would for emma.
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

I love this woman so much!
I also have a lot of respect for her after seeing her house tour and hearing her and Simon own the house. Even if she was raised in a well off family it's a huge achievement to own such a nice house at that age, especially in London! She's clearly clever with her money unlike a lot of other bloggers that choose to buy designer items over investing in something more secure like property whilst they're making good money.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling she's a hard worker and really sensible. She's definitely someone I'd love to chat with over a coffee!
It's so refreshing (as a 20 year old living in London) to actually find a blogger/vlogger that is a genuine inspiration and not just #goals due to their over edited Instagram.
Oh and can I just say I think her dogs are the most precious thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

I quite like her but also surprised the blog/youtube stuff supports both of them as she's not that well known

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

She has been blogging for over 10 years and works with a lot of well known and even high end brands, they would be raking it in.

Her style is different from mine but she makes me want to go out and buy all the blazers and mom jeans. Also love her personality, she's dorky sometimes which I love & I totally get the silly banter she has with Simon. And her love of food!

I agree she is sensible, she doesn't drink or party and is clearly very work orientated. I like that she talks about her work, meetings with brands, shows herself working on the computer etc. she's refreshing and I really look forward to her videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RockMyBrunch
Learner
Learner

Post by RockMyBrunch »

I found her YT channel not that long ago and I love it! She's hilarious, well spoken (which is so rare on YT these days!), is producing really good content and has an amazing style.

I really enjoy her on screen personality and tone of her videos. You can clearly see she's well off, but it just comes off very organic, if you know what I mean? She's not bragging, it doesn't feel like she's trying hard to be "designer brand" blogger. It doesn't feel like her only job is shopping and going on sponsored trips/ events, like everyone on YT does these days. It's refreshing to watch.

Well done, Emma!

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

I really enjoy her! She seems normal and funny.

Can anyone recommend anyone similar?

Especially if they're over 30 and/or northern! I feel like the market is saturated by early 20s London/South girls - I'd love someone I can relate to more but until then I have the odd few I'm subbed to and then just loads of cat videos...

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

I really liked the Q&A video - they are really funny together & it was good that she wasn't just sat answering questions.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Rage&Love wrote:I really liked the Q&A video - they are really funny together & it was good that she wasn't just sat answering questions.
Agreed! And I don't know why but I've never noticed how striking her eyes are. Jealous of the colour. Her reaction to having worked for juicy couture just made me like her even more. By far my favourite yter atm despite us having nothing in common.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

RockMyBrunch
Learner
Learner

Post by RockMyBrunch »

I have to say I'm quite impressed with the effort they took to film that Q&A, very refreshing! But also to see that Emma's actually not born into money makes me respect her more! I have no idea why, but I assumed they're both fancy shmancy London born and raised. I had no idea they're both from Cornwall and had normal upbringing. I like to see that she actually worked for the life style she has.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

I had no idea they were from the South West originally either -is it just me or has she picked up quite a strong SE London/Kent accent?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

I usually end up in tears watching her videos, usually with laughter. I am not a fan of the tucking your top/shirt/jumper in your high waisted trousers, but that is just a style that is not for me. Emma and Simon though, are like a double act, and they are so entertaining. I love how much Emma loves jeans, yet hates jeggings, a girl after my own heart!

ru4real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ru4real »

nervousbeachgoer wrote:I had no idea they were from the South West originally either -is it just me or has she picked up quite a strong SE London/Kent accent?
I'm actually from where they live and I would say her hubby has more

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Gizmo2323 wrote:
Rage&Love wrote:I really liked the Q&A video - they are really funny together & it was good that she wasn't just sat answering questions.
Agreed! And I don't know why but I've never noticed how striking her eyes are. Jealous of the colour. Her reaction to having worked for juicy couture just made me like her even more. By far my favourite yter atm despite us having nothing in common.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk
haha yes i thought the same thing about her Juicy Couture comment :rofl:
I so wanted her to spill the tea on them, i used to wear their stuff when i was reallyyyyyyy young (no in my mid-twenties) and think they are just trash.
but yea, just wanted to say that I love Emma! she's so polite to her viewers and i just love how she makes fun of herself but takes her work seriously! and i love seeing her and Simon together, they crack me up.
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

I know this isn't the trash section, and I do usually rate Emma's videos, but that Disney vlog was painful to watch! He didn't seem to give two f**ks about being there and she sounded like a mother talking to a child every time she spoke to him. I don't see how that's entertaining to watch at all.

RockMyBrunch
Learner
Learner

Post by RockMyBrunch »

It's so freaking refreshing to see someone flat out pointing out which items of her wardrobe were gifted to her and which ones she paid for herself and even to hear someone saying thank you! Love it!

Return to “Adored Bloggers”