Renaissance Palette

aja403
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Renaissance Palette

Post by aja403 »

Im warm toned and light-medium. I can't make this work for daily wear, as I don't want to be flashy eyes everyday!

Has anyone used this and created more subtle looks? YT hasn't been helpful. Picked it up on Sephora's sale and may return it, didn't realize how bold the colors are.

Thoughts? Anyone else have it?

Chikinpao
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Renaissance Palette

Post by Chikinpao »

hey! I do not have this palette but I have similar colours that seem hard to wear out everyday... my advice is to go really light handed and work your way up from there :)

Chikinpao
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chikinpao »

hey! I do not have this palette but I have similar colours that seem hard to wear out everyday... my advice is to go really light handed and work your way up from there :)

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

aja403 wrote:Im warm toned and light-medium. I can't make this work for daily wear, as I don't want to be flashy eyes everyday!

Has anyone used this and created more subtle looks? YT hasn't been helpful. Picked it up on Sephora's sale and may return it, didn't realize how bold the colors are.

You can do a light wash of Primavera and/or Vermeer on your lids using fluffy brush and/or slightly deepen your crease using Warm Taupe and/or Cyprus Umber. :)

deathmetalshark
Learner
Learner

Post by deathmetalshark »

hey I'm not that great in makeup but i do own the palette and will be playing with it awhile. I'll post some looks here and see if I can help you out in making it wearable!!

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

I'm extremely fair and I LOVE this palette. I don't wear makeup everyday anyway, but I can easily make this palette work for more wearable/less flashy looks by using a light touch. This is an extremely versatile palette, in my opinion, but it's very pigmented so I would really recommend starting with as little product as possible and working your way up.
Blending is my cardio.

mangotemptation99
Learner
Learner

Post by mangotemptation99 »

I'm medium/ olive toned with brown eyes. Is the palette for me?

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

^ Because this is primarily a warm-toned palette, the colours have a tendency to look very nice on a lot of people with warmer skin tones. You could try looking up palette tutorials on Youtube to see what the shades look like on someone with a similar complexion and eye colour :)
Blending is my cardio.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I have very pale skin and I gravitate towards this palette a lot for every day looks. While it does have some "in your face" colors, it also has a lot of wearable every day neutrals. I like using Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange with a pop of Primavera on the lid with Cyprus Umber a little on the lower lashes. It looks really nice.

mangotemptation99
Learner
Learner

Post by mangotemptation99 »

I have the palette now & I love it!

amylaurenxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by amylaurenxx »

I absolutely love it, it's one of my faves!

lucy70
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy70 »

Error404 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 pm
aja403 wrote:Im warm toned and light-medium. I can't make this work for daily wear, as I don't want to be flashy eyes everyday!

You can do a light wash of Primavera and/or Vermeer on your lids using fluffy brush and/or slightly deepen your crease using Warm Taupe and/or Cyprus Umber. :)
Sounds amazing

Return to “Anastasia Beverly Hills”