Too Faced

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Too Faced

Post by Kimmymarie »

I only have a few products, but I really like the chocolate bar palette, better than sex mascara and the chocolate soliel bronzer. Does anyone have the semi sweet palette?

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Too Faced

Post by eyecandy017 »

no but I had my makeup done at Sephora about 2 weeks ago and the woman doing my makeup used the semi sweet palette and oh god, I swatched the majority of them and they are sooooo pigmented and pretty

angiexox
Learner
Learner

Post by angiexox »

I have a bunch of too faced products and my favorites are the cat eye palette and natural eye palette. I have to say that I really don't like the better than sex mascara. I'm not sure if I got like a defective tube or something, but mine is extremelyyyy clumpy. I was so disappointed and I contemplated bringing it back to Sephora when I got it because I seriously thought I got an old one.

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

too faced is my fav! i have the choc bar palette, the semi sweet palette (AMAZING), better than sex and size queen mascaras, lots of their bronzers, too!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I have the Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Shadow Insurance and the Liquid Lipstick in Nude. I love them all :) I would like some of their eyeshadows but the Chocolate Bar palette fell short for me because the purple shade is awful. I know that is one shade out of the whole paletter but still!

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

I heard people were disappointed with the semi sweet palette. When they swatch it themselves they seemed pretty pigmented to me.

Beckerry
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beckerry »

I have their joy to the girls palette which was their christmas palette for 2013, I absolutely love it! I'd really love to try the chocolate bar/semi sweet palette because their eyeshadows are so creamy and just... love. I also got the lashgasm mascara with this palette and it's the best mascara I've ever tried (And I try a lot) especially because my eyelashes are quite blonde on the ends it just makes them look so much better!

tansnowflakesyndrome
Learner
Learner

Post by tansnowflakesyndrome »

I have the better than sex mascara as a sample size and I have mixed feelings about it. The formula seems good now but I have noticed transfer, and that could just be me because my eyelashes are kind of long and I do look up a lot. I've heard the regular size tends to be a lot better.

I also have their waterproof kohl eyeliner and it is DEFINITELY waterproof. I've been using it to tight line and I've been enjoying it.

But yeah, that's al the experience I really have with that line, but I definitely want to dive in more. I really wish I could have gotten my hands on that four pack of Melted lipsticks they release during the holidays. $28 for four of them. Even though they were smaller sizes, I doubt I'd really every go through a full size. And their Shadow Insurance is apparently really good, and even looks good by itself.

cdubdubs
Learner
Learner

Post by cdubdubs »

Does anyone own the primer? I'm quite curious to test it out but it's pretty expensive.

space_cadette
Lurker
Lurker

Post by space_cadette »

I really want to try Candlelight Glow really bad but I don't know how it will look on my oily skin

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Very interested to see the feedback on their new foundation!

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

I forgot about this thread. It's making me want to go to sephora to try some new products.

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

Which chocolate soleil? Milk or original chocolate. NARS Fiji is my summer foundation, so I feel like I could go either way. It's a matter of trying it in store.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

cdubdubs wrote:Does anyone own the primer? I'm quite curious to test it out but it's pretty expensive.
i have both the eyeshadow primer and the face primer. i really like the eyeshadow primer, it mattifies the lid and makes my eyeshadow last all day. i would personally not recommend the face primer, it didn't rly make a big difference to me. my foundation stayed on just as long..all it did was help with my oily areas.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

onigiri815 wrote:Very interested to see the feedback on their new foundation!
it's amazing!!! I can get such a long wear out of it even without primer. my skin is naturally oily and to my surprise, idk how they freakin did it, but the foundation makes my face look like a good dewy. no other foundation has managed to do that for me. the only thing I can say negatively about it is I don't like how it applies with a brush, but it's beautiful when applied with a beauty blender

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

They are having sale online!
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

makeupfan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by makeupfan »

I really wanted to like the better than sex mascara but it flakes terribly on me. I go back to smashbox full exposure or tarte 's mascara every time. I do want the chocolate bar palette, though.

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I might be the odd one out but as a connoisseur of high end foundation, i was not impressed with Born This Way. I have normal to dry skin and I just found that after a few hours it slid off my face, even with primer (smashbox) and setting spray (urban decay). Lately I've been mixing Born This Way with Lancome 24HR for color matching and i've been happy with that formula...but Born This Way on it's own just didn't cut it for me!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I just recieved a sample of the Born this Way Foundation so I am willing to give it a go for sure!
Thanks pinkchampagne_ for your review! That gives me hope as a fellow oily skinned gal ;)

Post by Guest »

the new peach palette. personally, i was really interested in this palette, the colors are pretty.. but i keep having to tell myself 'no' because i know i don't need. i like the layout, tho. they're all the same size pan unlike the first 3 palettes where you have those 2 really big shades for some reason. i guess they couldn't come up with 2 more shades so they just made the pans bigger :lol:

the bon bons palette has the worst layout imo. all the pans are heart shaped and then there are those 2 big rectangles. so clunky and unpleasant to look at.

Return to “Too Faced”