Japanese Cherry Blossum, Pink Chifon, Country Chic, and Exotic Coconut

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bath and Body Works

Post by BellaJane »

From the regular line I really like Twilight Woods, Sweet On Paris, Be Enchanted and Dark Kiss. I also like Black Raspberry Vanilla, but I can only get it online now so I haven't had it in a while. I've never had the Brown Sugar & Fig because that's also not carried in my stores...I do want to try it, though.

And for the holiday collections I really like Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and [my favorite ever] Vanilla Bean Noel.

I haven't tried any of the new ones yet (Cashmere Glow, Honey Autumn Apple, etc) because I have 12 on my dresser that I'm still working on using up, but they sound delicious.

And from the "not really Bath & Body Works brand, but we still carry it" line, I'm in love with the Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy spray.

SilverMiko
Debater
Debater

Post by SilverMiko »

They discontinue mine. :/

Pink Grapefruit and Black Raspberry Vanilla.

Guess I'll be waiting til semi annual sale to see them return.

bebedoll
Talker
Talker

Post by bebedoll »

Dark Kiss and Twilight Woods are my faaavorite.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Not a fan like I used to be. Their lotions smell funny after a couple of weeks.

Nell
Informer
Informer

Post by Nell »

SilverMiko wrote:They discontinue mine. :/

I think I got a Black Raspberry Vanilla bubble bath during the Hello Yellow sale. Still haven't used it though.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

SilverMiko wrote:They discontinue mine. :/

They have them both up on the website right now. And they're only $6.

Decayedbeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Decayedbeauty »

juniper breeze

furphy
Learner
Learner

Post by furphy »

Do you want my cherry blossum stuff then? (:
It gives me a massive headache. I got a gift packaged and used the body butter...Never again. Even thinking about it gives me a headache.

I think it was a couple months ago, they had a great sale and I kind of went mad. I bought a bunch of travel size sprays just to try them out. Twilight woods<3 Just smells great and I get tons of compliments. I also bought the fall hand sanitizer bundles, and I liked most of them. Creamy pumkin gives me a headache though..Wah ramblin.
youtube.com/questionablegurus

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

Cotton Blossom, Nighttime Tea, Vanilla Cinnamon, (discontinued :() and Lavender Chamomile

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

Coconut Lime Breeze is awesome for in the shower. For my actual scent I LOVE Wild Citrus Sunflower for spring/summer SO much (good memories may be a huge part of that) and Twilight Woods for fall/winter. Winter Candy Apple is also nice for thhe colder months.

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

Post by volleyball201211 »

OK, most of my perfumes and bath stuff are from here, but seriously?! It's not that great :P Their regular lotions are soo runny! The body mists are hit and miss, some can be really alcohol-y smelling.. The eau de toilettes or whatever smell the same and last the same as the mist... Body butters, triple moisture body creams, and the shower gels are the only good things :P

My favorite scents, though, are mostly discontinued.. Dancing waters, black amethyst, white citrus, and sea island cotton.. For candles, creamy pumpkin, woodland berry, pink sangria, and spring.. :D
I LOVE CHEEZ-ITS. ESPECIALLY THE FOUR CHEESE ONES
Green Day is the best band in the world
GuruGossip is my reddit

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

volleyball201211 wrote:OK, most of my perfumes and bath stuff are from here, but seriously?! It's not that great :P Their regular lotions are soo runny! The body mists are hit and miss, some can be really alcohol-y smelling.. The eau de toilettes or whatever smell the same and last the same as the mist... Body butters, triple moisture body creams, and the shower gels are the only good things :P

My favorite scents, though, are mostly discontinued.. Dancing waters, black amethyst, white citrus, and sea island cotton.. For candles, creamy pumpkin, woodland berry, pink sangria, and spring.. :D
OMG get out. Just kidding...kinda. ;)

Has anyone smelled their new aromatheraphy scents? Eucalyptus Tea and Honey Vanilla? I really like them. I ordered all the products in those scents. I wish they'd make candles out of them.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

They just had a buy three get three free sale in our mall so my sister and I stocked up, lol. I got the Paris Amore one, Honey Autumn Apple, and Dark Kiss, I love them all. I kinda with Honey Autumn Apple smelled a little more apple-y though, but it's a nice scent.

I haven't really smelled anything of theirs that I don't like. Some of them are way too sugar-sweet scented though for my taste.

Nell
Informer
Informer

Post by Nell »

Rosewynn wrote:
volleyball201211 wrote:OK, most of my perfumes and bath stuff are from here, but seriously?! It's not that great :P Their regular lotions are soo runny! The body mists are hit and miss, some can be really alcohol-y smelling.. The eau de toilettes or whatever smell the same and last the same as the mist... Body butters, triple moisture body creams, and the shower gels are the only good things :P

OMG get out. Just kidding...kinda. ;)

Has anyone smelled their new aromatheraphy scents? Eucalyptus Tea and Honey Vanilla? I really like them. I ordered all the products in those scents. I wish they'd make candles out of them.
:shock:

I MUST GET THAT!

They're having some kind of 50% off sale, maybe that scent will be on sale. (BBW is getting way too expensive for me, sine I don't have a job right now and about to move across the country)

Cat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat »

Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sweet on Paris

Mine was Hello Sugar: A Whole Lotta Lemon Going On but it was discontinued. It smelled like lemon sugar cookies :love2: Then I found a replacement Lemon Vanilla, but they discontinued everything in that line but the lotion and body gel :l

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

Nell wrote: I MUST GET THAT!

They're having some kind of 50% off sale, maybe that scent will be on sale. (BBW is getting way too expensive for me, sine I don't have a job right now and about to move across the country)
They just arrived today! The Honey Vanilla reminds me of a more laid back version of Warm Sugar Vanilla. I sprayed the pillow mist and now I want to go to sleep just so I can smell on my pillow. :P

I hope they do put it in the sale so you can get it! I have a horrible feeling these will disappear soon like Nighttime Tea and Cinnamon Vanilla did last year. :x

katrina
Learner
Learner

Post by katrina »

pink chifon & the brown one, i forgot what its called. i think its vanilla.

Return to “Bath and Body Works”